• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

#11 Michigan @ #13 Wisconsin. Who ya got?

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree, just like every other game with every other team this season. You win and move on, keep winning and good things will happen, lose and you're F'd.

Any questions?

If you have 24 odds & ends on a table & 1 falls off what are you left with an odd or an end?

George Carlin never got the answer to that question.

JuiceTheGator

Purveyor of Justice
Hoopla Cash
$ 903.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's Great Dayne...he's not a noob, he's a fucking idiot

Oh, yeah I know who Great Dayne is. :L I think I even recall him in the morass at ESPN before SportsHoopla.

Dude should spell "Dane" County correctly though...even though it's just named for same dick from Mass who created the state.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wisconsin can't. And no I haven't forgotten the Muschamp and Shark fucker years. Thanks.

But wait — the games are spread out over 16 years that you’ve lost to Michigan. But after a bowl game where our all-B1G RB sat out as well as our DE and LB who were drafted 10th and 14th overall in the NFL — Florida is back?!?

Too funny. Here I thought UM had delusional fans. No wonder they have entire websites dedicated to the crazy people in Florida:lol:

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But wait — the games are spread out over 16 years that you’ve lost to Michigan. But after a bowl game where our all-B1G RB sat out as well as our DE and LB who were drafted 10th and 14th overall in the NFL — Florida is back?!?

Too funny. Here I thought UM had delusional fans. No wonder they have entire websites dedicated to the crazy people in Florida:lol:

I don't recall any Florida fans saying any of this complete bullshit.

-JH is a better coach than Saban because he had more success in the NFL as a coach
-JH needs his recruits to completely turn meeeechegan around
-JH is a top 3 CFB coach because of when he did in the NFL (coaching & playing)
-When Bo was coaching a conference crown was more important than a national title

Any of that sound fimiliar? Those are all things you've said in the past.

ellupo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A lot of teams. Hell, even Miami is better than Michigan right now. OSU and Bama have all cupcakes, but a lot of other decent competition has been happening.
So you think the FL win over Miami is a better win than the Wisky win over MI?
You are so wrong it's not even close. Wisky would beat FL by at least 2 TDs.
One again nobody has looked more dominant. If you think you know a team name them.

AfrikaBlack

Hoopla Cash
$ 102.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Still the same ole Jimbo lol nothing will ever change

yodamode

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you think the FL win over Miami is a better win than the Wisky win over MI?
You are so wrong it's not even close. Wisky would beat FL by at least 2 TDs.
One again nobody has looked more dominant. If you think you know a team name them.

It's pretty obvious but let the homer believe what he wants to. Thankfully Notre Dame and Bama will be playing Wisconsin for the next four years so none of these bitches can complain about who the Badgers faced anymore.

JuiceTheGator

Purveyor of Justice
Hoopla Cash
$ 903.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I was saying UW is delusional for thinking beating poor UM is significant.

But please, go on. UM used to be so great. Tell us more about those days, it's so interesting.

JuiceTheGator

Purveyor of Justice
Hoopla Cash
$ 903.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's pretty obvious but let the homer believe what he wants to. Thankfully Notre Dame and Bama will be playing Wisconsin for the next four years so none of these bitches can complain about who the Badgers faced anymore.

I can't believe I wasted 20 minutes arguing with Great Dayne.

:L

I mistook you for a human...so embarrassing.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

But please, go on. UM used to be so great. Tell us more about those days, it's so interesting.

You mean like Florida used to be too?!? Or are you guys back because you beat 1-2 Tennessee or barely got by a Miami Fla team who almost lost to Central Michigan.
Which big win has Florida had?!?:lol:

ellupo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

We are waiting who has been more impressive this season?

JuiceTheGator

Purveyor of Justice
Hoopla Cash
$ 903.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You mean like Florida used to be too?!? Or are you guys back because you beat 1-2 Tennessee or barely got by a Miami Fla team who almost lost to Central Michigan.

Who'd you get by? OSUx will play the Badgers this year and that's it...oh yeah, Iowa too. So, the same sham is in place that has always been for the suckeyes...play nobody all year in prep for the post season. Only Ohio retards could stay interested in that lame sauce year after year. That's why you get blown-out when you play a real team that survived a real season, like the Gators.

That's CFB today - you have shams in weak conferences who prepare all year for a bowl...and then the rest. Clemson is in a weak conference, but they make sure to play an SEC team each year besides USCar. They almost lost to Awbarn last year just to have some decent competition.

Ohio State is just scared and hopes to sneak in every year. You suck.

Last edited:

fredmccallyRTR

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not sure Wisconsin beating Michigan is a great accomplishment by itself, but their offense and defense rank high in almost every efficiency stat category along with it. They dominated Michigan. Taylor is on a different level. He's gonna blow past Herschel Walker's 3 year total yards mark.

So...is Harbaugh's seat warming up yet?

JuiceTheGator

Purveyor of Justice
Hoopla Cash
$ 903.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh good, the coaches agree with ME!

1. Clemson
  2. Alabama
  3. Georgia
  4. Oklahoma
  5. LSU
  6. Ohio State
  7. Auburn
  8. Florida
  9. Wisconsin
  10. Notre Dame
  11. Penn State
  12. Texas
  13. Oregon
  14. Iowa
  15. Boise State
  16. Cal
  17. Washington
  18. Virginia
  19. Utah
  20. Michigan
:rofl:

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Haterz are out in full force. Fuck em

giphy.webp

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Agree with your 2019 analogy, but to be fair Florida also pounded Michigan (41-15) 8 months ago.
Harbaugh Version4.0

I feel like I'm watching Bo Pelini coach Michigan. Terrible flashbacks, but I sleep a lot better knowing it's Harbaugh Version5.0 and not Pelini Version5.0

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
3, 2, 1,

"Yeah, but Colorado :lol:

ellupo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who'd you get by? OSUx will play the Badgers this year and that's it...oh yeah, Iowa too. So, the same sham is in place that has always been for the suckeyes...play nobody all year in prep for the post season. Only Ohio retards could stay interested in that lame sauce year after year. That's why you get blown-out when you play a real team that survived a real season, like the Gators.

That's CFB today - you have shams in weak conferences who prepare all year for a bowl...and then the rest. Clemson is in a weak conference, but they make sure to play an SEC team each year besides USCar. They almost lost to Awbarn last year just to have some decent competition.

Ohio State is just scared and hopes to sneak in every year. You suck.
Do you mean life how the Buckeyes win the first ever college playoff championship? They went through the best of the SEC didn't they?
Maybe one day FL will be good enough to get into the playoffs but I doubt it...