• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Your playoff picture right now if happened today

sooner4life130

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Top four deserving teams that you think would in your mind be the best top four teams with ALL things considered with an explanation...

1. Alabama - I am not a believer in UGA regardless of the possibility that they are a legitimate top four team. ND is their only solid win and I'm also not 100% sold on ND as well but more so than UGA.

2. Clemson - I think Clemson when it's all said and done will have won out and have shown that they have the defense to stop the high powered O's and the smash mouth teams.

3. Oklahoma - I think Baker Mayfield has a similar presence as Deshaun Watson and imo will have most likely won out with a championship win and the resume that is unmatched.

4. Wisconsin - Will probably win out. I don't believe they are deserving but I find it blasphemous to leave out an undefeated B10 team champ.

Tell me if you disagree and if not, show us yours as well!

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Personally my top 4 right now is the exact same as the committee . I think it's possible for Oklahoma to leap Clemson even if Clemson wins out IF Oklahoma looks dominant the rest of the way ( wouldn't hurt for the Sooners to beat ISU in the B12 tiyoe game and avenge that loss ). That's not a guarantee though. If I were to guess the season ending playoff I'd go

1. Bama 13-0
2. Clemson 12-1
3. Oklahoma 12-1
4. Notre Dame 11-1

I think UGA loses to Auburn and Bama, Wisconsin loses and Washington lose again, OSU wins the B10 but misses the playoff.

Last edited:

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where it gets interesting is if Notre Daje loses . Then it could he chaos especially if UGA loses at Auburn . Then you've got a real chance to see some weird shit

Last edited:

Great Dayne

I was right even if you believe I was wrong
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Georgia
Notre Dame
Oklahoma
Wisconsin

The committee will select
Georgia
Clemson
Notre Dame
Bama

NolePride

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's too murky to be guessing right now.

I'm getting a sense of what the committee is thinking, but even that changes
weekly.

Here's what the committee is saying, thru their selections.

No reason to change the First Four.

They like the Big12. OU and TCU play this week. OU and TCU are ranked 5th and 6th.
If one of the Top 4 lose somewhere along the line, the Big12 is moving into that spot.
(if the winner of the OU/TCU game wins out)

Miami jumped Whisky. Miami plays ND this week and Clemson in the ACCCG. They like
the ACC Champ over a Big10 Wisconsin Champ. Miami has 1st dibs on a second Top 4
slot if one is available. (providing the Canes win out) If Miami wins out then OU/TCU winner
will have taken ND's spot and Miami would take the Clemson spot.

Wisconsin and Washington round out the remaining unbeaten/1-loss teams.

They both need some help and must win out. Obviously one of them could take
UGA'S spot if they lose. Which one will be determined by who is left and where they
are located, and how teams will be seeded.

Nobody knows anything right now...But the committee is giving us some hints about
what they are favoring.

MAIZEandBLUE09

Well-Known, and Feared, Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only problem I have with these is no Michigan in anyone's top 4.

iowajerms

Hoopla Cash
$ 29,091.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Right now?

#1 Georgia vs #4 Miami (FL)
#2 Alabama vs #3 Notre Dame

Next 4 out

#5 Wisconsin, #6 Oklahoma, #7 Clemson, #8 Washington

Wild Turkey

Sarcasm: Just one of my many services.
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Auburn shocks the world!

But I'm not saying how.

navamind

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Top four deserving teams that you think would in your mind be the best top four teams with ALL things considered with an explanation...

1. Alabama - I am not a believer in UGA regardless of the possibility that they are a legitimate top four team. ND is their only solid win and I'm also not 100% sold on ND as well but more so than UGA.

2. Clemson - I think Clemson when it's all said and done will have won out and have shown that they have the defense to stop the high powered O's and the smash mouth teams.

3. Oklahoma - I think Baker Mayfield has a similar presence as Deshaun Watson and imo will have most likely won out with a championship win and the resume that is unmatched.

4. Wisconsin - Will probably win out. I don't believe they are deserving but I find it blasphemous to leave out an undefeated B10 team champ.

I don't see any pictures.

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If this is about if the playoffs were selected today, I don't understand leaving UGA out because you think they'll lose to Auburn and Bama.

Right now, I'd go.

1. Bama vs 4. Wisconsin
2. Georgia vs 3. Miami

Voltaire26

Detroit Born and Raised
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Too many scenarios to determine anything ... no undefeated P5 team will be left out ... with that said this is my best guess.

1. Alabama or Georgia
2. Clemson
3. Notre Dame
4. Oklahoma

poewelch84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Watson had a better defense at Clemson than Mayfield does at Oklahoma. Switch Wisconsin with Notre Dame move them to #2 and you just might have something.

poewelch84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If this is about if the playoffs were selected today, I don't understand leaving UGA out because you think they'll lose to Auburn and Bama.

Right now, I'd go.

1. Bama vs 4. Wisconsin
2. Georgia vs 3. Notre Dame

Fixed it

Great Dayne

I was right even if you believe I was wrong
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why should Bama or Clemson be in the top four. Bama's best win is vs a team that lost to Troy at home and best out of conference win is to a 2 win team. Clemson lost to a team that's not even ranked or even a top 50 team. Their best win out of conference is a one score win vs the team that lost to Troy.

Rolltide94

Hoopla Cash
$ 119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why should Bama or Clemson be in the top four. Bama's best win is vs a team that lost to Troy at home and best out of conference win is to a 2 win team. Clemson lost to a team that's not even ranked or even a top 50 team. Their best win out of conference is a one score win vs the team that lost to Troy.

Well, lucky for all involved, everybody has 3 or 4 games to go...my guess is when those are done Bama will still be in the hunt and Wisconsin will be getting their teeth kicked in by Auburn in the Outback Bowl.

Rolltide94

Hoopla Cash
$ 119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, lucky for all involved, everybody has 3 or 4 games to go...my guess is when those are done Bama will still be in the hunt and Wisconsin will be getting their teeth kicked in by Auburn in the Outback Bowl.

...assuming they get by Iowa on Saturday.

ericd7633

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Not sure what there is not to be sold on ND? Beat 2 top 15 teams by an average of 27 points, and beat another top 25 team by 21.