• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

1st place Red Sox roll (thanks D-backs & Chi-sox), Mattinlgy nearly canned

Brocktagon

the handsome super genius
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know they are real...but the "conspiracy" alleged by Brock and Alex Jones, is that we're all going to get the 5 star jew treatment...including trains, gas chambers etc...

Those aren't "death camps" they're staging areas for mass casualty events (like you said).....it's what an agency who's sole purpose is to manage emergencies should be doing...

they are surrounded by barb wire fences pointing in, so people cannot get out.
you can clearly see a small playground inside, that's not for adults.
there's a sign outside every campe that states nobody can leave.
when jesse ventura wanted to explore them, he was turned down. he wasn't allowed to ask any questions.

c'mon man!

bravesfan

simpobissible=making the simple into impossible
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So...you're cynical of Obamacare...but can't wrap you're brain around being cynical of other legislation originating from the same place? (DC, not specifically Obama or his predecessors)?

The best thing they could do to reduce the costs of health in this country? Is to get out of the way entirely.

I'm more cynical than you give me credit for, I dont like some of the things that big govt does...but I do support a lot of the overlying themes and reducing it's role severely would destroy them.

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
they are surrounded by barb wire fences pointing in, so people cannot get out.
you can clearly see a small playground inside, that's not for adults.
there's a sign outside every campe that states nobody can leave.
when jesse ventura wanted to explore them, he was turned down. he wasn't allowed to ask any questions.

c'mon man!

You mean a government facility has a fence around it? If wonders never cease...

"we're going to gas you and your family, while you're waiting in line we've provided a playground for your children to enjoy"

bullshit

You mean that a fake former navy seal and former governor doesn't have the pull in this country to go where he pleases? If wonders never cease...

Kate Upton

Hotter than Kate Upton
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

"we're going to gas you and your family, while you're waiting in line we've provided a playground for your children to enjoy"

bullshit

They had playgrounds at Auschwitz.

Brocktagon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

bullshit

You mean that a fake former navy seal and former governor doesn't have the pull in this country to go where he pleases? If wonders never cease...

down, watch the 3 links i posted and get back to us before your head explodes.

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
brock

since you like tin foil helmet shit...if youre going to watch crap like that, try "joe rogan questions everything"

he doesnt do what ventura does and just "runs with a conspiracy"...he actually gets believers and disbelievers, and actually MOCKS the whack jobs while sometimes saying "this may have some creedence".

he did one on "con-trials vs chemtrails" (from planes, weather control, like you spoke of earlier) and HAARP.

its on scifi

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like the one in "Wyoming" that is actually a photo shopped picture of a North Korean prison?

Or the Amtrack repair facility?

nice research you got there...

i posted an arial shot of the amtrak one a few pages back

its borders a residential neighborhood :laugh3:

lol @ the north korean photoshop, i had seen that before

brock...SOME of those camps are real. the purpose, youre way....way wrong on.

you NEED to use this wiki:

FEMA concentration camps - RationalWiki

Though exact claims about the purpose and nature of the camps vary from one crank to another, a common theme is that they will be used to detain dissenting US citizens after the consolidation of the North American Union in preparation for the establishment of a one-world government. The camps allegedly come complete with boxcars for moving people around and plastic coffins for burying them. (Why not just burn the corpses Nazi-style?)
FEMA, naturally, is the shadow government which will run the show after the puppet government dissolves through a series of executive orders issued by the President. The idea that FEMA could pull off such a masterstroke is surprisingly widespread, considering their massive display of incompetence during Hurricane Katrina.
There are several videos purporting to show footage of the camps, as well as shots of ominous-looking fences and webpages listing locations of over 800 camps, allegedly all fully guarded and staffed full-time despite being completely empty.[1][2] In addition to the implausibility of such a massive conspiracy being kept totally silent,[3] the evidence is damaged by the fact that the videos and pictures actually depict everything from National Guard training centers to Amtrak repair stations to North Korean labor camps.[4]
The FEMA camp conspiracy theory has been alluded to by Republican leadership candidate Michele Bachmann, though she did not say FEMA.[5] Glenn Beck, who to his credit later backpedaled and hosted a debunking segment featuring a government shill guest from Popular Mechanics, promoted the theory as well.[6] Still, the theory remains popular among the survivalist community and the militia movement, and there's no shortage of adherents on the Internet.
So far the only flaw in this otherwise brilliantly executed conspiracy was the mistake of publicly advertising jobs to work at the camps.[7] It's always the small details the conspirators slip up on.
The idea that the US government is planning to intern masses of people has some history: In the 1980s, opponents of Ronald Reagan's Central America policy on the left thought that FEMA was planning a mass roundup of them just before the imminent U.S. invasion of "Nee-ka-hah-gua." Barely skipping a beat, it became a theory on the right-wing black helicopter/militia circuit in the '90s, among Alex Jones followers and truthers in the 2000s, and today by the more insane opponents of the Obama administration.

Last edited by a moderator:

Brocktagon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like the one in "Wyoming" that is actually a photo shopped picture of a North Korean prison?

Or the Amtrack repair facility?

nice research you got there...

it's clear you didn't watch a dam thing

the new york times and MSNBC recognize what's going on but for some reason, you don't.

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
rationalwiki...awesome name, awesome source

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it's clear you didn't watch a dam thing

the new york times and MSNBC recognize what's going on but for some reason, you don't.

brock

im about to slap you dude

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why is National Guard recruiting for ?internment? cops?

jobtwo.jpg

:laugh3:

"so secret, they advertised it!"