• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

13 Hours...............

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really? When I watch Ware, I see a bulldozer. I don't think Ware in the back field and Charles in the slot is a crazy thought a few series a game. And at the goal line, it's gonna be Ware. They won't subject Charles to that kind of rugby contact.

Charles doesn't need goal line carries to be a dominant fantasy force though, so I'm not concerned very much. Still wondering why he fell to #23 in our league though.

same, and the metrics LOVE ware

I got two words for a guy who looked like a bulldozer for a game or two

Jonas Gray

Ware is zero threat to a healthy Charles, unless Andy Reid needs to be committed

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I got two words for a guy who looked like a bulldozer for a game or two

Jonas Gray

Ware is zero threat to a healthy Charles, unless Andy Reid needs to be committed

IDK, Charles is definitely their top dog... But it may not be the worst idea to spell him more... Just to keep him healthy... They will always be better with him than without him, and they are a "should" make the playoffs team... Keeping Charles healthy all season might be a priority....

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuck it, I'll go with my rankings and keep Charles and Martin. If Rawls drops to me at 37 then I'll draft him there (if he is there I'm sure he'll be my highest ranked player). Thanks fellas. Now maybe I should start a thread called 11 hours.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuck it, I'll go with my rankings and keep Charles and Martin. If Rawls drops to me at 37 then I'll draft him there (if he is there I'm sure he'll be my highest ranked player). Thanks fellas. Now maybe I should start a thread called 11 hours.

good luck... Hope it works out for you...

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
then I stand with my choice of Charles and Marshall... The way I see it, those are your 2 players with the highest ceiling and most likely to give you first round value... and Marshall is your Highest floor as well...
I moved Marshall up in my rankings with the signing of Fitz, but IMO he is being over valued this season. I don't feel he matches last season and have a feeling he doesn't even come close. Last year he was the steal of many drafts, this year not so much. Don't get me wrong, if he's there at 37 I'll probably grab him (depends on who else is there).

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
True, but there's a huge difference between being periodically "spelled", or not over used, and coming back to a committee..One is to be expected and is already accounted for in virtually all evaluations by all of us, especially these days, the other is blowing a situation.way out of proportion. A HOF RB who hasn't shown zero signs of slow down, isn't on the wrong side of 30 yet, isn't being placed in a committee with a 6th round pick who was cut, and spent a year on the practice squad just because that guy popped off 2 good games and one decent one.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I moved Marshall up in my rankings with the signing of Fitz, but IMO he is being over valued this season. I don't feel he matches last season and have a feeling he doesn't even come close. Last year he was the steal of many drafts, this year not so much. Don't get me wrong, if he's there at 37 I'll probably grab him (depends on who else is there).

I agree that he will have a regression year... But don't really think that is important... Keeping him would have allowed you to make him your WR2, which would have been HUGE>...

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
True, but there's a huge difference between being periodically "spelled", or not over used, and coming back to a committee..One is to be expected and is already accounted for in virtually all evaluations by all of us, especially these days, the other is blowing a situation.way out of proportion. A HOF RB who hasn't shown zero signs of slow down, isn't on the wrong side of 30 yet, isn't being placed in a committee with a 6th round pick who was cut, and spent a year on the practice squad just because that guy popped off 2 good games and one decent one.

But KC is a running team, so even a committee the top dog in it could easily average over 20 touches...

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never was on grays bandwagon
I wasn't trying to infer you were, just pointing out one of the dozens upon dozens of RB's who have a couple good games and people shat themselves the next year assuming he'll be the next big thing..Gray just happened to be one of the most recent examples that have been discussed on this forum who fall into that category. And he and Ware have had very similar career paths to this point.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wasn't trying to infer you were, just pointing out one of the dozens upon dozens of RB's who have a couple good games and people shat themselves the next year assuming he'll be the next big thing..Gray just happened to be one of the most recent examples that have been discussed on this forum who fall into that category. And he and Ware have had very similar career paths to this point.
fair enough , wasn't being snippy, just glanced on
my phone :suds:

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I actually like Rawls and Marshall here.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, thst was me touting Jonas Gray... but I'm pretty sure I used the term "bowling ball", not bulldozer. c'mon man! ;)

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Martin & Charles

WRs are a dime a dozen this season. I'm not a fan of the Seattle backfield yet. It has the look of a RBBC. I'd go with Martin & Charles and go WR heavy with your picks.

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And next time get some younger, healthier guys to pick as keepers! :pound:

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man, I hadda edit; almost forgot the emoticon thing to show that I was being facetious. Well, somewhat facetious. ;)

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Martin & Charles

WRs are a dime a dozen this season. I'm not a fan of the Seattle backfield yet. It has the look of a RBBC. I'd go with Martin & Charles and go WR heavy with your picks.

Wouldn't call it dime a dozen, just deeper than ever. That's why I think it is so important to get 2 studs. You don't want to constantly have the who to start question at WR. Rbs are an opportunity position and with a larger bench of 8 you will have high potential and handcuffs on your bench.

If this was a small bench I would agree on 2 rbs. Because you don't want to be playing the same game as every other owner in trying to find the next stud on waivers. But with a larger bench those rbs are more likely to be rostered already

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wouldn't call it dime a dozen, just deeper than ever. That's why I think it is so important to get 2 studs. You don't want to constantly have the who to start question at WR. Rbs are an opportunity position and with a larger bench of 8 you will have high potential and handcuffs on your bench.

If this was a small bench I would agree on 2 rbs. Because you don't want to be playing the same game as every other owner in trying to find the next stud on waivers. But with a larger bench those rbs are more likely to be rostered already

Yeah, I'm with you on WRs. And also on Marshall, even with some regression. Still a stud, and still has a couple of years left in him, imo.

Now if he could just hook up with a real QB...