• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Zimmerman Signs With Tigers

seahawksfan234

Radical Moderate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
$66.8m per year tied up in Justin Verlander, Anibal Sanchez and Jordan Zimmermann.

A lot of money to be tied up in what I wouldn't even rank in the top 10 top 1-3 starters in the MLB.

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
$66.8m per year tied up in Justin Verlander, Anibal Sanchez and Jordan Zimmermann.

A lot of money to be tied up in what I wouldn't even rank in the top 10 top 1-3 starters in the MLB.

Agreed... Verlander is a shell of his formerself imo... I can't believe Zimmerman, I guy who had Tommy John surgery got a contract like he did... This is not a smart move for the Tigers imo... I think it's going to bite them in the long run...

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agreed... Verlander is a shell of his formerself imo... I can't believe Zimmerman, I guy who had Tommy John surgery got a contract like he did... This is not a smart move for the Tigers imo... I think it's going to bite them in the long run...

This is a guy that has come up short in every big spot for the Nationals

And im always wary of any pitcher coming from the NL to the AL for the first time, guaranteeing that type of money

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is a guy that has come up short in every big spot for the Nationals

And im always wary of any pitcher coming from the NL to the AL for the first time, guaranteeing that type of money

Agreed... NL SP's that come to the AL usually does not perform up to their NL standards...

phredmojo

Steak is for Taxpayers
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If i was dating kate upton, id fuck her every chance i got too.

Take away upton, he'll get his legs back and you have an ace.