• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Your Playoff Predictions

WNY_FOOTBALL_DUDE

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't want to know who wins the Super Bowl or any playoff games. I just want to know who makes it in, and the seeding order.

I'll start the ball rolling:

AFC
1. New England Patriots
2. Denver Broncos
3. Indy Colts
4. Pittsburgh Steelers
5. Baltimore Ravens
6. Cincinnati Bengals

NFC
1. Seattle Seahawks
2. Green Bay Packers
3. Philly Eagles
4. New Orleans Saints
5. Arizona Cardinals
6. Detroit Lions

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I approve and concur with you message and order of teams.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't want to know who wins the Super Bowl or any playoff games. I just want to know who makes it in, and the seeding order.

AFC
1. New England Patriots
2. Denver Broncos
3. Indy Colts
4. Pittsburgh Steelers
5. Baltimore Ravens
6. Cincinnati Bengals

NFC
1. Seattle Seahawks
2. Green Bay Packers
3. Philly Eagles
4. New Orleans Saints
5. Arizona Cardinals
6. Detroit Lions

Well I think you nailed it. We'll know more after this weekend.

Doublejive

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks highly plausible currently.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dallas in Philly out

Whichever team gets in for NFC South, takes out somebody in first game - just because life is not fair

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dallas in Philly out

Whichever team gets in for NFC South, takes out somebody in first game - just because life is not fair

Looks like it, but the Cowboys do play the Colts Sunday, so it's not over yet.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

AFC
1. New England Patriots
2. Denver Broncos
3. Indy Colts
4. Pittsburgh Steelers
5. Baltimore Ravens
6. Cincinnati Bengals

NFC
1. Seattle Seahawks
2. Green Bay Packers
3. Philly Eagles
4. New Orleans Saints
5. Arizona Cardinals
6. Detroit Lions

Swap Dallas for Philly and swap Seattle and AZ. Then your dead on.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NFC South is still up for grabs.
Panthers beat Cleveland tomorrow and Atlanta beats New Orleans - Panthers take over 1st
Panthers at home against Atlanta at next week and play to a 13-13 tie.....

molsaniceman

I aint drunk Im just drinking
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,327.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dallas in Philly out

Dallas needs to win 1 of last 2 games only certainty is lions are in:suds:

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have a very wacky finish to the NFC for this season. I have Seattle winning against Arizona but still losing the division because of a week 17 loss to St. Louis. I just think St. Louis is a very bad match up for Seattle in they can run the football well and they can make life hell for Wilson and Lynch both. Crazy thoughts for sure but this has been a crazy NFL season and I see week 17 being much of the same as the rest of the season.

The AFC I think stays pretty much how it is now. I see Pitt winning the AFC North though with Baltimore and Cincinnati being the wild cards.

So essentially...
AFC
1) New England
2) Denver
3) Indy
4) Pittsburgh
5) Baltimore
6) Cincinnati

NFC
1) Green Bay
2) Arizona
3) Dallas
4) New Orleans
5) Seattle
6) Detroit

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Detroit 6 seed lmao.

Why is that so funny? I just did the playoff machine over on ESPN and obviously for the NFC North it will come down to that week 17 game. My guess is both teams win this weekend so whoever wins captures the division and the loser becomes a wild card. Arizona even if they lose their final 2 games of the season will be the #5 seed. Really the only way the NFC North loser of the Green Bay/Lions game isn't the 6 seed is if Seattle loses the final two or something crazy happens in the NFC East. So it is either the NFC North team that wins that final one gets the #1 seed or the #2 is what it looks like to me. Now again this has been a crazy NFL season so who knows how these final two weeks go. I'm sure we will have some crazy upset that throws a wrench in the whole thing.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have a very wacky finish to the NFC for this season. I have Seattle winning against Arizona but still losing the division because of a week 17 loss to St. Louis. I just think St. Louis is a very bad match up for Seattle in they can run the football well and they can make life hell for Wilson and Lynch both. Crazy thoughts for sure but this has been a crazy NFL season and I see week 17 being much of the same as the rest of the season.

The AFC I think stays pretty much how it is now. I see Pitt winning the AFC North though with Baltimore and Cincinnati being the wild cards.

So essentially...
AFC
1) New England
2) Denver
3) Indy
4) Pittsburgh
5) Baltimore
6) Cincinnati

NFC
1) Green Bay
2) Arizona
3) Dallas
4) New Orleans
5) Seattle
6) Detroit

New Orleans won't be in. In the NFCS, whatever looks like it should happen will not happen!
it is the NFCS......

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
New Orleans won't be in. In the NFCS, whatever looks like it should happen will not happen!
it is the NFCS......

Really with the NFC South I didn't even put any thought into it. Whoever gets in isn't winning so picking between 3 bad teams of who gets in just wasn't worth my time to look at them and really think through it. Essentially I could have just drawn one out of the hat and called it good. I have no qualms if somebody wants to disagree with me on the Saints getting into the playoffs.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really with the NFC South I didn't even put any thought into it. Whoever gets in isn't winning so picking between 3 bad teams of who gets in just wasn't worth my time to look at them and really think through it. Essentially I could have just drawn one out of the hat and called it good. I have no qualms if somebody wants to disagree with me on the Saints getting into the playoffs.

I get what you are saying but I am also predicting that whoever wins the NFCS will win a playoff game
Just because.....

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I get what you are saying but I am also predicting that whoever wins the NFCS will win a playoff game
Just because.....

With how this NFL season has gone it would not surprise me. Plus depending who has those wild card spots I could see it such as Arizona say they are the 5 seed. My guess is at that point Stanton is not healthy enough to play meaning Lindley has to play. Not sure I would feel comfortable with him starting even against an NFC South team.