• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Yu Darvish line prediction

bone3421

like in the back of a VW
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
havent read the post....just wanted to say i think darvish showed great mental fortitude after the 1st and even during the 1st he didnt seem to be rattled.......he might have been nervous but he bunkered down and only gave up 1 more run. i think it was a "decent" debut

Windingmywatch

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
havent read the post....just wanted to say i think darvish showed great mental fortitude after the 1st and even during the 1st he didnt seem to be rattled.......he might have been nervous but he bunkered down and only gave up 1 more run. i think it was a "decent" debut

Darvish' first ML inning reminded me of so many CJ Wilson appearances in the 8th or 9th inning when the blue glove wasn't working and he was wild all over the place.

Remember those ugly days when he was at the back of the bullpen? I do.

I think Darvish will turn out to be lots better pretty quick ... plus Yu's 6 years younger.

scotsman1948

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
as Yu said his mind and body weren't in sync when he went out in the 1st. i would call that being nervous and he didn't know how to react when 40+ thousand gave him a standing ovation when he left in the 6st inning. he wasn't happy with his performance and didn't know why the fans were.

jta4437

Grumpy Cat
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
as Yu said his mind and body weren't in sync when he went out in the 1st. i would call that being nervous and he didn't know how to react when 40+ thousand gave him a standing ovation when he left in the 6st inning. he wasn't happy with his performance and didn't know why the fans were.

Mostly for gritting it out after a tough 1st inning when many pitchers might have given up, he was solid after that 42 pitch 1st inning

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mostly for gritting it out after a tough 1st inning when many pitchers might have given up, he was solid after that 42 pitch 1st inning

Aside from issuing some walks after that first inning at 1 point he retired 10 hitters in a row. He showed some incredible mental fortitude and didn't seem to be phased at all when crsp was hitting the fan. I truly believe that next start he'll have his body settled in where it doesn't feel like it wants to blast off the mound and we'll see the Yu from innings 3-5.2 the whole time. Hell, even with that awful first inning he damn near got through 6 and k'd 5.