• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

(2) BOSTON BRUINS vs. (7) WASHINGTON CAPITALS Series Thread

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
congrats caps fans, sorry bruins fans

game 7s are tough..game 7 OT is even worse

(thanks for making it so the flyers cant play the rangers caps)

BF4L

Bruins homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,520.25
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, let them be. Nobody understands the misery of losing a game 7 like us.

Ya know Elo

I gave a grats post about 2 mins after the game was over. I wished your team and fans good luck going forward. Hell I even changed my sig to be pro-caps.

What the else could I have done?

I mean we lost and I stood in my living room for a minute or two pissed and bummed. My intial reaction was disbelief. Once I got past that I knew our season was over.

I thought I was gracious in defeat.

johnnytata

sugar booger
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
funny seeing all the pundits gushing about the caps when just two weeks ago they were so critical of them.

what have you done for me lately, eh?

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ya know Elo

I gave a grats post about 2 mins after the game was over. I wished your team and fans good luck going forward. Hell I even changed my sig to be pro-caps.

I mean we lost and I stood in my living room for a minute or two pissed and bummed. My intial reaction was disbelief. Once I got past that I knew our season was over.

best just to take a breather man.... walk away for a bit... I know the feeling all too well...

apachef4

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,330.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ya know Elo

I think he was being sincere here. He was saying we Cap fans know this feeling all too well, let the Bruins fans post in their own time. I really don't think he meant this in a bad way.

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ya know Elo

What are you talking about? Did I say you weren't?

I was defending you guys for not posting if you don't want to. WTF?

ritari330

Only a myth
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ya know Elo

I think he was being serious. Not facetious.

Taz_Hokie

Ut Prosim
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ya know Elo

I may have missed it, but I didn't read his post as sarcastic. I really thought he was telling Hawaii50 to let you have some time to "grieve" (for lack of a better word).

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think he was being sincere here. He was saying we Cap fans know this feeling all too well, let the Bruins fans post in their own time. I really don't think he meant this in a bad way.

Exactly.

johnnytata

sugar booger
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ya know Elo

graciousness in defeat is way overrated.

i am still fuckin bitter that the wings lost and will fuckin hate the preds forever.

all kidding aside though, it was a fun series. i can fully understand the hurt of blown expectations, missed opportunities etc. i never begrudge a person their feelings about their team. you fuckin love your team unreservedly and that's fuckin cool.

BF4L

Bruins homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,520.25
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dont remember who but I made a ava bet with someone, As much as I am bummed send me what your choice and i will sport it. FUCK