• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: #15 Ole Miss Bears at #2 Alabama Crimson Tide, ESPN 9:15

bamafan4evr12

Rising Tide
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well i woke up to shock.. not only did Ole Mrs win but in Tuscaloosa AND put up 43 points on the tide!?.. alright bama peeps... WTF?
Turnovers fucked us. Gave up 24 points I think when Ole Miss got the ball in Bama territory off turnovers. 5 TOs and Bama still had a chance to win at the end. Ole Miss took advantage though.

ktg8trgrl

Go Gators!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,351.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Turnovers fucked us. Gave up 24 points I think when Ole Miss got the ball in Bama territory off turnovers. 5 TOs and Bama still had a chance to win at the end. Ole Miss took advantage though.
I watched some not all ..most of the 2nd quarter.. woke up during the tipped/caught pass.. made it to half time cuz i had to work today. . I lucked out... a confused patient needed someone to literally sit with them and keep them from getting up without help so i get to play at work. Going to watch some football on the tv too!:10:

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Means more than beating Mid. Tenn. St. Blue Raiders ! :dhd:

Dude, you have Bama at No. 10 even though they have no QB, no secondary and a defense that gave up 43 points at home....

You sir must be a football genius !

Re - Tard, Really !

You have played Miss St and Auburn, 2 teams that are going to battle for last place in the SEC West. They only think we can say right now is that LSU appears to be better than last year - so far, but we won't really know until they actually play someone tough.

Wisconsin would kill either of those teams, and Alabama handled them nicely.

And I would take the Coker over Harris without a second thought. If you think LSU has a great QB because of what he did against the Auburn defense, then you must be new to college football. LSU is the team without a QB between the 2. The only thing LSU offense had going for it this past weekend is a decent rushing attack against a terrible defense that can't tackle.

I was generous in putting LSU #12.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shut up, stupid !

Sorry, I can't stop laughing that you have 145 yards total passing over 2 games and think you have the type of team that deserves to talk shit because someone didn't rank them in the top10.

Alabama can overcome it's turnover mistakes that lead to last nights loss. And hopefully Nick Saban pulls his head outta his ass when it comes to QB.

LSU however can't produce a passing game to stop being 1 dimensional overnight.

giphy.gif

Bayou Tiger

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Hoopla Cash
$ 600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry, I can't stop laughing that you have 145 yards total passing over 2 games and think you have the type of team that deserves to talk shit because someone didn't rank them in the top10.

Alabama can overcome it's turnover mistakes that lead to last nights loss. And hopefully Nick Saban pulls his head outta his ass when it comes to QB.

LSU however can't produce a passing game to stop being 1 dimensional overnight.

View attachment 31451

Alabama also has a loss....

Deal with that !

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's special....

Re - Tard, Really !

Well, someone has to bitch about my rankings every week, I guess this week it's your turn.

tsmr.gif

Bayou Tiger

Hoopla Cash
$ 600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, someone has to bitch about my rankings every week, I guess this week it's your turn.

Your rankings are not important !

AP and Coaches's poll on the other hand, have Bama outside the top ten.

Guess which team they both have inside the top 10 ?

LSU !

gifs_201.gif

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your rankings are not important !

AP and Coaches's poll on the other hand, have Bama outside the top ten.

Guess which team they both have inside the top 10 ?

LSU !

View attachment 31500

Newsflash: I don't care where anyone ranks Alabama - you do.

Bayou Tiger

Hoopla Cash
$ 600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really don't care at all. I simply responded to you claiming LSU beating Auburn meant nothing.

Then ....

you-went-full-retard-never-go-full-retard.jpg

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First of these I've seen

Pat Forde is one of the worst writers in the sport and I wouldn't take a thing he said serious ever.

I haven't even read the article. It could be true or whatever, but he's just a terrible writer in general. I've said on the Alabama forum I'm pretty unhappy with Saban and Kiffin today.

Texas Jefe

Come and take it
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pat Forde is one of the worst writers in the sport and I wouldn't take a thing he said serious ever.

I haven't even read the article. It could be true or whatever, but he's just a terrible writer in general. I've said on the Alabama forum I'm pretty unhappy with Saban and Kiffin today.

yeah, I usually dont read his stuff. I was just surprised how fast he put this out-I saw it on twitter and Yahoo news page.

occupant

Resident Inhabitant and nerve striker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,345.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

#Bammerz4Champz

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah, I usually dont read his stuff. I was just surprised how fast he put this out-I saw it on twitter and Yahoo news page.

Just read it.

I think our secondary is pretty good and much improved. People who think our defense is the problem right now are missing the boat IMO. The situations they were put in last night were terrible and they actually did pretty well in them. And at the end of the game, they gave us the ball back twice to give us a chance for the comeback.

Ole Miss scoring drives:

Started on Alabama 17: 3 pts off turnover.
Started on Alabama 26: 7 pts off turnover.
Started on Alabama 18: 7 pts off turnover.
Started at Miss 13: 7 pts off ball bouncing off helmets after QB throws dumb ball, 66 yard TD.
Started at Miss 22: 3 pts on 45 yard FG.
Started at Miss 18: 7 pts where Kelly makes that throw at the line with multiple lineman downfield, 73 yard TD.
Started at Alabama 31: 7 pts off turnover.

Outside the lack of more redzone stops and turnovers, I don't think the score is really an indication of the defense.

RZ % there is the big concern.

And he is right about all the turnovers and problems not being there on our past teams. That has to get cleaned up or we will be losing many more games this year.