• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

1978 Seahawks game remastered

Screamin12th

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,290.90
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Crazy what technology can do with old broadcasts, The best part is the music and the Ad breaks LMAO!

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
jim zorn,a great qb but an awful head coach for the redskins.george allen was even one of the broadcasters.
Joe Gibbs was just around the corner ! Redskins had a nice run soon after this, love some of those old Redskins teams …

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hopefully we have got rid of the cancer that killed us the last 24 years in snyder.
Oh, I know man, prior to Paul Allen buying the Seahawks we had Behring destroying us making stupid draft decisions and then almost moving them to LA … You guys have been dealing with Snyder for way too long..

Screamin12th

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,290.90
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
jim zorn,a great qb but an awful head coach for the redskins.george allen was even one of the broadcasters.

Really can not blame Zorn for Washingtons issues they were all ready 10 feet under and he wasn't a coach long enough to dig them out but he did get it going in a better direction. His issue was no one respected him enough to "Listen" to him. He was hired to be the OC then thrown into the job when everything came crashing down it was a no win scenario for Zorn or ANYONE for that matter. Carroll, Belichick. Reid ... wouldn't have mattered other than they would have respected those guys more and thats it.

redskinsfan1963

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really can not blame Zorn for Washingtons issues they were all ready 10 feet under and he wasn't a coach long enough to dig them out but he did get it going in a better direction. His issue was no one respected him enough to "Listen" to him. He was hired to be the OC then thrown into the job when everything came crashing down it was a no win scenario for Zorn or ANYONE.that and the losing of key players
i blame it all on snyder picking zorn cause he was not ready to be a head coach.we also lost key players making it hard to win consistently.

Screamin12th

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,290.90
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i blame it all on snyder picking zorn cause he was not ready to be a head coach.we also lost key players making it hard to win consistently.

Thats correct he wasn't ready for a HC job hell he was going to be the OC and thats what he should have been not the HC. Zorn is a good coach that connects with the players and can get the best out of them but he doesn't command the respect like a HC does and hadn't earned it yet. He was beyond just green he was 100% unprepared.

redskinsfan1963

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thats correct he wasn't ready for a HC job hell he was going to be the OC and thats what he should have been not the HC. Zorn is a good coach that connects with the players and can get the best out of them but he doesn't command the respect like a HC does and hadn't earned it yet. He was beyond just green he was 100% unprepared.
is zorn still coaching somewhere?he got screwed by snyder bigtime which he did to a lot of people.

Screamin12th

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,290.90
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
is zorn still coaching somewhere?he got screwed by snyder bigtime which he did to a lot of people.

He was coaching the Sea Dragons then the league folded. Maybe he took that as a sign. I have no clue what he is doing now to be honest. I think he is doing a podcast but again i have no clue.