• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2014 Cowboys offseason thread

TxHeat

Hard Member!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ratings are useless until there's meat behind them. Some bloggers way to get their names on a website.

Bring on Training Camp!!!

Not a lot of 'meat' on the team, so really..what good is a ranking system for that group? :wtf2:

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not a lot of 'meat' on the team, so really..what good is a ranking system for that group? :wtf2:

poke that stick right up your ass, Mr. ass clown!
Rankings are based on all participants in said league or groupings.
take it down the hall

TxHeat

Hard Member!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
poke that stick right up your ass, Mr. ass clown!
Rankings are based on all participants in said league or groupings.
take it down the hall

oh piss off Jack. maybe you didn't notice and can't read. I am in Texas. I happen to follow the team. I know what their roster looks like.

TxHeat

Hard Member!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL at I can't read and you're in Plano Texas
Good for you princess

you're a sad case. but thanks for the entertainment. i was warned about this group. and you didn't disappoint. good day!:yahoo:

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you're a sad case. but thanks for the entertainment. i was warned about this group. and you didn't disappoint. good day!:yahoo:

And yet you showed up anyway purposely trying to be a dick with a post like this:

Not a lot of 'meat' on the team, so really..what good is a ranking system for that group?
wtf.gif

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

''Warned about this group''. Easy solution. Don't let the door hit ya in the ass

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
oh piss off Jack. maybe you didn't notice and can't read. I am in Texas. I happen to follow the team. I know what their roster looks like.

You come here to troll, get called for trolling, and then you get butthurt? FUCK YOU you are the one who can piss off.

Otis B. Driftwood

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn man... you guys were a little hard on my buddy Heater.

TxHeat

Hard Member!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You come here to troll, get called for trolling, and then you get butthurt? FUCK YOU you are the one who can piss off.

No..I made a legitimate comment and Pday wanted to ride my ass.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No..I made a legitimate comment and Pday wanted to ride my ass.

Not a lot of 'meat' on the team, so really..what good is a ranking system for that group?

legitimate comment?
you don't see any talent on this team Mr. Plano?

well shoot, you being local and getting to watch the local news and all....how many wins? 1?, 2-3?
What ya got for such a piss poor talented team?

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dear God you sound like a little baby and you say others are "butt hurt"...all the while accusing others of what you do yourself.

OK Dude. I've already spoken with Ford. We agreed that the best thing going forward is for me to have my buddies and I maintain a Cowboys thread on the NFL General forum in order to leave you guys be. If you want to continue this vein of conversation you will find it a lonely ride. I really suggest you go back to the cowboys threads and let us continue our fun loving crotch kicking banter and repartee.

Otherwise - it will get a little ugly."

Hypocrite

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dear God you sound like a little baby and you say others are "butt hurt"...all the while accusing others of what you do yourself.

OK Dude. I've already spoken with Ford. We agreed that the best thing going forward is for me to have my buddies and I maintain a Cowboys thread on the NFL General forum in order to leave you guys be. If you want to continue this vein of conversation you will find it a lonely ride. I really suggest you go back to the cowboys threads and let us continue our fun loving crotch kicking banter and repartee.

Hypocrite

Who wrote this?
surely not my man Otis

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Hypocrite

I'm glad you guys saw this....I was concerned it would get ugly and it did. I'm on ignore.
Way to funny

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A comment that if taken in the context of my comment was hardly "trolling".

his post was 100% trolling. You want to stock up for your FN boy fine but I don't have to agree. The funny part is he trolled then cried about being a troll. You topped him in the funny category trying to say his shit wasn't trolling.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
his post was 100% trolling. You want to stock up for your FN boy fine but I don't have to agree. The funny part is he trolled then cried about being a troll. You topped him in the funny category trying to say his shit wasn't trolling.

I don't really care if people want to post here or not. I do like when new posters come and join, but I have no patience for people that storm in with an agenda, or accuse others of exactly what they are doing themselves and saw both of that here. WTF do you expect to happen when you come into a thread like that??? I also have no problem forgetting what was said in the past and moving on. I do have to say that I always find it funny when someone puts someone on ignore and then goes out of their way to make sure everyone knows it.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Today is one of the only times I have ever read one of these "sticky" threads. I read the post about the player rankings. Glad I decided to read it or I would have never known what happened to Otis