• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

10,000 Posts for a Flyers Cup in 2019

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Except JVR who is killing it against backup goalies.:suds:

At least someone is. He must be better than the players that aren't.

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Flyers have won 5 straight over the Rags. That'll make las happy :)

JvR tonight. Of course. :)

4thstreet

You should pay me for being here!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,850.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great game tonight.

Was in Montreal for the win,and going to Detroit on Feb 17th to see them.

Been busy as of late with 60th birthday,and 35th anniversary-lots of travelling(what old people do!)

Gonna try to get back here more often for intelligent hockey talk,and not the shit that is spewed at work.

Lets make Hart and Stolarz the tandem for the rest of the year IMO-Stolarz was fucking outstanding tonight.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great game tonight.

Been busy as of late with 60th birthday,and 35th anniversary-lots of travelling(what old people do!)

Gonna try to get back here more often for intelligent hockey talk,and not the shit that is spewed at work.

Lets make Hart and Stolarz the tandem for the rest of the year IMO-Stolarz was fucking outstanding tonight.
Agreed need to give Stoly a chance to see what he has. Guy has had horrific luck was happy for him tonight...

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Get a few good goaltending performances and they have a whole new strategy! No way this team was nursing a 1-0 lead for 58+ minutes earlier this year. Great performance from Stolie!

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great game tonight.

Happy birthday and anniversary!

I love the Hart Stolarz tandem. Pitched that last week hope it can become a reality

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stolie with 38 saves for the shutout the number 1 star in a game that we were badly outplayed.

mall3013

SportsHoopla's #1 Bucknut
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow! That was quite an entertaining last two pages of discussion. Flyers are looking better of late with the goaltending. The next few games will be interesting imo if this team has some life or not. I'm thrilled that we have turned the table vs the Rags. It seemed like forever we would beat them. Cheers for the rest of the way, win or lose, I love the team wearing orange and black. And now love Gritty as well. Lol.

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow! That was quite an entertaining last two pages of discussion. Flyers are looking better of late with the goaltending. The next few games will be interesting imo if this team has some life or not. I'm thrilled that we have turned the table vs the Rags. It seemed like forever we would beat them. Cheers for the rest of the way, win or lose, I love the team wearing orange and black. And now love Gritty as well. Lol.
I love how you start off the JVR talk and then disappear for the rest of the day :pound:. At the very least we are getting closer to 10K. Winning last night and beating the Rags is always nice in my book. The problem with winning now is we are screwing ourselves out of a top 5 pick in a meaningless season.
#LoseForHughes

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lindblom nice game:

1G 4 shots 3 blocks plus 1

Crushed Shattenkirk too. There were a couple good hits last night, Folin laid the lumber as well.

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Crushed Shattenkirk too. There were a couple good hits last night, Folin laid the lumber as well.

19 blocks and 21 hits. If we could do that every game we would be right near the top of the league.

And get a dominant performance from our goalie of course

Last edited:

mall3013

SportsHoopla's #1 Bucknut
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love how you start off the JVR talk and then disappear for the rest of the day :pound:. At the very least we are getting closer to 10K. Winning last night and beating the Rags is always nice in my book. The problem with winning now is we are screwing ourselves out of a top 5 pick in a meaningless season.
#LoseForHughes
We all would love to land Hughes. Like someone else mentioned, even tanking doesn't mean we would land him at one. Our odds are greater if we tank, but at the end of the day, deep down for me, I hate losing. However, if the NHL draft was like the NFL, then I guess I would be all in on tanking. Another point, we will more than likely still be picking in the top five, especially when the trade deadline hits. We are going to get a great player at our spot. Keep your chin up guys, our day will come. My Eagles got one last season, the Flyers are not far from finally getting another for us.

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We all would love to land Hughes. Like someone else mentioned, even tanking doesn't mean we would land him at one. Our odds are greater if we tank, but at the end of the day, deep down for me, I hate losing. However, if the NHL draft was like the NFL, then I guess I would be all in on tanking. Another point, we will more than likely still be picking in the top five, especially when the trade deadline hits. We are going to get a great player at our spot. Keep your chin up guys, our day will come. My Eagles got one last season, the Flyers are not far from finally getting another for us.
If we keep playing like the past three weeks we will be getting our usual mid round draft 15-18 and cost ourselves a top 5 impact player. We all hate losing but since we lost this season already why not try to get a top 5 pick.

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Another team plays a back up goalie against us. When does it stop?