• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

(1) NEW YORK RANGERS vs. (7) WASHINGTON CAPITALS Series Thread

antone112

who gives a fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,290.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what team doesnt have a superstar?

Each team has an excellent Tender. But I doubt fewer goals is what the league is looking for. I would look for some rules changes this off season for sure.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Each team has an excellent Tender. But I doubt fewer goals is what the league is looking for. I would look for some rules changes this off season for sure.

Havent paid a lot of attention to whats going on out west.But as far as the east I think there are a lot of reasons scoring has been low.Great goaltending, A lot of blocked shots by forwards amongst some of them.But these teams do have superstars

antone112

who gives a fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,290.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To punish stellar goalkeeping?

No, to draw in more fans. This country is obsessed with scoring. Why do you think the Pens Flyers series had prime sunday start times, twice? While the no 1 seed in the East has had none in the playoffs. The league knows it, it won't be long until the rules and refs start reflecting the sportscenter fan needs. The owners don't care about integrity they care about money.

Last edited by a moderator:

antone112

who gives a fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,290.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree with bizzle the suspense of a great goaltending duel is just as much and sometimes more exciting than a barn burner

Hey, I'm not saying that I want change. I most certainly do not. I like hockey fans just the way we are.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
should be a good series coming up hopefully it lives up to our pasts and we add another chapter to our rivalry.

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good defensive series played. Congrats to the Rangers.

For the Caps I cannot stop thinking about game 5.

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you for real Biz? I can never tell with you, lol. Do we have a new Jeff Sly???

:heh:

Helluva series. These two teams took each other to the wire. I think the Devils are going to win the next series due to how tough this one was.

Caps, you got yourself a goalie (most likely) for the future. Congrats Rags fans.

There will never be another JEFF SLY. And go fuck yourself.

Bone

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great series! Clean hockey without all the bullshit headhunting and cheap shots.

I don't think it'll be like that for the Devils' series though. Punk ass Clarkson will try to stir shit up just like Neil did in the Ottawa series against the Rangers.

BF4L

Black/Gold Glasses
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,520.25
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Grats to the both teams fans. Rangers get to move on and honestly how many of you caps fans halfway through season thought you would be in the playoffs? Caps beat the defending champs which is never easy so and made round 2. Not bad.

Eddie_Shack

likes oatmeal lumpy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure exactly who you consider a "superstar", but Richards, Gaborik, Lundqvist, Parise, and Brodeur are big names in hockey circles. I'm all for expanding the sport, but if the casual fan can't watch a Devils/Rangers conference finals without a guy like Crosby in the mix, then fuck 'em.

/and "white" player? lol... where to begin with that one. First of all, maybe you haven't heard, but ALL hockey players are "white". Jerome Iginla is whiter than any NBA player, including the white ones. Second of all, who cares? Do you think anyone is sitting at home thinking "man I would love to root for the Jets but that goddamn Dustin Byfuglien ruins everything!