• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: #11 USC Trojans vs UCLA Bruins 8PM EST ABC

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The stupidest team in college football makes another stupid penalty to keep the Bruins alive. So undisciplined. So poorly coached. Helton needs to hold these clowns accountable for their stupidity.
Yeah they've had some bad penalties some legit some not so much. I wouldn't say they are poorly coached tho. I wasn't the biggest Helton fan. But I like what he's done and the team loves him. Pendergasts defense is an upgrade from what they had. And let's not forget they've had a ton of injuries and no bye week. No Green or Gustin tonight. Hell they've been without Gustin the majority of the year. That's they're top pass rusher in the predator role

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
okp66FD.gif
I have no idea why UCLA didn't foul Darnold and send him to the free throw line at the end :dhd:

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah they've had some bad penalties some legit some not so much. I wouldn't say they are poorly coached tho. I wasn't the biggest Helton fan. But I like what he's done and the team loves him. Pendergasts defense is an upgrade from what they had. And let's not forget they've had a ton of injuries and no bye week. No Green or Gustin tonight. Hell they've been without Gustin the majority of the year. That's they're top pass rusher in the predator role
The lack of discipline and the continual stupid penalties make this team not fun to watch. I've been watching SC for many years and I've never seen anything like this with this many unsportmanlike and personal foul calls.

Helton's staff seems very amateurish. He leaves his Corners in man coverage all the time even when they have leads at the end and this lets the other teams back in the game. There are no adjustments at half time as evidenced by their season-long poor third quarters. And I'm so disappointed in Darnold. I haven't seen someone regress this far this quickly since Colin Kaepernick.

TROJAN-MAN

Been around the block more times than the mailman
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Articulate. Did you type that all by yourself? Really original.

*Yawns*

Really dude, you need to get off your high horse, and exhale your tired ass bull shit with every post you make, you are one tired ass pussy, with your coffee runs and BTW your weak ass tired bets, NO ONE GIVES 2 fucks about your up the ass bets, you get me and most Hoop fans dip shit!

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The lack of discipline and the continual stupid penalties make this team not fun to watch. I've been watching SC for many years and I've never seen anything like this with this many unsportmanlike and personal foul calls.

Helton's staff seems very amateurish. He leaves his Corners in man coverage all the time even when they have leads at the end and this lets the other teams back in the game. There are no adjustments at half time as evidenced by their season-long poor third quarters. And I'm so disappointed in Darnold. I haven't seen someone regress this far this quickly since Colin Kaepernick.
Lets not forget how much youth is on that defense.Or how big they have come up when they have had to this season.Hoping Darnold comes back his last year.He could use the reps and the young wr's will have the time under their belts next year.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really dude, you need to get off your high horse, and exhale your tired ass bull shit with every post you make, you are one tired ass pussy, with your coffee runs and BTW your weak ass tired bets, NO ONE GIVES 2 fucks about your up the ass bets, you get me and most Hoop fans dip shit!
UCLA is a basketball school.I may have grabbed my balls and said they can suck my **** at the end of the game. @tnapucco do I need to issue an apology for that :noidea: :dhd:

Last edited:

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can fuck off kuntski, your opinion on anything on CFB is nul and invalid
I actually find this stuff to be amusing.As much as people want to hate Darnold. He receives this attention for a reason.He is that good just needs a little moire time.Hell I haven't heard anyone talk about the kid from Wyoming "the experts" were so high on at the beginning off the season........The experts also say Rosen's of the field issues.ie comments on how athletes deserve special help because school is just too difficult.His political agendas that stem from his family.Or injury and toughness issues.Aren't sitting well with scouts.Dude broke a fingernail and left a game.And as soon as his toughness was questioned it was upgraded to a concussion :L If he hits a keyboard too hard Rosen may be out a few games

TROJAN-MAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cock suckers gunna suck cock, you know who you fucks are!

TROJAN-MAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m gunna smoke fat ass bowl, play some tunes and hit the sack, the rest of ya can go plow a chicken coop!

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
USC

W

UCLA

L

I'm happy
This was great.Not sure what was better the way Ajane sold the return down to mimicking the catch.Or the look on the Bruin defenders face when he didnt see the ball.And Harris pointing at Pittman going the other way :dhd:

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This was great.Not sure what was better the way Ajane sold the return down to mimicking the catch.
Man that looked like a fair catch signal, lucky the refs didn't see it that way...

That would have negated a hell of a play had it got called back for that.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good game TRD, congrats on the win! Much better contest than I expected.
Hell of a game VM y'all showed up.Was pretty close to a fair catch signal.But you know we're lucky if the PAC refs know what direction they're going.Wound up watching the bulk of the game on mute.Not sure about you but I got sick of the Darnold/Rosen angle fast.Would rather focus on the teams instead.Nwosu and Jones played great games.As did Lasley and the Bruins D looked pretty solid.Wish the media would focus more on the teams but it is what it is GG mike :suds:

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,796.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Easy solution.....if you don't want to be bothered seeing my "stupid posts", put me on ignore. Problem solved. I ain't going anywhere so either get used to it or put me on ignore. And don't try and get tough calling me a pussy and dip shit. It's the internet. Don't try and flex your muscles on the internet. Makes you look like a child.