• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

1990 MLB Draft CHAMPIONSHIP

da55bums

Royals -when they do win its a WS RING.
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if you need a tie breaker...this is an incredible match up and I actually agree with a ton of Nos's points and that made it much closer than I originally thought but voting team UK....reason is Stieb was even or ahead of Tanana and it shows even in career ERA and Bonds and the Unit on the same team gets another point (bonds might just get the extra point himself)

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Congrats to both of you this is one of the best finals we have ever had IMO.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This was the best MOCK we ever had, IMO.

Such good drafting this time, by everybody. (But thank you Nos', we were splitting split hairs last round.)

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shame that steve had to end it.

I was leaning towards Smitty with the final vote.

Then Doug could won it for him!!!

But yeah, great draft. Slightly tainted by collusion that was no doubt going on behind the scenes between Nos and Ritz, but what can you do?

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All that Dougie last vote glory woulda created a monster. We didn't need that shid. Hahaha

But I'll take that vote for a nailbiting 6-4 UK victory.

I knew you loved my bench....

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yup!! Always love a good bench. Probably the twins fan in me. Nick Punto in your starting lineup always made your bench that much stronger!!!

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All that Dougie last vote glory woulda created a monster. We didn't need that shid. Hahaha

But I'll take that vote for a nailbiting 6-4 UK victory.

I knew you loved my bench....

No worries, my ass isn't Virgin territory after the last mock anyway:lol:

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if you need a tie breaker...this is an incredible match up and I actually agree with a ton of Nos's points and that made it much closer than I originally thought but voting team UK....reason is Stieb was even or ahead of Tanana and it shows even in career ERA and Bonds and the Unit on the same team gets another point (bonds might just get the extra point himself)

Couldn't get the lack of love for Stieb and Scott. Big Unit was winning 2 games a series with that offense backing him, but Stieb and Scott were as good as anyone in the game during their prime years

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shame that steve had to end it.

I was leaning towards Smitty with the final vote.

Then Doug could won it for him!!!

But yeah, great draft. Slightly tainted by collusion that was no doubt going on behind the scenes between Nos and Ritz, but what can you do?

Not sure I understand this, in case you didn't notice I didn't make a single player trade...

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This was the best MOCK we ever had, IMO.

Such good drafting this time, by everybody. (But thank you Nos', we were splitting split hairs last round.)

I agree, this was about as good as we've had.

I think without those trades for UK smitty would have won this one but again these were two great teams and IMO maybe the best finals matchup we ever had.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure I understand this, in case you didn't notice I didn't make a single player trade...

Uh, exactly. Hockey was openly talking about how he held his vote so he could perhaps tie it and then pull in an outside vote to win it, and he's talking collusion? Laughable. Smitty had one He'll of a squad, but my squad was voted 1 and his 5 in the rankings, if he had won because someone switched their vote because of a specific game matchup, that's fine, but this doing favors with your vote business is straight up :bullshit:

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol what is laughable is taking any comment I say as serious. Even Nos bit the bait a little!!! Getting defensive like that usually means GUILTY!!!

As for waiting to vote, no I was not trying to provide any favors to Smitty. As I said I was leaning him..both teams were great. Wanted to see if my vote would even matter before really diving in a thinking about it.

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol what is laughable is taking any comment I say as serious. Even Nos bit the bait a little!!! Getting defensive like that usually means GUILTY!!!

As for waiting to vote, no I was not trying to provide any favors to Smitty. As I said I was leaning him..both teams were great. Wanted to see if my vote would even matter before really diving in a thinking about it.

Yeah, yer spending too much time talking with Dougie, yer starting to act like him! :L

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, yer spending too much time talking with Dougie, yer starting to act like him! :L

We've all got a little Doug in us..

I'm just letting mine out of the cage

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Ha, try leading by 3 votes with 10 min to go and then having 4 shmoes show up and vote the other way and tell the winner they owe him one lol. Nothing would've surprised after that:L

Ritzarmy

RIP WLK Loving father, husband, & friend to ALL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ha, try leading by 3 votes with 10 min to go and then having 4 shmoes show up and vote the other way and tell the winner they owe him one lol. Nothing would've surprised after that:L

That was the absolute worst. I felt soooo bad for you. That win hurt me a lot more then any 1st round lose.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was the absolute worst. I felt soooo bad for you. That win hurt me a lot more then any 1st round lose.

Honestly, I'd have had no problem losing if it had been straight up, I thought you had one heck of a team. The way we do it now is a lot better IMO. Same with this time, Smitty had one heck of a team. Without a doubt the toughest competition we've had, everyone did a great job