• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

11-1

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it was bull shit all night

strange at best
The 42 yard run...the interception nullified...Cowboys could have easily been up 3 scores at halftime. 3 times Dallas punted, they had 2nd and 20 to overcome. I don't want to hear Bradford cry about getting his facemask touched after making a horrible throw

es4m11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it was bull shit all night

strange at best

I won't go so far as to say that the NFL was trying to influence a certain outcome, but you can't convince me there wasn't some slant from the refs towards the home team.

Although I'll admit, your idea that the NFL wanted Dallas going to New York with the division on the line doesn't seem to be too far off base after watching tonight's game.

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Another thing I noticed in that game, when the offense last had the ball with a little over 2 minutes, the play before the fumble on 3rd and one. I'm not sure what the slide rule is but Dak on that play looks like a runner to me who's trying to slide for the first down without getting out of bounds. He clearly got the first down but because of some retarded rule the ball is placed short of the first down. Even with the slide rule, I thought Dallas got a very bad spot there. Dak was much closer to that first down marker than the refs gave him credit for. I just don't understand why a QB is not allowed to slide like that when he's clearly going for the first down but also trying to stay in bounds so the clock doesn't stop. He was also clearly bracing for contact so he wasn't really giving himself up. He was just trying to do the right thing: Get the first and stay in bounds to keep the clock ticking. That first down would have likely ended the game but it led to a series of unfortunate events that almost sent the game into OT.

In my mind, the entire time Minnesota is driving down the field, I feel like they shouldn't even have the ball and Dallas should have won that game 17-8 because Dak clearly picked up the first down in my eyes. It's just like the stupid catch rule. You can clearly see a player making the catch but some retarded rule keeps it from being a catch. I clearly see Dak pick up the first down without being touched or going out of bounds but because some retarded rule makes him short of the first down.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it could have ended different, let's just say that. One more play for political correction fer christ's sake!

Cowboys at 10-2, what the hells the diff?

we got jobbed and I want some affirmation here fellow football fans...

Cowboys got 'jobbed'. Hitchens had an INT called back on a Scandrick penalty that was clearly NOT a penalty.

Zeke had a 42 yard run called back because of a phantom holding call.

Vikings are lucky they didn't lose by two touchdowns.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Another thing I noticed in that game, when the offense last had the ball with a little over 2 minutes, the play before the fumble on 3rd and one. I'm not sure what the slide rule is but Dak on that play looks like a runner to me who's trying to slide for the first down without getting out of bounds. He clearly got the first down but because of some retarded rule the ball is placed short of the first down. Even with the slide rule, I thought Dallas got a very bad spot there. Dak was much closer to that first down marker than the refs gave him credit for. I just don't understand why a QB is not allowed to slide like that when he's clearly going for the first down but also trying to stay in bounds so the clock doesn't stop. He was also clearly bracing for contact so he wasn't really giving himself up. He was just trying to do the right thing: Get the first and stay in bounds to keep the clock ticking. That first down would have likely ended the game but it led to a series of unfortunate events that almost sent the game into OT.

In my mind, the entire time Minnesota is driving down the field, I feel like they shouldn't even have the ball and Dallas should have won that game 17-8 because Dak clearly picked up the first down in my eyes. It's just like the stupid catch rule. You can clearly see a player making the catch but some retarded rule keeps it from being a catch. I clearly see Dak pick up the first down without being touched or going out of bounds but because some retarded rule makes him short of the first down.

That rule was applied correctly. Where the QB starts a foot first slide is where the ball gets placed. If he went head first it would have been down where he was touched, but a defender could also dive for him. If you give yourself up with the foot first slide, the defender isn't supposed to hit you. however, that is never called unless they hit the QB head.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cowboys got 'jobbed'. Hitchens had an INT called back on a Scandrick penalty that was clearly NOT a penalty.

Zeke had a 42 yard run called back because of a phantom holding call.

Vikings are lucky they didn't lose by two touchdowns.

Don't forget the "clipping" call when Escobar tripped and had the audacity to touch a defenders legs.

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bull shit....you've become a broken record
fucking refs did all they could.
tell me Free held on elliotts first half long run and OS's penalty on the int after going up 7-3.

the title of the thread is 11-1. Enough of the Debbie downer act. With some luck for you, you can talk defensive shit all off season...until ten, sit down and enjoy the ride!
Bull shit on you!!! I have my opinion just like you. If you don't like it ignore my posts. You are not king of the board!!! I want this team to win just like everybody else. You just chose to see what you want. You need to just mind your own posts!!!

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But the defense stopped the two point conversion. Just like they did multiple times against Pittsburgh. The defense once again put up a good enough effort to win. With more luck, they could have had at least 3 turnovers tonight. The Vikes Oline also got away with several holds. Dallas was getting pressure all night. Should have gotten more sacks than they did.
I am glade they stopped the two point conversion, and the offense was off yesterday. I did not like some of the play calling, I think this will be a much better team against the Giants.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't forget the "clipping" call when Escobar tripped and had the audacity to touch a defenders legs.
Escobar was engaged, the guy turns to pursue, and Gavin falls, touching the guy on the way down. Absurd. Another terrible call was the hands to the face on Scandrick. They are arm fighting, and the Vikings player raised his arm, which caused the contact to the face. The holding call on Free was ticky tack. Those were hard to overcome

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That rule was applied correctly. Where the QB starts a foot first slide is where the ball gets placed. If he went head first it would have been down where he was touched, but a defender could also dive for him. If you give yourself up with the foot first slide, the defender isn't supposed to hit you. however, that is never called unless they hit the QB head.

