• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2015-16 College/Draft Talk

old duke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here's how the list should have read, and I will just the top prospects at the positions we're interested in today:
QB:
GOFF
LYNCH
MAYFIELD

T:
TUNSIL
STANLEY
DECKER
CONKLIN

C:
MARTIN
VOLTZ

G:
TURNER
ALEXANDER

WR:
TREADWELL
M. THOMAS
DOCTSON
COLEMAN
SHEPARD
BOYD

DE:
BOSA
OAKMAN
NASSIB
BUCKNER

DT:
NKEMDICHE
A. ROBINSON
A. JOHNSON
J. REED

OLB:
J. SMITH
M. JACK
CRAVENS
S. CALHOUN
OGBAH
FLOYD
LAWSON

ILB:
RAGLAND
BECKWITH
MATEKEVICH

S:
RAMSEY
MILLS
KEARSE
BELL

CB:
HARGREAVES
ALEXANDER
WHITE
JACKSON

There are many others, but these most of the top prospects now, according to the "experts". Just some names to look for in the Bowl games, and Senior Bowl, etc. For your viewing pleasure. Of course, the ratings will change, and new prospects will come into play later.

Rey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wrote about Nate Sudfeld earlier in the year as a darkhorse 3rd / 4th Rd type QB I really like and my opinion remains the same. Watching the Indiana /Duke game and I think he will make a fine pro starter. Good size/arm, good release and movement in the pocket while being able to throw on the run.

mall3013

SportsHoopla's #1 Bucknut
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For you guys interested in the OT position. Watch the OSU vs ND game. Bosa will be lining up against Stanley. I am very interested in seeing this matchup.

old duke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, that should be very telling. Stanley could be our pick, especially if we lose to the giants.

mall3013

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought Stanley played ok, but was manhandled by Bosa before he got ejected for targeting. Wow.. Bosa is going to be the big prize for somebody.

Rey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bosa is similar to JJ Watt ... dude will be a monster at the next level and should be the #1 pick imo. My wife's an OSU alum who doesn't miss a game and I usually watch with her. Bosa's as consistent a player as you will find ... dude brings it every game. I have no problem with Stanley not looking great against Bosa ... maybe it drops him a couple of spots into our lap :)

Speaking of talented Christian McCaffrey sees the field as good as any college RB I've seen in a long time. He could very well be the next Marshal Faulk if he can stay away from injury.

mall3013

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bosa is similar to JJ Watt ... dude will be a monster at the next level and should be the #1 pick imo. My wife's an OSU alum who doesn't miss a game and I usually watch with her. Bosa's as consistent a player as you will find ... dude brings it every game. I have no problem with Stanley not looking great against Bosa ... maybe it drops him a couple of spots into our lap :)

Speaking of talented Christian McCaffrey sees the field as good as any college RB I've seen in a long time. He could very well be the next Marshal Faulk if he can stay away from injury.
Nice, she didn't get you on board? Have you been to the Shoe for a game? My wife and I usually get to at least 1 game every season. Our house is all Buckeye and alumni. As for McCafferey, this kid is truly amazing. This is really my first experience watching him play and I'm just blown away.
Onanother note, the Buckeyes have Bosa's younger brother Nick coming in bext season and supposedly he is projected to be even better than Joey.

Screamin Eagle

Stand for the Flag, Kneel for the Cross
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Watching the Sugar Bowl tonight. First time seeing Chad Kelly; strong arm and good accuracy. He looks the part, granted OSU isn't a great defense. Does anyone know if he will be declaring for the draft?

Iron Eagle

Nostril flare expert.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Watching the Sugar Bowl tonight. First time seeing Chad Kelly; strong arm and good accuracy. He looks the part, granted OSU isn't a great defense. Does anyone know if he will be declaring for the draft?

No real indication either way at this point.

Most analyst think he needs another year. ...he's previously said he may consider leaving depending on how things go tonight.

....hopefully he sold the AK-47.

Los Eagles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What are thoughts on OSU's Taylor Decker guys???

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Very costly win today in terms of getting a new QB. We are probably out of it now. Time to franchise Bradford and draft an OT.

old duke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We draft @ #13, which isn't too bad. I didn't want to draft a QB in the 1st round anyway. Nonf of them look like sure shots to me. Draft one if the 3rd or 4th to groom. Pick the BPA no matter what position n the 1st. We need help at almost every position. Hope the next coach (Gase?) builds a big, tough OL in tghe draft or free agency, whatever it takes.

mall3013

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here me out guys. Will Fuller ND WR declared for the NFL Draft. Here is our new D Jackson w/o the baggage. This guy is very fast w good hands. I wouldn't mind him in an Eagles uniform.

mall3013

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We draft @ #13, which isn't too bad. I didn't want to draft a QB in the 1st round anyway. Nonf of them look like sure shots to me. Draft one if the 3rd or 4th to groom. Pick the BPA no matter what position n the 1st. We need help at almost every position. Hope the next coach (Gase?) builds a big, tough OL in tghe draft or free agency, whatever it takes.
I want nothing to do w/ anything that has to do w the Bears offense. I do not want Gase.

Los Eagles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think he would be a solid pick at 13. He will go somewhere in the mid 1st round imo.

Are there any tackles that can play guard until Peters retires? Me personally, I think having him at guard would extend his career but pride could prevent that.

Los Eagles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd like to hear more about OSU lineman mall. They opened holes for Elliot all year. Eagles could use some of that run blocking next year.

mall3013

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd like to hear more about OSU lineman mall. They opened holes for Elliot all year. Eagles could use some of that run blocking next year.
The Buckeyes do indeed have one of the top OL in the country, led by OT Decker, but make no mistake Elflein is probably my top choice on this line. The scary part is that we have a stable of studs waiting to get in and get dirty. I think Elflein is coming back, but not sure? Matt Burrell is coming in as a freshman and he is a mamoth. Look for him in 3 years.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I want nothing to do w/ anything that has to do w the Bears offense. I do not want Gase.

Why not? He lost all his WRs, his TE and his RB. Still had a decent year. Cutler played solid. Peyton never looked better than with Gase in Denver. He's been working with a very good coach in John Fox for years now. I don't know that I definitely want him here, but there isn't enough out there to say definitely not either.