• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

10,000 Posts for a Flyers Cup in 2019

mall3013

SportsHoopla's #1 Bucknut
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is my opinion, you have to at least be able to offer some kind of shut down and help your goalie face easier shot, angles etc.
Here is my list..
1) center
2) dman
3) goalie
4) winger

Maverick426h

Junior Mint
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's a pretty easy list.

Sign the best center available, give Frost every opportunity to make the team as a winger on that same line. Then, sign the best available defenseman for the second pairing.

Not much can be done in net for next season. We've made our bed with two goalies and now we have to sleep in it. They just have to be better and stay healthy.

If all of this falls through, we still could have Filppula back and guys like Myers, Sanheim and Stolarz (or even Hart later in the season) step up and improve on other areas in which we are lacking.

Maverick426h

Junior Mint
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Notice that Shitsburgh scored three goals in less than five minutes of the third period at Washington to absolutely steal game one.

I watched the whole game and the Caps should've won easily, but the fucking Pens got some quick strike offense and huge, timely saves just like they did against us.

That's a veteran team in D.C. too. As much as I wanted to see a different result, it just goes to show you that they do that shit to everyone, not just us. They always seem to make it look like they are extremely fortunate too.

Whatever you want to call it. When they need a giant save, Murray provides it. When they need a quick goal, they get a lucky bounce or a fluke deflection and it's done.

You take five minutes off out of a 60 minutes game and the fucking game is over by the end of it. Opportunistic as fuck and it's so annoying to watch.

Chris p Bacon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here is my list..
1) center
2) dman
3) goalie
4) winger
Well you and the Majority of experts on here ("You know, the one guy who posts articles he's read and thinks he's a hockey guru, lol") have a goalie at number 3 so good luck watching a team get bounced out of the 1st round every year lol. But hey I haven't been watching the Flyers for 23 years like some of the old timers lol, I'm only on year 44 watching them so maybe one day I'll understand as much as our board wanna be pro lol. Other than that I hope Hart turns out to be a stud but if I was a player, I wouldn't be to optimistic coming into next season with an Elliot/Neuvy Combo. So realistically our first cup run actually starts in 2020 so why are we all wasting time here arguing about shit NONE of us know about and are just speculating?

Maverick426h

Junior Mint
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Perhaps you and Lasgop can reenact Brokeback Mountain in your spare time.

Not that there's anything wrong with that.

The point is, all the two of you do is agree with absolutely everything each other says, pat each other on the back and argue or hurl insults.

Chris p Bacon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also if our bullpen is so deep and our future so bright why would be looking to even make any deals to add strength? Why not just bring up one of the superstar kids we have and give them a shot? WTF are we waiting for? Shit their scoring record goals in peewee hockey they should be able to tear it up! What's the hold up?

Chris p Bacon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Not that there's anything wrong with that...
Salty Vagina much, don't be jealous it doesn't suit you. Let me know when you get that analysis job by the way lol..You're a fuckin joke on all levels, go buy a fuckin sense of humor..

Maverick426h

Junior Mint
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Salty Vagina much, don't be jealous it doesn't suit you. Let me know when you get that analysis job by the way lol..You're a fuckin joke on all levels, go buy a fuckin sense of humor..

Lol You and Lasgop are the kinds of fans that make our whole fucking fanbase look like a bunch of raving idiots.

If you disapprove so much of how the franchise is being run, why even give it your time?

Chris p Bacon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Not that there's anything wrong with that.

The point is, all the two of you do is agree with absolutely everything each other says, pat each other on the back and argue or hurl insults.
Lol Where did I insult you?

Chris p Bacon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol You and Lasgop are the kinds of fans that make our whole fucking fanbase look like a bunch of raving idiots.

If you disapprove so much of how the franchise is being run, why even give it your time?
That's okay we have fun and don't take it too serious because we know it's just our OPINIONS and nothing more, we talk smack and make it fun, who wants to serious all the time?

Maverick426h

Junior Mint
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's okay we have fun and don't take it too serious because we know it's just our OPINIONS and nothing more, we talk smack and make it fun, who wants to serious all the time?

If you think I'm serious all of the time, you don't know me too well...Lol

Maverick426h

Junior Mint
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe you should try to stop acting like the rest of us don't know shit! Go back and re read some of your old posts,

I don't need to review anything I've said here.

If certain people want to spew knowledge and they are often wrong about it, then yes, I'm going to correct that and start to wonder if they know what the fuck they're talking about...Lol

Maverick426h

Junior Mint
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And that's a serious stretch of an assumption.

I like most everyone here and value their input too.

Very few issues with the regular posters.