• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Your last 4 coaches' 1st, 2nd & 3rd Teams?

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ill have to think on this for a bit and post when I have more time. I'd really only use 3 coaches and mostly Buzz/Crean at this point.

Loaded with options the challenge will be making positions work.

If post college was taken into consideration I don't know many non bluebloods that would match the depth.

ericd7633

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ill have to think on this for a bit and post when I have more time. I'd really only use 3 coaches and mostly Buzz/Crean at this point.

Loaded with options the challenge will be making positions work.

If post college was taken into consideration I don't know many non bluebloods that would match the depth.

D Wade not a bad option to start with. Lol. It's a shame Steve Novak was a little bit ahead of these times or I think he could have had a much better nba career just with how the game is played now.

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
D Wade not a bad option to start with. Lol. It's a shame Steve Novak was a little bit ahead of these times or I think he could have had a much better nba career just with how the game is played now.

Haha yeah lots of easy options just gotta make the lineups cohesive. Youre right about Novak he even had that 30 year old surge. If he played now hed be a real asset. One of the best pure shooters youll ever see.

Anyways here's the squad

1st Team
PG-Markus Howard
SG-Dwyane Wade
SF- Jimmy Butler
PF- Jae Crowder
C- Lazar Hayward

Since the point of this is based of what they deserve. I went Jimmy over Wes. But a senior year under Buzz version of Matthews probably makes this team more dynamic. No true PG but two ball handlers that my god would they compliment each other well. Hayward played the 5 in the small ball midget year so I squeezed him in here since our history at center is very nil

2nd Team
PG-Dom James
SG-Jerel McNeal
SF-Wesley Matthews
PF-Henry Ellenson
C- Davante Gardner

3 amigos continue to ball out together. Ellenson only played 1 year on a trash team but he deserves this spot. Gardner gets the nod at a weak position as a key piece on 3 really successful teams

3rd Team
PG-Diener
SG- DJO
SF- Sam Hauser
PF- Steve Novak
C- Robert Jackson

Diener and DJO locks. Both massive parts of the program. Hauser over Blue due to position and more consistent impact over Blue's 1 great year. Both bailed for dumb reasons and did finish it out. Robert Jackson 1 year but it was a specia year and center is again minimal. Not sure about the D here but my god would this team stretch a D for Big Rob.

Blue is the only real honorable mention. Lots of other guys were key pieces on really good teams, but not individually.

naslundfan19

Boredom Savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1st team:

PG - Blake Stepp
SG - Dan Dickau
SF - Adam Morrison
PF - Casey Calvary
C - Kelly Olynyk

2nd team:

PG - John Stockton
SG - Richie Frahm
SF - Matt Bouldin
PF - Ronny Turiaf
C - Cory Violette

3rd team:

PG - Kevin Pangos
SG - Gary Bell
SF - Mike Hart
PF - Rui Hachimura
C - Pzremek Karnowski

ericd7633

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1st team:

PG - Blake Stepp
SG - Dan Dickau
SF - Adam Morrison
PF - Casey Calvary
C - Kelly Olynyk

2nd team:

PG - John Stockton
SG - Richie Frahm
SF - Matt Bouldin
PF - Ronny Turiaf
C - Cory Violette

3rd team:

PG - Kevin Pangos
SG - Gary Bell
SF - Mike Hart
PF - Rui Hachimura
C - Pzremek Karnowski

Man some really, really good players didn't make your cut. Santangelo, Raivio, Pargo, Daye, Gray, Sacre, Harris, Wiltjer, Sabonis, Williams-Goss, Perkins, Collins, Clarke. Even guys with eligibility like Kispert and Petrusev are really good.

Pick 5 dudes of the above and it's probably better than my teams 1st team. Lol.

ericd7633

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Double post

Hitman Hart

College Basketball's #1 Venue
Hoopla Cash
$ 301.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

speaking of that, i think it's hilarious that people think Stockton and Bird wouldn't fit in today's NBA, LOL

it's like they don't even watch the game

dudes like O'Neal, Ewing and Malone would struggle in today's game. Stockton and Bird are perfect fits for it.

naslundfan19

Boredom Savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man some really, really good players didn't make your cut. Santangelo, Raivio, Pargo, Daye, Gray, Sacre, Harris, Wiltjer, Sabonis, Williams-Goss, Perkins, Collins, Clarke. Even guys with eligibility like Kispert and Petrusev are really good.

Pick 5 dudes of the above and it's probably better than my teams 1st team. Lol.

Santangelo was a tough one to leave off. Shows how good the point guards have been here. Wanted to add John Rillie as a nod to the ‘97 team that was the first team to make the Dance, but just couldn’t add him above the 3 SGs and Dickau.