• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2015 Bears offseason tracker

LoftonPack80

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thought I would help you guys out and just start this for you:suds:

antone112

who gives a fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,290.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks faggot.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
op.png

nomoreshoop

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tried to tell y'all he was a no good POS troll, but some of youse kept humoring him.

LoftonPack80

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gay slurs.....shows your lack of intelligence and just how bad things are that that is all you have.

I never trolled anything, the Bear fans on this forum took a topic I posted on the Packer board, brought it here dissing me for my opinion and wouldn't listen to me when I tried laying out the facts. Midway through the season I am right in what I said then and as I told you then I say now...same old Bears. Same old lofty expectations, same old results, same old excuses.

Bulls look good this year so theres that to look forward too

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
See ya in two weeks.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gay slurs.....shows your lack of intelligence and just how bad things are that that is all you have.

I never trolled anything, the Bear fans on this forum took a topic I posted on the Packer board, brought it here dissing me for my opinion and wouldn't listen to me when I tried laying out the facts. Midway through the season I am right in what I said then and as I told you then I say now...same old Bears. Same old lofty expectations, same old results, same old excuses.

This thread is actually the definition of trolling and its on the Bears board no less:nono:

antone112

who gives a fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,290.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

still being a fag

nomoreshoop

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe McClellin will earn his paycheck in two weeks :D

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

LOL… You're not very bright, are you?

You posting this thread is THE VERY DEFINITION of a classless troll. That's all you are. A TROLL.

That entire thread was about how Green Bay has NOTHING to fear from anyone in the division, and as you posted this thread the Packers are in second place behind Detroit, and they got manhandled by them when they played.

nebearsfan70

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lofton is trolling, and he is being a fucking dick. However, I have to say I agree with him...

This season is over. My God, I would even go as far and say the Bears will not be competitive as long as Trestman is coaching them. He has shown nothing but incompetence on offense, bad play calling, and bad adjustments to his so-called game plans. This guy reminds me of Neil Armstrong, except he will never sniff the PO as a coach.

The Bears suck. This team is an embarrassment to Chicago; they are just plain bad. Lots of talent, shitty QB, shitty coaches.

Meanwhile GB has a great team, yet again. There is no rivalry with GB because in order to have a rivalry both teams need to be good, or at least competitive. The Bears could only wish to compete in their wet dreams. These fuckers will be lucky to win 6 games, and honestly I hope they don't. Maybe if they play piss poor this season and the next, the McCaskeys will wake the fuck up and get rid of this p*****ile-looking prick they call a coach. Goddam I'm so sick of these losers.

nebearsfan70

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
See ya in two weeks.

Are you fucking high? GB is going to kick the shit out of these hapless losers. Why the fuck would you want to see that in two weeks?

Last edited by a moderator:

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you fucking high? GB is going to kick the shit out of these hapless losers. Why the fuck would you want to see that in two weeks?

Because it's the NFL, and I also just watched an unbeatable looking Indy team give up 51 points and get embarrassed against a Pittsburgh team that looked hapless two weeks ago. And also had people calling for their coordinators firing mid-season.

Typical fans reacting with emotion, thinking purely in the moment.

The Bears do suck and will likely lose… but that doesn't mean I can't look forward to the game. I'll say it again… it's the fucking NFL. No matter what you think, you don't have SHIT figured out. I've seen shitty Packer teams beat good Bears teams in my day, and visa versa. I seem to recall a 5-9 Bears team in 2007 demolish a 12-2 SB favorite Green Bay team 35-7, completing a sweep on the season.

You do realize subpar teams beat good teams in this league almost on a weekly basis… right? This team does still have the talent on offense to put a good game together, and it will likely happen at some point in the season. It's not impossible that it's in two weeks, but after the bye week against a so-so Packer D… it's not impossible either.

I'll be in Green Bay that weekend and at the game. I'm looking forward to it.

Last edited by a moderator:

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lofton is trolling, and he is being a fucking dick. However, I have to say I agree with him...