He did it in the Washington game too on a play and they gave him a good spot. Wash didn't challenge. Minnesota had to challenge or lose the game. Like you said it was the correct call. It looks funny when it happens because the Qb usually ends up about 2-3 yards past the marker. Thats a hard play to officiate at full speed. Where the ball is at the start of the slide is the right call.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The refs have screwed elliot at leat twice now on long runs. he had a 60 yard run called back. his ypc would be much better if this does not happen. some of these refs need to be kicked in the balls

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I did like the hit Thornton did to bradford at the end

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But the defense stopped the two point conversion. Just like they did multiple times against Pittsburgh. The defense once again put up a good enough effort to win. With more luck, they could have had at least 3 turnovers tonight. The Vikes Oline also got away with several holds. Dallas was getting pressure all night. Should have gotten more sacks than they did.
ummm...OK...I guess you could look at it that way, but Harold Carmichael couldn't have got within 10 feet of that throw and even though we got pressure he did get time to throw hte ball. I was happy with the pressure we got last night (we hit Bradford hard a few times) and should have had a couple more turnovers. Was the pressure because of the shitty Minn OL or our guys doing a good job? Who knows, probably a little of both, but we did get good pressure IMO.

What I have noticed lately is our corners seem to be playing less physical. We don't seem to be contesting the shorter throws as much and seem to just let the Offense complete them in front of us. But it absolutely is concerning that we again could not stop a team when we had to and this isn't a very good offense. On the last drive we know they needed both a TD and a 2 point conversion so I wish we played them a little tighter and more aggressive and didn't just let them go right down the field like usual. But offsetting that is we also scored when we had to which is why we have won all of these games. I feel like for the first time in a long time I'm confident going into the 4th qtr close or even down a little. It doesn't seem like anyone can stop us when we need a late score. The 2014 season was great, but this year just seems a little more special. Maybe it's Dak, maybe it's Zeke, maybe it's the hope of how good out secondary may play with Mo back and Scandrick healthy (if he ever gets healthy), but I just feel like we have a good shot to have a deep playoff run

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bull shit on you!!! I have my opinion just like you. If you don't like it ignore my posts. You are not king of the board!!! I want this team to win just like everybody else. You just chose to see what you want. You need to just mind your own posts!!!
sit your cry baby ass down & fuck that king bull shit.

broken fucking record....buy a clue

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ummm...OK...I guess you could look at it that way, but Harold Carmichael couldn't have got within 10 feet of that throw and even though we got pressure he did get time to throw hte ball. I was happy with the pressure we got last night (we hit Bradford hard a few times) and should have had a couple more turnovers. Was the pressure because of the shitty Minn OL or our guys doing a good job? Who knows, probably a little of both, but we did get good pressure IMO.

What I have noticed lately is our corners seem to be playing less physical. We don't seem to be contesting the shorter throws as much and seem to just let the Offense complete them in front of us. But it absolutely is concerning that we again could not stop a team when we had to and this isn't a very good offense. On the last drive we know they needed both a TD and a 2 point conversion so I wish we played them a little tighter and more aggressive and didn't just let them go right down the field like usual. But offsetting that is we also scored when we had to which is why we have won all of these games. I feel like for the first time in a long time I'm confident going into the 4th qtr close or even down a little. It doesn't seem like anyone can stop us when we need a late score. The 2014 season was great, but this year just seems a little more special. Maybe it's Dak, maybe it's Zeke, maybe it's the hope of how good out secondary may play with Mo back and Scandrick healthy (if he ever gets healthy), but I just feel like we have a good shot to have a deep playoff run
Need Claiborne and, gulp, Wilcox back asap

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Escobar was engaged, the guy turns to pursue, and Gavin falls, touching the guy on the way down. Absurd. Another terrible call was the hands to the face on Scandrick. They are arm fighting, and the Vikings player raised his arm, which caused the contact to the face. The holding call on Free was ticky tack. Those were hard to overcome
You know what. I don't blame the refs. I blame the players. Yeah, there were some questionable ones, but don't even put yourself in that position. There is no chance whatsoever that the league was trying to have the refs call the game a certain way. Is it human nature to not want to upset 70,000 people in the stands and maybe throw a few more flags that way when guys complain like the Viking did on the Free hold? Sure, I'll buy that, but nothing nefarious was going on. It was kind of weird that the penalties happened on what were huge plays in the game though, but that's just bad luck IMO. There have been plenty of times calls went in our favor too. I'm just happy that this team just keeps on rolling. Bad things happen during the game and it doesn't seem to affect this team. They shake it off and play the next down. Fun team to watch.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And how about Collins continuing to make an impact. This kid looks like he will be a starter here for a long time. Hits hard and hustles. Good combination

es4m11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And how about Collins continuing to make an impact. This kid looks like he will be a starter here for a long time. Hits hard and hustles. Good combination

Four starters from the 2016 draft. And possibly a winning PowerBall ticket in our back pocket. Charles Tapper and Darious Jackson might be solid contributors also. Great fucking draft

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll say it again after 20 years and two playoffs wins.
What were the expectations this year? To continue to dwell on our defense being bad? To complain about Garrett? I'll say it again....when we're knocked out of the playoffs, the storyline can be that sorry ass Dallas defense and some of you guys can hammer that point for 5 months for all I care.

Me? I'm enjoying the ride... and I except the fact all NFL teams have warts.

11-1
How sweet it is!