• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: #19 Michigan (5-1) @ #2 Penn State (6-0) ABC 7:30Eastern

navamind

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hate college football. :(

Congrats PSU fans. You guys have one hell of a team.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But they honored JoePa last year and it comes out Joe knew for over a decade. PSU and their fans cared only about wins. Until that point you are right but after they cheered for him they are all complicit.
If you want to justify holding an entire school responsible for the actions of someone that is in jail and the jackass that didn't report it that is now dead then so be it. I'll contend my son and the vast majority of the rest of that institution do not deserve what a few select around here and the rest of the internet do. It's fucking disgusting and says more about those that pull that shit than what those jackasses did while coaching at the school.

navamind

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But they honored JoePa last year and it comes out Joe knew for over a decade. PSU and their fans cared only about wins. Until that point you are right but after they cheered for him they are all complicit.

Agreed. I don't necessarily hate PSU's team (Franklin can eat a dick though), but fuck their fans.

Winged_Wheel88

ND 14 UM 45
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
COT DAM SPONOFA BITCH WINDOWS (% %$%#%#%@

THE KOCKSUCKING REF FUCKING BLEW THIS GAME!!11111 WE HAD THIS ONE

ANYONE KNOW WHy HARBAUGH DIDNT CHALLENGE THAT SPOT AT TEH END OF THE 2nD QUARTER? WHAT A MASSIVE FUCK JOB

THABKS FOR NOTHING, USC

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Franklin forgot to mention the grounds crew

ellupo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you want to justify holding an entire school responsible for the actions of someone that is in jail and the jackass that didn't report it that is now dead then so be it. I'll contend my son and the vast majority of the rest of that institution do not deserve what a few select around here and the rest of the internet do. It's fucking disgusting and says more about those that pull that shit than what those jackasses did while coaching at the school.
Anyone who celebrated a complicit JoePa who knew for over a decade is just as complicit for continuing the culture of r*pe that cares more about wins.

mall3013

SportsHoopla's #1 Bucknut
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did Franklin just dis TOSU? The reporter asked how will you prepare for the big next week's game. His response was "who do we play." How the fuck do you not know about perhaps the biggest game of the year and that is your response? Fuck off dude.

ellupo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agreed. I don't necessarily hate PSU's team (Franklin can eat a dick though), but fuck their fans.
Franklin tried to help cover up a r*pe at Vandy. He can fuck himself.

navamind

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Franklin tried to help cover up a r*pe at Vandy. He can fuck himself.

completely forgot about that. wow

hope you guys blow them out

ellupo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did Franklin just dis TOSU? The reporter asked how will you prepare for the big next week's game. His response was "who do we play." How the fuck do you not know about perhaps the biggest game of the year and that is your response? Fuck off dude.
A little extra motivation for Meyer and crew.

Winged_Wheel88

ND 14 UM 45
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Not necessarily a diss. If you want to win, you focus on the game at hand.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone who celebrated a complicit JoePa who knew for over a decade is just as complicit for continuing the culture of r*pe that cares more about wins.
And how many did that? I know of no one that goes to that school, or went there that supports either of the people involved in that.

You want to talk from a soap box and blame anyone from that school for the actions of a few then no one can stop you. I'll personally still get sick to my stomach and question how any of you were raised for throwing around the language I still read regularly up here.

You really think @bonham deserves that shit? My son deserves that as well?

You can take that sanctimonious bullshit and shove it right up your ass.

ellupo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And how many did that? I know of no one that goes to that school, or went there that supports either of the people involved in that.

You want to talk from a soap box and blame anyone from that school for the actions of a few then no one can stop you. I'll personally still get sick to my stomach and question how any of you were raised for throwing around the language I still read regularly up here.

You really think @bonham deserves that shit? My son deserves that as well?

You can take that sanctimonious bullshit and shove it right up your ass.
A whole fucking stadium did and the administration who decided to honor him. Fighting for the wins and a statue is all that mattered. Yay Joe