• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Your most hated MLB players and/or managers

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can I add an umpire to the list? Angel Hernandez. I only know 2 umpires, Jim Joyce because he blew the perfect game, and Angel Hernandez because he has this odd hatred for the Mets. Horrendous umpire.

It's not just the mets. I've never heard anyone who had anything good to say about him. He picks fights just to throw guys out. He's very unprofessional.

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's not just the mets. I've never heard anyone who had anything good to say about him. He picks fights just to throw guys out. He's very unprofessional.

That's exactly what it is. It's like he gets off on throwing guys out of games.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's exactly what it is. It's like he gets off on throwing guys out of games.

I remember a game two years ago where Ron Washington was coming out to protect his player and afterwards turned around to walk away. He waited until wash walked probably ten feet before he said something to him to bait him to come back and get in his face so he could throw him out. How he's still a major league umpire is beyond me.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll add mike trout to my list. Cocky douche.

Cessna98

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh, and not a player or manager, but Hawk Harrelson is the biggest douche bag in baseball broadcasting

As a Sox fan I totally agree, he is difficult to listen to. I don't need to hear about your baseball career every game because you sucked. He also has a man crush on Carl Yazstremski. You get at least one Yaz reference per game.

Its tough though because I do like his partner Steve Stone. He brings alot of insight and knowledge to the broadcast. Wish there was a way to tune out Hawk and just listen to Stoney

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh, and not a player or manager, but Hawk Harrelson is the biggest douche bag in baseball broadcasting.

Totally agree with that. Just embarrassing to listen to.

1phlapdown

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What, no one mentions lasorda? For me he's head and shoulders above anyone else.

Swangin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hmm, there are things that bother me but don't really hate many players.

Rodney, I absolutely can't stand the shooting the arrow thing. I don't get it, and don't wanna get it.
Jeter, everything he does in the box bothers me. before pitch, taking a pitch, after a pitch.
Just a couple of examples.

Now, as far as not liking or wanting to punt the shit out of someone. Hands down, CJ Wilson

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guy I hated but really loved to hate was John Rocker. That psychotic roid monkey was like a fictional character out of a bad baseball movie. Seriously, could you imagine John Rocker if he were around today? There is no way the league or the team would let somebody play after making the comments he did. John Rocker ruled.

smf52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
just out of curiosity- why do you hate Tulo and Cargo?

Is it because they are so good and do well against the Padres or because of some character flaws

smf52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is only one player I truly hate and he's a HOFer- Tom Seaver. Tom "Terrific" Ugh!

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
just out of curiosity- why do you hate Tulo and Cargo?

Is it because they are so good and do well against the Padres or because of some character flaws

Cargo is a douchebag and you know it. I'd probably love Tulo on the Padres. Yes, basically hate Cargo for being a cocky douchebag and resent how good Tulo is.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What, no one mentions lasorda? For me he's head and shoulders above anyone else.

Really? Why? Man, there is some FUNNY stuff on YouTube with Lasorda. Remember this one about Kurt Bevacqua???

Tell you what I think about it. I think that is very, very bad for that man to make an accusation like that. That is terrible. I have never ever since I've managed ever told a pitcher to throw at anybody, nor will I ever. And if I ever did, I certainly wouldn't make him throw at a fucking .130 hitter like Lefebvre or fucking Bevacqua, who couldn't hit water if he fell out of a fucking boat. And I guaran-fucking-tee you this, when I pitched, and I was going to pitch against a fucking team that had guys on it like Bevacqua, I'd sent a fucking limousine to get the cock sucker to make sure he was in the mother fucking line-up because I'd kick that cock sucker's ass any fucking day of the week. He's a fucking mother fucking big mouth; I'll tell you that...(audio ends with peels of laughter from reporters)

Last edited by a moderator:

smf52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually you are probably right. The one thing I have to say in Cargo's defense that I have used to rationalize his behavior when he dogs it, is that he went against Bora$$' advice to take less money and stay with the Rockies so he could continue to play with Tulo. Matt Holliday would never do such a thing.

smf52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have also held a grudge against Curt Flood because baseball was never the same after free agency started.

1phlapdown

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really? Why? Man, there is some FUNNY stuff on YouTube with Lasorda. Remember this one about Kurt Bevacqua???
An acquaintance of mine related a story of his interaction with that blue bleeding sob where tommy ended up cussing him out. This acquaintance was a small framed person and one of the nicest human beings I have met.

I know, believe nothing of what you hear and 1/2 of what you see, but you would have to know this gentle soul to know why I believe his story.

I wish I had a big printable file of tommy on his head at the ASGame a few years ago. Up on my wall it would go.

bone3421

like in the back of a VW
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
always hated tony la russa.......even before that fucking ws

might be a childhood thing because i cant really recall why i hated him but i know i hated him when i was young before he got to the cardinals....guess my dads influence

as modern guys go......cant really think of anyone i dislike tremendously

obxyankeefan

Hoopla Cash
$ 63,137.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whitey Herzog and anybody else on those Cardinal teams from the 80s

Tony LaRussa and Dave Duncan ruined the game with their pitch count

Von Hayes IDK why but I have hated him forever

Roger Clemens, Wade Boggs, Kevin Youkilis everything about them screams Boston and somehow all 3 ended up with the Yankees

Lou Whitaker Ugliest man I have ever seen

George Brett and his little temper problem

Tigertowner68

Church of Baseball member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Easy for me.

1.) Josh Hamilton (no close second)
2.) Joba Chamberlain (never hated a pitcher as much as this basketball-head douchebag)
3.) Ozzie Guillen (foul-mouthed, racist dickhead)
4.) Albert Pujols (mad at God over St. Louis only offering $225M)
5.) Yadier Molina (over-fucking-rated)
6.) Chris Carpenter (just a notch better than everyone else)
7.) Matt Holiday (detest him and always will)
8.) Joe Maddon (him and his fruit glasses - hate him)
9.) Colby Rasmus (asshole)
10.) A.J. Pierzynski (asshole)
11.) Andy Pettitte (disgusting self-righteous Jesus freak junkie)
12.) Nyjer Morgan (all-talk no-show needs his mouth slapped)
13.) Carlos Zambrano (is this asshole even still around?)
14.) Mike Scioscia (guilt by association with the Angels)
15.) A-Rod (used to be at the top but he's totally irrelevant now)

I got more hate if you got more time. Yours?

That was a great post Hammer.

I have a top ten...

1.) Phil Coke
2.) Phil Coke
3.) Phil Coke
4.) Phil Coke
5.) Phil Coke
6.) Phil Coke
7.) Phil Coke
8.) Phil Coke
9.) Phil Coke
10.) Phil Coke

By the way, did I mention Phil Coke?

LOL

As a person, I understand that he is a good guy. And he enjoyed freakishly good fortune in the postseason last year.

I just don't see how Jim Leyland could have ever in his most inebriated and delusional moment ever have viewed the guy as a closer. Righthanded batters hit .340 against him last year.

I absolutely HATE seeing his overweight ass come running out from the bullpen at full speed knowing that he is about to make the situation he enters into exponentially worse.

:gaah:

Last edited by a moderator: