• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

#1 Voted by the Players

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like Zeke. *shrug*

And I also like Dak. A lot. Not sure why your pee-flaps are so chapped right now but they sell cream for that. FYI.
you assume here.
I find it funny how the average football fan thinks they know more than the players and the media.
All year long on the hoop it was the other two backs being far superior, and how Zeke and Dak were beneficiaries of the great oline. Reminded me of the 90's, when aikman and Emmitt were just plug and play behind the greatest oline of all time.

Bridgeburner

BASSHOLE
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you assume here.
I find it funny how the average football fan thinks they know more than the players and the media.
All year long on the hoop it was the other two backs being far superior, and how Zeke and Dak were beneficiaries of the great oline. Reminded me of the 90's, when aikman and Emmitt were just plug and play behind the greatest oline of all time.
Kinda sounds like you're just a hommer that wants nothing but praise to me. *shrug*

The PLAYERS think the list is bunk lol. It's an unscientific and vague process. It's not gospel. The PLAYERS don't think it's gospel. So I'm not sure why you do.

I guess off the top of my head I would have the quarterbacks:

1. Brady
2. Rodgers
3. Ryan
4. Luck
5. Roethlisberger
6. Brees
7. Carr
8. Wilson
9. Newton
10. Stafford
11. Winston
12. Mariotta
13. Prescott

I don't think that's too bad for a second year guy with THOSE names in front of him and ONLY those names. Lol.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kinda sounds like you're just a hommer that wants nothing but praise to me. *shrug*

The PLAYERS think the list is bunk lol. It's an unscientific and vague process. It's not gospel. The PLAYERS don't think it's gospel. So I'm not sure why you do.

I guess off the top of my head I would have the quarterbacks:

1. Brady
2. Rodgers
3. Ryan
4. Luck
5. Roethlisberger
6. Brees
7. Carr
8. Wilson
9. Newton
10. Stafford
11. Winston
12. Mariotta
13. Prescott

I don't think that's too bad for a second year guy with THOSE names in front of him and ONLY those names. Lol.
I don't think it's the gospel. I think it's a list based solely on the performances of 2016.
Considering that as the prerequisite. You're QB listing above is messed up.

Dak has a long ways to go and frankly, I'm not sure he'll ever be top 5 skill set. I'll settle for top 5 leadership and winning football games

Bridgeburner

BASSHOLE
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think it's the gospel.
Well, when you say things like "I find it funny how the average football fan thinks they know more than the players and the media" you give the impression that you do. It gives the impression that you believe that we shouldn't have opinions and should just wait for the players and media to tell us what to think.

Considering that as the prerequisite. You're QB listing above is messed up.
Maybe. Like I said, it was off the top of my head and it's basically a list of guys who if I needed a QB for one season, next year, that would be my draft list. And it might change if I put more thought into it.

Dak has a long ways to go and frankly, I'm not sure he'll ever be top 5 skill set. I'll settle for top 5 leadership and winning football games
Agreed.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, when you say things like "I find it funny how the average football fan thinks they know more than the players and the media" you give the impression that you do. It gives the impression that you believe that we shouldn't have opinions and should just wait for the players and media to tell us what to think.
that's crazy....this whole site is nothing but hot sports opinions. That's the entertainment of it all.

It's just funny when the average joe dismisses the opinions of the players and media when it's not aligned with theirs

Bridgeburner

BASSHOLE
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
that's crazy....this whole site is nothing but hot sports opinions. That's the entertainment of it all.

It's just funny when the average joe dismisses the opinions of the players and media when it's not aligned with theirs
Ah. I understand you now man. :suds:

Great Dayne

I was right even if you believe I was wrong
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree with JJ Watt on this list.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
laugh my ass off that they had to make the Kool Aid man politically correct by putting pants on him

even if today's society they are making him

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This guy wakes up at 2am to post this

Thinks about me and Brady more than anyone

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Vote was actually for best players heading into 2017 and not based solely on last year . Not sure how anyone other than Brady would've been number 1. 5 rings will do that lol

Keep jacking up Tom to make your own QB look like less of a loooozzzzer

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He is the 2nd best guy but that 5 or 6 game loss in a row to Jax hurts and by 20 points

Yeah, because having a jackoff as a coach and the worst defense in football has nothing to do with those losses

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
giphy.gif

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

roger that - was surprised by that myself

on a related note - I was surfing and saw the tail end of the show where the 1-5 players were announced so decided to watch a bit of it. Who in the hell thought it would be a good idea to have Ike Taylor on this show? Christ Sake, Snoop Dog offered better commentary and insight than this illiterate fool
Same here, the flip side of having those clowns you mentioned on the show was that hot honey babe, who seemed to be leading the show with McGinnest. Doesn't really matter if she knows anything about football, welcome visual addition that compensates for the other babbling dudes.

packerzrule

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 30.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Same here, the flip side of having those clowns you mentioned on the show was that hot honey babe, who seemed to be leading the show with McGinnest. Doesn't really matter if she knows anything about football, welcome visual addition that compensates for the other babbling dudes.

Yes, Amber Theoharris is a hotty