• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: FCS National Championship: JMU Vs. NDSU - 1/11/2019 12pm ET, ABC

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought I heard they lose a lot but I’m not entirely sure either.

Well, I hate Oregon, so I said I'd be cheering for NDSU for the first time ever, although I might have cheered for them against KSU?

But it hurts my Gophers when NDSU does so well, so I can't get myself to cheer for them, lol. If they beat Oregon, it will be even worse. Granted it's only a couple PWOs that the Gophers have lost out on I'm guessing. But some of those PWOs could have turned into stars, as at least one did on this year's Gopher squad, I saw he was nominated for whatever that award is for the best walk on turned scholarship getting starter and star. And as well as NDSU is doing, now that the Gophers are on the rise, I expect it to be NDSU who starts losing out on some players they might have otherwise gotten in the past?

michaeljordan_fan

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought I heard they lose a lot but I’m not entirely sure either.

They lose a lot on the OL (but return their best Olineman), and their QB. Outside of that, they don't lose much.

Jordan23

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, I hate Oregon, so I said I'd be cheering for NDSU for the first time ever, although I might have cheered for them against KSU?

But it hurts my Gophers when NDSU does so well, so I can't get myself to cheer for them, lol. If they beat Oregon, it will be even worse. Granted it's only a couple PWOs that the Gophers have lost out on I'm guessing. But some of those PWOs could have turned into stars, as at least one did on this year's Gopher squad, I saw he was nominated for whatever that award is for the best walk on turned scholarship getting starter and star. And as well as NDSU is doing, now that the Gophers are on the rise, I expect it to be NDSU who starts losing out on some players they might have otherwise gotten in the past?
Possible. NDSU has a few guys in the pros right now. Couple big lineman who start and I can’t recall the others besides Wentz. Did have a DE playing for San Diego but he retired early like a year or 2 ago.