• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2013 Virginia Tech Verbal Commitment List-Defense

rolltide14_0

~V--I--P~
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,833.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fisher will not jump from VT for any school UNLESS he cannot qualify to get in at VT and can at another school, and even then it is a long shot. He will be a Hokie. And VTFF is right, he may not even visit.

Okay...lol.

I didn't come here to argue with anyone, I was just wondering how you're so sure? Is it just your opinion? Or have you heard some info from an insider?

sparko

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
rolltide: Yes -- some of the guys that frequent this board have VERY good sources and would know if bama was in SERIOUS contention .. things can change but if these guys are saying that he is all hokie as of now, i would definitely trust them. and fwiw -- these are some of the same guys who were saying that Bama would likely get Kirven in the end....and they did...so they're straight shooters

rolltide14_0

~V--I--P~
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,833.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
rolltide: Yes -- some of the guys that frequent this board have VERY good sources and would know if bama was in SERIOUS contention .. things can change but if these guys are saying that he is all hokie as of now, i would definitely trust them. and fwiw -- these are some of the same guys who were saying that Bama would likely get Kirven in the end....and they did...so they're straight shooters

Okay cool. I know 46&2 is good with info, but if these guys are as good as him, then I believe you...lol.

I'll go bug some FSU fans about Marquez White...He's got a Bama tattoo...;)

ImAHokie

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Holland is well aware that he will ruffle feathers he doesn't want to ruffle if he visits Bama, it's likely he will be talked out of that visit or already has been.

No offense, but you guys seem to think you can flip anyone at anytime so it's less that it seems like he will flip and more that people are pandering to your fanbase.

rolltide14_0

~V--I--P~
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,833.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Holland is well aware that he will ruffle feathers he doesn't want to ruffle if he visits Bama, it's likely he will be talked out of that visit or already has been.

No offense, but you guys seem to think you can flip anyone at anytime so it's less that it seems like he will flip and more that people are pandering to your fanbase.

I have to respectfully disagree. There is only 3...maybe 4 guys that we have talked about possibly flipping, and these are only players that have showed strong interest in us.

Camfantasy

Valar Morghulis
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have to respectfully disagree. There is only 3...maybe 4 guys that we have talked about possibly flipping, and these are only players that have showed strong interest in us.

I'd be much more worried if I were you about Reuben Foster flipping to Auburn/Georgia than Holland Fisher flipping to Alabama.

amszete

STRIKE FIRST|STRIKE HARD.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Okay...lol.

I didn't come here to argue with anyone, I was just wondering how you're so sure? Is it just your opinion? Or have you heard some info from an insider?

Well I wasn't able to call in to the show, but I knew Evan and VTFF would provide input at some point. I will say, I think it is a good thing when fans from big time programs like Bama want/follow our recruits. It is very flattering. :)

VT_Football_Fan

Be strong.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now if you could kindly leave Da'Shawn Hand the FUCK ALONE, we can remain friends.:smokin:

rolltide14_0

~V--I--P~
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,833.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I wasn't able to call in to the show, but I knew Evan and VTFF would provide input at some point. I will say, I think it is a good thing when fans from big time programs like Bama want/follow our recruits. It is very flattering. :)

:lol:

Yeah they set it straight.

VTfoozball

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Brandon Facyson Junior - YouTube

Anybody have any guesses as to where Facyson will end up? Any quotes from the VT coaches on him out there? Seems kinda big (6'2") for a CB and I'm not sure he has the speed for that position but at the very least he will make a great safety.

Forty_Sixand2

Sleeper Pick
The Nation's Capital (where the news comes from)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He will likely start at corner, though he could move to safety. He could do well as a boundary corner where size and strength are a lot more important than pure speed. His film actually looks a lot like Kyle Fuller's to me, fwiw.

hokiecheme11

Mr. Manager
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He will likely start at corner, though he could move to safety. He could do well as a boundary corner where size and strength are a lot more important than pure speed. His film actually looks a lot like Kyle Fuller's to me, fwiw.

Does he only project as a DB? He looks pretty good on offense in those clips!

VTfoozball

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Does he only project as a DB? He looks pretty good on offense in those clips!

According to Rivals his main recruiter was Torrian Gray. I don't know how things work but it seems to me like you'd have your position coach (if he's worth a crap as a recruiter) on his guys. I was looking over some Rival profiles the other day and saw Ryan Broyles of Oklahoma was listed as a DB prospect which was interesting

Camfantasy

Valar Morghulis
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
According to Rivals his main recruiter was Torrian Gray. I don't know how things work but it seems to me like you'd have your position coach (if he's worth a crap as a recruiter) on his guys. I was looking over some Rival profiles the other day and saw Ryan Broyles of Oklahoma was listed as a DB prospect which was interesting

It's based more off of the area you are from.... Coach Gray handles Georgia.

EvanGWatkins

757 Hokie
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Brandon will star at corner but could move to WR if needed. He could grow into a safety or rover also but he will start at corner when he gets to Blacksburg. Could potentially be an EE also but no confirmation on that.