• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

11 warriors

Pariah

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Imagine the Big XII with Nebraska, Missouri, and aTm.

Thanks for ruining the conference you big fat pussies.

*Colorado sucks

BucksFanInGA

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Imagine the Big XII with Nebraska, Missouri, and aTm.

Thanks for ruining the conference you big fat pussies.

*Colorado sucks

lol Colorado used to be good too... wtf happened to them...

Texas Jefe

Come and take it
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Oh no! Texas wants to control everything! Big bad Texas is a bully! Momma, Texas is pushing their way around again! More Oh Noes! Texas has a fan who's a ref! Texas beat us again! What do we do?"

"I know, let's leave! We'll go somewhere where they cant bully us anymore! NaNa Naa! And we'll make lots of money!"

Pffft gone

BucksFanInGA

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Oh no! Texas wants to control everything! Big bad Texas is a bully! Momma, Texas is pushing their way around again! More Oh Noes! Texas has a fan who's a ref! Texas beat us again! What do we do?"

"I know, let's leave! We'll go somewhere where they cant bully us anymore! NaNa Naa! And we'll make lots of money!"

Pffft gone

Well, to be fair, they are making more than they did in the Big XII... not saying it's Texas' fault...

Texas Jefe

Come and take it
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
anyway, my post just shows how dumb it is to keep fighting this topic. It's over, done.

Just let it go.

Texas Jefe

Come and take it
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They all made out good. Happy for them all. Seriously. Except Colorado, but that has really nothing to do with the move.

Just wish everyone would quit blaming Texas for everything. Jeez.

Codaxx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Big XII has a lot of great teams, just not a lot of eyeballs in that part of the country to watch those teams... Outside of the major cities in Texas it's all small markets...

Someone understands.

longhorn718

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,180.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone else notice ESPN running a UT-A&M rivalry commercial a lot lately. This was one of several commercials from like 6 or 7 years ago that featured several teams. I haven't seen the other ones that feature some of the other teams. Or maybe they have and I haven't seen them.

Wonder what their angle is being how the rivalry is indefinitely suspended...

I would imagine that since ESPN has both the LHN and SECN, they really wouldn't mind being able to pimp both networks at once. That being said, I can't say that I've noticed that commercial, but I tend to stay away from ESPN aside from watching games.

As for the other stuff, what does it matter? It's like two people who divorced and are now married to other folks still arguing about who was supposed to take out the garbage that one week it wasn't picked up.

Texas Jefe

Come and take it
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would imagine that since ESPN has both the LHN and SECN, they really wouldn't mind being able to pimp both networks at once. That being said, I can't say that I've noticed that commercial, but I tend to stay away from ESPN aside from watching games.

As for the other stuff, what does it matter? It's like two people who divorced and are now married to other folks still arguing about who was supposed to take out the garbage that one week it wasn't picked up.

nice

HuskerinBig10

Dad, World Traveler, Investor, college football
Hoopla Cash
$ 436.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thread started by a Texas poster.

Forum post 146, 147, 148, 149, and 150 are all from Texas posters wanting the thread to end. All written over a time span of two hours.

:wtf2:

I would think that if you wanted to not discuss it, you would not create a thread and then not keep posting in it that you want the thread to end. Repeatedly.