• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

16 Rebounds away from History

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yet nowhere near MVP consideration.

You don't get it when you have two other all-stars on your team and barely make the playoffs.

Having said that, congrats on another triple dub season to Westbrook.

Tapey

Hooplas biggest Cardinals homer.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah but let’s not gloss over this. Doing what he has done has NEVER been done before and a game at the end of the season isn’t the accomplishment here.
Yea and thats great for him, but the main accomplishment should be winning a championship and personal stats should come second. But yea truly incredible, not sarcasm btw, I read it back and it seemed like it.

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 141,750.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea and thats great for him, but the main accomplishment should be winning a championship and personal stats should come second. But yea truly incredible, not sarcasm btw, I read it back and it seemed like it.

Absolutely, all this pails in comparison to how they finish.

Tapey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Tapey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because it's OKC? And they are successful? Clay Bennett?
Nope, I didnt really start watching or following Basketball till after the Sonics left, so I dont really care about that.

Scapegoat

The iron never lies
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah but let’s not gloss over this. Doing what he has done has NEVER been done before and a game at the end of the season isn’t the accomplishment

I don't think he's the first player to ever want to do this. So every excuse about how the other players helped him are all Bullshit. Every other player that has ever went for a record was helped by his teammates. This record is legit.

Scapegoat

The iron never lies
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope, I didnt really start watching or following Basketball till after the Sonics left, so I dont really care about that.

Ok. I understand just not liking someone.
But I liked this guy from the first time I watched him play for us. I'll admit I'd never seen him play. But I trusted Presti. And when I did see him play I told the people at the game with me that he would end up being the best player on our team. Not to take anything away from durant. He's a great player but I could see that Westbrook would be the leader. I didn't see durant leaving. I don't have a crystal ball. If I did I have more money and either be on here a lot more or never. Westbrook came for his pre-draft inteview alone. 19 years old. He married his girlfriend from college at UCLA. Talks to his parents every day. When his best friend died in high school Westbrook went to his best friends parents house and did his best friends chores until he graduated (I'll give you it was only 1 year). My point is what is there to hate about this guy? I understand not being a huge fan but he's got to be one of the best human beings in the NBA. How can you HATE him?

MarkOU

License to Thrill
Hoopla Cash
$ 287.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You don't get it when you have two other all-stars on your team and barely make the playoffs.

Having said that, congrats on another triple dub season to Westbrook.

:stephena:

Portland wins tonight they're the 4th seed in the West.

West is tough. They'd be coasting in the LEast

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah but let’s not gloss over this. Doing what he has done has NEVER been done before and a game at the end of the season isn’t the accomplishment here.
Yeah, this wasn't a 48 minute achievement.

Last .400 hitter in baseball didn't win MVP. I think historically this will be similar.

Tapey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok. I understand just not liking someone.
But I liked this guy from the first time I watched him play for us. I'll admit I'd never seen him play. But I trusted Presti. And when I did see him play I told the people at the game with me that he would end up being the best player on our team. Not to take anything away from durant. He's a great player but I could see that Westbrook would be the leader. I didn't see durant leaving. I don't have a crystal ball. If I did I have more money and either be on here a lot more or never. Westbrook came for his pre-draft inteview alone. 19 years old. He married his girlfriend from college at UCLA. Talks to his parents every day. When his best friend died in high school Westbrook went to his best friends parents house and did his best friends chores until he graduated (I'll give you it was only 1 year). My point is what is there to hate about this guy? I understand not being a huge fan but he's got to be one of the best human beings in the NBA. How can you HATE him?
I dont hate him, that would be ridiculous. I guess its just everyone else always hyping him up, I dont care much for Luck for example for the same reason, for some reason when a singular entity is hyped up beyond belief I dont pay attention/ dont really care for it.

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 141,750.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:stephena:

Portland wins tonight they're the 4th seed in the West.

West is tough. They'd be coasting in the LEast

No Portland would be 3rd if they won.

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not a Russ fan but can not deny what he did was absolutely historic and amazing. Congrats to him. He may have padded the last few games but the reality is he had to already have monster numbers during the entire year. Got to witness something historic and possibly a record that may stick. Congrats Thunder fans and Russ.

The Oldtimer

Older than dirt!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He may get it, the rest of the team is not grabbing them when he is around. They are helping him pad his stats.
Kind of like LeBron?