• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

1) Houston Rockets vs. 2) Golden State Warriors

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Only a fool would use the terms you do to describe what's happening: shitting the bed, lazy, weak-minded, you say all sorts of ridiculous nonsense, of course we're gonna clown you.
You keep up with these bitchy, silly comments that earn you your rainbows.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, you no longer think Houston is the better team? You realize we've all been saying this every time you make that ridiculous claim. Get them to want to? LOL yeah winning rings is something they want to do.
No. The Warriors showed last night who is the better team ........when they want to be.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean I think everything assumed they would play better at home, I didn’t they it would be that bad the Rockets would fold. The W’s very well but Houston played scared, Paul choked and they missed a ton of easy shots and careless TO’s in that first half when the game could have been closer, a bad performance. They played the worst game they have in a long time but that’s who they are, inconsistent.. The W’s have so many great players it is easy for them to be less inconsistent, even on a bad night they can win.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They approached this game like they were up 2-0 in the series. I would be disgusted if I'm a Rockets fan. Zero fight in that team
NBA teams quit too easily. The 3 has put the comeback back into the game but instead teams give up.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NBA teams quit too easily. The 3 has put the comeback back into the game but instead teams give up.
Rockets didn't give up, they brought the best game they had and the Warriors took it from them by force by playing the game they normally play. The Rockets were highly over-rated to begin with and people erred in judgment by judging the Warriors on their regular season. A real championship team uses the regular season to train for the playoffs

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean I think everything assumed they would play better at home, I didn’t they it would be that bad the Rockets would fold. The W’s very well but Houston played scared, Paul choked and they missed a ton of easy shots and careless TO’s in that first half when the game could have been closer, a bad performance. They played the worst game they have in a long time but that’s who they are, inconsistent.. The W’s have so many great players it is easy for them to be less inconsistent, even on a bad night they can win.

The difference is the Warriors on an off night can clamp down defensively. I think the Rockets maybe had 2-3 close looks that could have gone in, but even still they were contested. The Warriors played extremely well defensively. Hell even Nick Young was really good on defense yesterday too. Swaggy has been a real difference maker in Games 1 and 3.

Also I'm not sure what alternate universe we're in because at the beginning of the season I said the Warriors should just cut Looney to keep an open spot. Now it's come to the point where yesterday I wanted the Warriors to sub Looney out during garbage time because he's too important to the team. That was a quick turn of events. He's been really, really good though. Also Jordan Bell sighting yesterday. I said earlier before the series that there would be some potential for him to get meaningful minutes. His defense, minus the one Harden foul on the 3, was overall pretty good too.

Reactions: LAD

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You've flown so far off the handle you can't even remember what the debate was about.
So what happened to your Rockets last night?? 41 points??
Yep, everything you predicted would happen did...to YOUR Rockets. :dhd:

CitySushi

Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Expect to find Harden at the nearest strip club the same night the Warriors eliminate them.

Considering I think it goes 6, it'll probably be at Gold Club in the city. Unless he's got the info on the secret spots. I mean, alleged secret spots. I wouldn't know about them, obviously.

CitySushi

Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The hilarious part of this thread is all of the Warriors fans are only talkin shit to another Warrior "fan". LOL. And it's well deserved.

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nolan's being Nolan again, but in his defense, he's not the only one guilty of what I believe to be a false narrative. People, especially media personalities, invent these narratives about who wants it more when it really just comes down to the boring fact that sports performance varies from game to game on both an individual player basis and a team basis.
Nolan's an idiot.

That is all.

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Then why waste Johnson time and picking up? Makes no sense. If you're going to sign a guy who gets bought out in late feb/early March then you better use him.

He could have went to another playoffs team and had a much bigger role.

I'm pretty sure he didn't come to Houston to basically never play
Looks like a strategic move. They didn't want anyone else to get him?

Wishbone

Robust Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Expect to find Harden at the nearest strip club the same night the Warriors eliminate them.

JgNjw.gif

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rockets didn't give up, they brought the best game they had and the Warriors took it from them by force by playing the game they normally play. The Rockets were highly over-rated to begin with and people erred in judgment by judging the Warriors on their regular season. A real championship team uses the regular season to train for the playoffs
The NBA has a big problem there if that's true.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So what happened to your Rockets last night?? 41 points??
Yep, everything you predicted would happen did...to YOUR Rockets. :dhd:
That was a pleasant surprise

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nonsense