• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: #19 Michigan (5-1) @ #2 Penn State (6-0) ABC 7:30Eastern

seahawksfan234

Radical Moderate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Our son served 8 years in the Navy before going to PSU and is about to graduate next spring with near a 4 point in nuclear engineering. He doesn't deserve to hear fuckheads throwing around pedo bullshit like it's some kind of thing for him to wear.

Thank you for your son's service.

And congrats on your son's upcoming graduation. Graduating with a GPA that high is extremely impressive regardless of major. It's even more impressive given his major and institution, you should be proud.

I agree. An entire academic institution should not be tarnished because of the disgusting acts of one individual on the football team.

seahawksfan234

Radical Moderate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A whole fucking stadium did and the administration who decided to honor him. Fighting for the wins and a statue is all that mattered. Yay Joe

Joe Paterno didn't sodomize those kids dude.

Does the disgusting acts of his defensive coordinator invalidate everything that Joe Paterno did for that school? Should that school forever be tarnished? Imagine if that happened at Ohio State. I'm sure you would feel differently.

fishinabarrel

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hope this blow out win gets them favored next week.

ellupo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Does the disgusting acts of his defensive coordinator invalidate everything that Joe Paterno did for that school? Should that school forever be tarnished? Imagine if that happened at Ohio State. I'm sure you would feel differently.
He didn't do it he testified he knew for over a decade. Should it tarnish the school, no not if they handle it right. But PSU decided to honor Joe who knew for over ten years. You call it a soap box for not condoning the honoring of a man who knew for over a decade, that's a joke. If it was tOSU who did this and then honored the man who was complicit I would not be a Buckeye until all those who fucked up again and cheered for the man who knew are gone.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He is the equivalent of Duck fans bringing up Ted Bundy. It's rivals using total bullshit to justify hate they had anyway. There is no excuse for branding a student population today for the sins of a couple of jackasses that happened before any of those kids today were ever on that campus. And any reasonable adult gets that.

Rivals aren't looking to be reasonable.

ellupo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hope this blow out win gets them favored next week.
I thought they would be with the record and ranking already. Will be nice to knock them down the higher they are.

ellupo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He is the equivalent of Duck fans bringing up Ted Bundy. It's rivals using total bullshit to justify hate they had anyway. There is no excuse for branding a student population today for the sins of a couple of jackasses that happened before any of those kids today were ever on that campus. And any reasonable adult gets that.

Rivals aren't looking to be reasonable.
Wrong. If you think honoring Joe when he knew for over a decade is right you are fucked up too.

seahawksfan234

Radical Moderate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He didn't do it he testified he knew for over a decade. Should it tarnish the school, no not if they handle it right. But PSU decided to honor Joe who knew for over ten years. You call it a soap box for not condoning the honoring of a man who knew for over a decade, that's a joke. If it was tOSU who did this and then honored the man who was complicit I would not be a Buckeye until all those who fucked up again and cheered for the man who knew are gone.

You're right! What a sick institution! My God!

We should start revoking the degrees of every kid who ever set foot in that school. Yes, everyone. If you've even come into contact with anyone who has been to Penn State, they should be disregarded as filth. Those students, those fans? All complicit of course!

So, you wouldn't be a Buckeye anymore? Good to know. Because if the University of Washington had something like that happen, I would be fully supportive of my former University if they accepted responsibility and would encourage their effort to ensure something like that never happened again. Good to know your loyalty to your school runs as deep as how moral you think they are. If you've ever been in the college football world, you would realize what an absurd basis that is.

ellupo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're right! What a sick institution! My God!

We should start revoking the degrees of every kid who ever set foot in that school. Yes, everyone. If you've even come into contact with anyone who has been to Penn State, they should be disregarded as filth. Those students, those fans? All complicit of course!

So, you wouldn't be a Buckeye anymore? Good to know. Because if the University of Washington had something like that happen, I would be fully supportive of my former University if they accepted responsibility and would encourage their effort to ensure something like that never happened again. Good to know your loyalty to your school runs as deep as how moral you think they are. If you've ever been in the college football world, you would realize what an absurd basis that is.
Key word "accepted responsibility" PSU did not and they still honor a man who was complicit for over a decade. So what you are saying if different than what they did. I would not support a university that does that. You want to support those that are complicit in child r*pe it's your bad choice.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wrong. If you think honoring Joe when he knew for over a decade is right you are fucked up too.
This is EXACTLY my point.

Show me where I have supported ANYTHING Jo Pa. And/or show me where I have given any type of support for supporting him. Anywhere at any time.

Go fuck yourself jackass. No, really. Your sanctimonious bullshit isn't wanted here.

Sandusky should rot in hell and Paterno should answer for his sins of not doing anything about it.

You want to throw an entire institution and anyone who goes there now for their sins and for whatever alumni group decided to honor whatever things Paterno did for that school that wasn't related to that bullshit and shame on you for that. It's rivalry garbage and reasonable people see that for what it is.

Again I'll be clear here. Go fuck yourself for that stupidity.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sue me for supporting my son and any other decent person who goes to that school, or went to that school who had nothing to do with either of those people and the disgusting things they did. We are all fucking horrible people for not hating on anyone that will ever go there 1000 years in the future.

ellupo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is EXACTLY my point.

Show me where I have supported ANYTHING Jo Pa. And/or show me where I have given any type of support for supporting him. Anywhere at any time.

Go fuck yourself jackass. No, really. Your sanctimonious bullshit isn't wanted here.

Sandusky should rot in hell and Paterno should answer for his sins of not doing anything about it.

You want to throw an entire institution and anyone who goes there now for their sins and for whatever alumni group decided to honor whatever things Paterno did for that school that wasn't related to that bullshit and shame on you for that. It's rivalry garbage and reasonable people see that for what it is.

Again I'll be clear here. Go fuck yourself for that stupidity.
Another fucked up person who finds excuses to support those complicit in r*pe. Your words mean nothing. You are a sad human being.

ellupo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sue me for supporting my son and any other decent person who goes to that school, or went to that school who had nothing to do with either of those people and the disgusting things they did. We are all fucking horrible people for not hating on anyone that will ever go there 1000 years in the future.
Emotional like a fucking bitch. Get some PMS meds.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Another fucked up person who finds excuses to support those complicit in r*pe. Your words mean nothing. You are a sad human being.
Again, I'd love to see proof I have ever supported such a thing.
You are absolutely a vile human being that deserves to rot in hell along with those you scorn.

Fuck you for lumping everyone together no matter what their actual words are simply for supporting a rival of yours. You are one pathetic fucking moron.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you're god damned right I am. I support my son and his service to this nation. I fully support good and honest people, not the fucked up people who throw around insults for nothing more than rivalry bullshit. You are pure fucking scum. Nothing more.

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, after reading your posts it appears that you're very emotional.

ellupo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, after reading your posts it appears that you're very emotional.
It's weird how I'm not ok with child r*pe and those whole enable.

ellupo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you're god damned right I am. I support my son and his service to this nation. I fully support good and honest people, not the fucked up people who throw around insults for nothing more than rivalry bullshit. You are pure fucking scum. Nothing more.
You think it's rivalry get your head out of your ass. I also served in the Navy and will never condone or cheer for those that enable r*pe. You justify in your head why is ok.

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's weird how I'm not ok with child r*pe and those whole enable.

The only thing I find weird is you appear to want to persecute people who had nothing to do with it. That's ok in your world?

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You think it's rivalry get your head out of your ass. I also served in the Navy and will never condone or cheer for those that enable r*pe. You justify in your head why is ok.

Ok, so you didn't quit and use others assaulting people as your reason to be discharged?