• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

zona-stanford

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
MSU has ugly wins too. 67-63 win over Oakland @ home ring a bell? At least Arizona was on the road in a packed house.

O I remember. But that game again no Gary Harris.

I mean MSU with an equivalent top 5 and more depth with Izzo at the helm

That won't be trouble?

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
O I remember. But that game again no Gary Harris.

I mean MSU with an equivalent top 5 and more depth with Izzo at the helm

That won't be trouble?

I never said MSU wouldn't give Arizona trouble but you seemed to suggest Arizona wouldn't be able to give a healthy MSU any trouble.

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stanford is not a bad team at all. They are definitely going to the tourney.

Definitely?

There most impressive games have been close losses lol

Actually jekyl and hyde UConn was nice.

But 13-7 and .500 in the Pac is not "definite"

dcZONAfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
MSU has ugly wins too. 67-63 win over Oakland @ home ring a bell? At least Arizona was on the road in a packed house.

jesus dude STFU you are making the rest of us look stupid by association. We barely beat UNLV at home...because we played like shit. It happens, but anyone could look at that game and say OMG how could you only beat that team by 4 they suck!!!

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
jesus dude STFU you are making the rest of us look stupid by association. We barely beat UNLV at home...because we played like shit. It happens, but anyone could look at that game and say OMG how could you only beat that team by 4 they suck!!!

:wtf2:

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never said MSU wouldn't give Arizona trouble but you seemed to suggest Arizona wouldn't be able to give a healthy MSU any trouble.

I said they were in my top 3 so unless I was saying MSU is going to moon walk to a ship..

MSU, Zona and Florida right now are the 3 best teams I've seen.

I just think MSU healthy, in march, with Izzo could be torture.

Zona and Florida struggle at the line too.

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Definitely?

There most impressive games have been close losses lol

Actually jekyl and hyde UConn was nice.

But 13-7 and .500 in the Pac is not "definite"

If the season ended today, they'd be in. Better? Very competitive team, and Im happy we were able to get a win on the road vs. them.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
dc I didn't see you comment the whole game.. Waiting until we threw up the W before you come back to comment?

dcZONAfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
dc I didn't see you comment the whole game.. Waiting until we threw up the W before you come back to comment?

oh i can't watch the game and focus on yelling at the tv/refs and kicking my couch, instead I have to be on here?

I spend my games on the PGU shoutbox anyway, bub.

Don't get all butthurt because I am defending somebody who is making a good point. I'm never going to be the homer you are looking for, sorry just say it how I see it.

Also, do I think we will lose to MSU? Not if we play our best, but I certainly understand that we VERY WELL could lose to them if they are healthy. if you don't think that based on a close game against Oakland then you are a silly little man

dcZONAfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the season ended today, they'd be in. Better? Very competitive team, and Im happy we were able to get a win on the road vs. them.

1) I'm not so sure stanford would be in if the tourney was played today, BUT
2) it's the bay area trip, I'm happy with the win no matter what the game looked like, no matter what the score was, and I think all of us understand that more than mrhockey does after being part of many UA Stanford classics over the years

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
oh i can't watch the game and focus on yelling at the tv/refs and kicking my couch, instead I have to be on here?

I spend my games on the PGU shoutbox anyway, bub.

Don't get all butthurt because I am defending somebody who is making a good point. I'm never going to be the homer you are looking for, sorry just say it how I see it.

Also, do I think we will lose to MSU? Not if we play our best, but I certainly understand that we VERY WELL could lose to them if they are healthy. if you don't think that based on a close game against Oakland then you are a silly little man

I never said that. I just disagree that a full strength MSU is better than a full strength Arizona.

dcZONAfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

oh, did i mention FUCK YOU for this comment...say something intelligent about basketball before you try to call me a fair weather fan since I didn't comment on a message board during the game LMAO

BearDownUA

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
great defense but how does a team go 10 minutes with 1 basket to end the game at home?

I think you answered your own question in your post. great d through out the game by both teams, body blows in the first 30 min of play led to both teams being gassed to end the game and making both of their offenses look pretty ugly.

We saw a similar type of game in Iowa City last night with Iowa and MSU. MSU played great D the whole game and wore Iowa down. The 15 min stretch without a FG at home wasn't ended until there was minute left in OT.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
oh, did i mention FUCK YOU for this comment...say something intelligent about basketball before you try to call me a fair weather fan since I didn't comment on a message board during the game LMAO

You're the one who came out and started attacking me. Sorry I threw a punch right back. Anyways I have had a bit to drink tonight and can tell i'm going to regret this conversation in the morning.

dcZONAfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're the one who came out and started attacking me. Sorry I threw a punch right back. Anyways I have had a bit to drink tonight and can tell i'm going to regret this conversation in the morning.

well you are right about this, and for that, my bad. but I tend to not enjoy blatant homerism, and the entire beginning of your argument w/ mrhockey was just that.

also don't worry man, we aren't ever going to meet in real life, I can safely say I will never regret a conversation I have on this board and neither should you

TrollyMcTroller

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Simmer down fellas.

:suds:

No need to get hostile. That's what I'm here for :laugh3:

CatsTopPac

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Same team guys, same team.

:suds:

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well you are right about this, and for that, my bad. but I tend to not enjoy blatant homerism, and the entire beginning of your argument w/ mrhockey was just that.

also don't worry man, we aren't ever going to meet in real life, I can safely say I will never regret a conversation I have on this board and neither should you

Sometimes I get my drunk goggles on and my fingers type faster than I can think.