• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2015 schedule is officially released.

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What are your thoughts?

Mine is that unless we have our new QB come out and play great like Kellen Moore did when he first started

We definitely won't be going undefeated

Our schedule is extremely front loaded with the first two games being Washington and at BYU

We also have Virginia and road games against our two toughest division opponents early in the conference.schedule.

I see two losses

With a new quarterback, running back and offensive coordinator the start to the season will be rough.

I think we can beat Washington as they have had a lot of change too. But we lose to BYU and Utah State.

Boise4Life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's so early, but it is a pretty easy schedule. I agree with you that the three biggest challenges will be the new QB (this one's big time), the new RB, and the new OC who is only 31 years old and has never been an OC before (but neither had Sanford who's only a couple of years older). Other than that, we are completely set everywhere else. I have faith in Coach Hars, but I'll hold off on making a prediction on the record for now.

One thing I will say is I have a hard time seeing Boise losing to Utah State. Don't get me wrong, I respect them and they have built that program up well, but Boise owns them on every level. Everytime they meet, Boise beats the stuffing out of them. Last year the difference in athleticism and speed was huge. They just couldn't match up. The last time they were competitive with BSU was almost 20 years ago going back to the Big West days. I don't see that changing anytime soon.