• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

1) Houston Rockets vs. 2) Golden State Warriors

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, now it's 38 - It's insane

I thought playoff basketball, especially a conference finals, would be close and competitive, but man this is just like a regular season blowout. It seems like we've seen more lopsided playoff games this season compared to years past.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL you need an entire team of psychiatrists
You are the one who always feels the need to attack; not me. You only post to me; I never post to you except in response to your nonsense.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought playoff basketball, especially a conference finals, would be close and competitive, but man this is just like a regular season blowout. It seems like we've seen more lopsided playoff games this season compared to years past.
Agreed.

DorianRo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Teams these days seem like if they're down double digits at the half, they just half ass the rest of the game away and mail it in

10HtownRebs

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,298,636.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thank goodness. Worst loss ever...

If we don't come back next game ready to play we deserve to come home and hang it up for this year.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Teams these days seem like if they're down double digits at the half, they just half ass the rest of the game away and mail it in

Maybe so. The Warriors seemed to do the same the last game.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Warriors did what I thought they did. Game 4 is obviously a must-win for the Rockets, because Golden St. is more than capable of winning another game in Houston.
I hope GS doesn't come out with no effort like they did after their last win.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thank goodness. Worst loss ever...

If we don't come back next game ready to play we deserve to come home and hang it up for this year.
Beat them by 30 points in the 2nd half alone. Had they been hitting shots in the first half it would have been a 50-point win. I've never seen Houston play so poorly.

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Crazy how the most anticipated match up of the year could end in a 41 point blowout.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Golden St. will be fine.
They sure looked good tonight. That's the difference when both Curry and Durant are playing well as opposed to only Durant playing well. Green was exceptional tonight.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My prediction was the Warriors were way to good for the Rockets. The 2-1 lead tends to make me believe I was correct, but it's not

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are the one who always feels the need to attack; not me. You only post to me; I never post to you except in response to your nonsense.

Because it's fun! You post trying to get a rise out of us actual fans, and that's the cue to clown you.

Honestly asking here. You're not a stupid person, and you follow sports. Do you ever watch post game shows where actual experts on the Warriors like Steve Kerr explain what happened and how things work? You say 'oh Curry just made layups to get back on track'. Well yeah, in the postgame Kerr said exactly that. When you go cold from outside it helps to make a couple easy ones to get your rhythm back. Its not 'shitting the bed', it's not lack of 'confidence'. It's a bad shooting half and great players like Curry come out of those all the time.

Why not stop with the stupid and pay attention. You might even enjoy thinking your team will win a little. You are so lucky your team is one of the best in history and all you do is predict failure. Why be so clowny?

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Four things:

1) Steph is back.
2) That was a total statement game.
3) Maybe the lowest team assist total (20) for GS in a very long time..yet they still won by 41.
4) Daaayumm!!

Expect a closer game 4 (but still a Ws win). And I think the Rockets win a close game 5 too. Then get smoked in game 6. Home court is a real thing.

Tai Chi≈Surfing

Phenom~Vet~HOFer
San Francisco -- The edge of the western world.
Hoopla Cash
$ 147,849.53
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That herky jerky fake/then behind the back with the left to right hand dribble drive from the key down the lane for an open slam dunk by Shawn Livingston made Harden trip over his own beard in total surprise. Dude got schooled playground style and looked like he mumbled <WTF was that?> to himself.

That move was effing sick.

:D

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Expect a closer game 4 (but still a Ws win). And I think the Rockets win a close game 5 too. Then get smoked in game 6. Home court is a real thing.

I'm not sure anyone has really figured out exactly what it is, whether you just have extra energy and motivation when you're at home, just being in familiar surroundings makes you play better, or refs giving you the benefit of the doubt, but yeah, it's definitely a real thing.

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not sure anyone has really figured out exactly what it is, whether you just have extra energy and motivation when you're at home, just being in familiar surroundings makes you play better, or refs giving you the benefit of the doubt, but yeah, it's definitely a real thing.

ALl that, plus lesser players (role players) just play easier and better. STars know how to shut out the opposing crowd, sometimes younger or lesser guys don't.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because it's fun! You post trying to get a rise out of us actual fans, and that's the cue to clown you.

Honestly asking here. You're not a stupid person, and you follow sports. Do you ever watch post game shows where actual experts on the Warriors like Steve Kerr explain what happened and how things work? You say 'oh Curry just made layups to get back on track'. Well yeah, in the postgame Kerr said exactly that. When you go cold from outside it helps to make a couple easy ones to get your rhythm back. Its not 'shitting the bed', it's not lack of 'confidence'. It's a bad shooting half and great players like Curry come out of those all the time.

Why not stop with the stupid and pay attention. You might even enjoy thinking your team will win a little. You are so lucky your team is one of the best in history and all you do is predict failure. Why be so clowny?
It doesn't strike you as odd that Kerr and I had the same thought? Or that Byron Scott and I were in perfect agreement on why the Warriors lost game 2? Of course that's how you get your confidence back and I said that Curry made a lot of layups because uninformed people were saying Curry was on fire when most of the time he was going to the basket. Not a criticism, just a fact. He did finally hit some 3s and I'm happy for that. He was far from on fire from range in the other three quarters though. But only a fool would bitch about 35 points.