• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2015-16 The Atlanta Falcons Thread

How Far Will the Atlanta Falcons Go in 2015?

• Lose in the Super Bowl.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lose in the NFCC.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bump. 4 Days Left.

Demonjoe93

The Hawks make me emo
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think we go 9-7 or maybe 10-6, provided we can stay healthy (which is a big if, if the last two years are any indicator). If Jake Matthews, the left tackle, can stay healthy, the O-line should be all right enough to where Matt Ryan isn't on his back or getting chased left and right across the field the entire game. As for the defense, I really feel like that's going to be vastly improved over last year, thanks to Dan Quinn. I'm not saying it's going to be a great defense, but it'll get the job done well enough for a team with Atlanta's offensive talent.

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bump. 24 Hours to vote.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think we go 9-7 or maybe 10-6, provided we can stay healthy (which is a big if, if the last two years are any indicator). If Jake Matthews, the left tackle, can stay healthy, the O-line should be all right enough to where Matt Ryan isn't on his back or getting chased left and right across the field the entire game. As for the defense, I really feel like that's going to be vastly improved over last year, thanks to Dan Quinn. I'm not saying it's going to be a great defense, but it'll get the job done well enough for a team with Atlanta's offensive talent.

I'm in step with pretty much every thing you said...listening to the guys that were watching them everyday during camp...OL is still a question...and of course the running game...Matt has shown he can still put up good stats w/o one, but imo this OL is not going to be great at pass protection early. They are going to need some production on the ground to give that new OL some confidence.

Coming from SEA, Quinn does not come from a heave it all over the yard background, but he hasn't had a QB and WRs like the Falcons have...I'm curious to see how that plays out.

Jake Long apparently is in town today...if nothing comes out of this trip his knee may not be as far along as some reports I've seen. The continued interest tells me they still have concerns about Matthews or Schrader.

DEF...I think this group will be much improved too...the DT were always solid, now better on the edges, more solid at LB now.

OFC...again who is going to tote it and I really liked HD and thought that was a mistake...some people are saying Hankerson has meshed well with Matt so far.

night

Undocumented PhD
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It would be a huge boost to the offensive line if we sign Jake Long and he somehow stays healthy.