This season is over. My God, I would even go as far and say the Bears will not be competitive as long as Trestman is coaching them. He has shown nothing but incompetence on offense, bad play calling, and bad adjustments to his so-called game plans. This guy reminds me of Neil Armstrong, except he will never sniff the PO as a coach.

The Bears suck. This team is an embarrassment to Chicago; they are just plain bad. Lots of talent, shitty QB, shitty coaches.

Meanwhile GB has a great team, yet again. There is no rivalry with GB because in order to have a rivalry both teams need to be good, or at least competitive. The Bears could only wish to compete in their wet dreams. These fuckers will be lucky to win 6 games, and honestly I hope they don't. Maybe if they play piss poor this season and the next, the McCaskeys will wake the fuck up and get rid of this p*****ile-looking prick they call a coach. Goddam I'm so sick of these losers.

Agreed, except I do tend to think that last year does qualify as "sniffing" the playoffs. lol… Just saying.

nebearsfan70

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because it's the NFL, and I also just watched an unbeatable looking Indy team give up 51 points and get embarrassed against a Pittsburgh team that looked hapless two weeks ago. And also had people calling for their coordinators firing mid-season.

Typical fans reacting with emotion, thinking purely in the moment.

The Bears do suck and will likely lose… but that doesn't mean I can't look forward to the game. I'll say it again… it's the fucking NFL. No matter what you think, you don't have SHIT figured out. I've seen shitty Packer teams beat good Bears teams in my day, and visa versa. I seem to recall a 5-9 Bears team in 2007 demolish a 12-2 SB favorite Green Bay team 35-7, completing a sweep on the season.

You do realize bad teams beat good teams in this league almost on a weekly basis… right?

I'll be in Green Bay that week, and I'm looking forward to the game.

Have fun in GB.

But I do have this team figured out, as does most people outside if Chicago. To think the Bears have any chance to beat GB, in GB, is just fantasy.

Bad teams do beat good teams, yes, thanks for pointing that out because I would have never known that if you didn't tell me. But Chicago isn't a bad team, they are a shitty team. And shitty teams don't beat good teams.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Have fun in GB.

But I do have this team figured out, as does most people outside if Chicago. To think the Bears have any chance to beat GB, in GB, is just fantasy.

Bad teams do beat good teams, yes, thanks for pointing that out because I would have never known that if you didn't tell me. But Chicago isn't a bad team, they are a shitty team. And shitty teams don't beat good teams.

No it's really not a fantasy. Unlikely? Sure.

And I only point it out, because you don't act as though you realize it. You're like this every season. Always over reactionary and saying the team sucks… doom and gloom… blah blah blah. They got their ass kicked by one of the greatest QB's to ever play and a team that's on fire in their building, it fucking happens. Try having some perspective outside of just being a fan looking from the inside out.

The Bears are a mediocre team. They're 3-5. Not 1-7. Give me a break.

nebearsfan70

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No it's really not a fantasy. Unlikely? Sure.

And I only point it out, because you don't act as though you realize it. You're like this every season. Always over reactionary and saying the team sucks… doom and gloom… blah blah blah. They got their ass kicked by one of the greatest QB's to ever play and a team that's on fire in their building, it fucking happens. Try having some perspective outside of just being a fan looking from the inside out.

The Bears are a mediocre team. They're 3-5. Not 1-7. Give me a break.

Now your being an ass. No need to get personal, but you do, just like you do every season when the Bears start losing. If anyone has an opinion contrary to yours, you resort to personal attacks. Thanks Rich.

No wonder so many of us have stopped posting on here.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol… nice game tonight.

What were the Saints? About 18… 19 yards away from beating you guys by the same score New England beat us by today?

Might be a little too early to be gloating about having "the division locked up".

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
GB is a tiny bit better then us. Congrats. Two shit teams.

Biggix

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The packers are the exact same team as the Bears the QB is the only difference albeit an important one.