• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

16 Rebounds away from History

ellupo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's pretty close to his season average. Need a bigger sample size?
This video is enough sample size. Those big guys sure are horrible at rebounding.

Scapegoat

The iron never lies
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This video is enough sample size. Those big guys sure are horrible at rebounding.

Most of those they are standing beside each other. So it makes more sense for Westbrook to grab the ball instead of the the other player grab and hand to Westbrook.

Again. Somehow Westbrook is the only player in league history to have a team mate let them grab the ball.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Remember that guy who was before Ben Simmons and was pretty good at collecting stats? Russell something, he played in that dusty state. He was in all the stat books but that was before Ben. He was like the mini version of the great Ben Simmons."

-one decade from now and ever after.:nod:

ellupo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Most of those they are standing beside each other. So it makes more sense for Westbrook to grab the ball instead of the the other player grab and hand to Westbrook.

Again. Somehow Westbrook is the only player in league history to have a team mate let them grab the ball.
Never said he was, why are you arguing against something that was never stated? Westbrook is not the only player in league history to wear shoes on the court. See how pointless that was?

Scapegoat

The iron never lies
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Never said he was, why are you arguing against something that was never stated? Westbrook is not the only player in league history to wear shoes on the court. See how pointless that was?

Why are you trying to make Westbrook out as the only player to ever have a team mate help him get a stat? I agree this is a pointless discussion. Because he's not the only player. Every other player in the history of the league has done the same thing but none of them put up the numbers Westbrook has put up. Is it so hard to admit that?

ellupo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why are you trying to make Westbrook out as the only player to ever have a team mate help him get a stat? I agree this is a pointless discussion. Because he's not the only player. Every other player in the history of the league has done the same thing but none of them put up the numbers Westbrook has put up. Is it so hard to admit that?
Let me quote myself again "Never said he was". I can say it again if that will help. Westbrook is a great player but the milestone he reached was artificially achieved. Why is that so hard to admin?

Scapegoat

The iron never lies
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let me quote myself again "Never said he was". I can say it again if that will help. Westbrook is a great player but the milestone he reached was artificially achieved. Why is that so hard to admin?

I can admin that if you can admin that every other record in NBA history was also artificially achieved.

ellupo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can admin that if you can admin that every other record in NBA history was also artificially achieved.
Show me the threads for every other record in NBA history that was also artificially achieved...

but but look over there, that guy did it to so im not as bad..........

Scapegoat

The iron never lies
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Show me the threads for every other record in NBA history that was also artificially achieved...

but but look over there, that guy did it to so im not as bad..........

I'm not going to waste anymore time on this. Keep holding onto whatever it is that you have against this player or this record.

ellupo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not going to waste anymore time on this. Keep holding onto whatever it is that you have against this player or this record.
You keep propping up your false god.

Scapegoat

The iron never lies
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You keep propping up your false god.

images

Scapegoat

The iron never lies
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought you were not going to waste anymore time defending the gimme rebounds?

Your false god reference made me think of something funny.