• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Yo wtf TCU and Ok St

Deep Creek

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didnt mean it as a knock against the b12, just thought both teams would be relevant in the conference championship picture

I thought TCU was legit besides their QB
I've been saying all year TCU was being too much credit. Not a knock on them at all. Patterson and staff do a good job and they aren't bad by any means. In fact, they are a pain in the butt to play.

And they won't win any more games if they turn it over like they have in the 3rd quarter of the last two games...and that includes Baylor and Kansas!

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nah. Ole miss ran absolutely roughshod on them. That defense was an aberration. Honestly, you guys look like the team to beat in the big 12 this year. We got a long ways to go.

Yes Tech's defense still sucks. It seems like Oklahoma State struggled to get up for this one after their offense blew their load against us

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I made a thread last week about the 4 clearly dominant Big 12 teams and how they all don't play until later in the year....then this happens!

It's a bit scary for the league that no one seems extremely above the pack right now, they need a 1 loss champ to emerge to make the playoffs

judging by the road everyone has left to go Oklahoma and West Virginia are the only ones that can get this league into the playoff

Deep Creek

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
judging by the road everyone has left to go Oklahoma and West Virginia are the only ones that can get this league into the playoff
Not looking like the conference will get one in. I'm not seeing anyone strong enough to survive the grind. Sleep walk one game and lose a close one somewhere and walla...two losses.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I made a thread last week about the 4 clearly dominant Big 12 teams and how they all don't play until later in the year....then this happens!

It's a bit scary for the league that no one seems extremely above the pack right now, they need a 1 loss champ to emerge to make the playoffs

We’ll probably blow our load next week in Lubbock.

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not looking like the conference will get one in. I'm not seeing anyone strong enough to survive the grind. Sleep walk one game and lose a close one somewhere and walla...two losses.

Agreed everyone is flawed and there's too many teams capable of taking advantage of those flaws

Deep Creek

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agreed everyone is flawed and there's too many teams capable of taking advantage of those flaws
Yep. A bunch of teams that are a pain in the ass at times and just good enough to pull out a few wins against the better teams and screw up the season.

Deep Creek

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jack Trice Stadium is the toughest at night imo. In the Big 12 anyways.
Morgantown! The trip to play the couch burners seems to be a big pain in the ass for everyone except ISU.

But I don't feel sorry for 'em. West Virginia has to go a long way West on a very frequent basis.

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep. A bunch of teams that are a pain in the ass at times and just good enough to pull out a few wins against the better teams and screw up the season.

Can't really take many games off or you'll get blown out

Hornsstampede2.0

Guy Who Never Responds
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If Texas somehow wins their next two games, who knows?

K-state looks weak as hell this year but they are a Texas personal pain in the ass
Oklahoma has been a 50/50 coinflip loss for the last 6 years for both teams.
Nobody plays OU tougher lately in the league.

but, the Horns schedule is very manageable after that, they even get a bye week to prepare for Okie Junior.

They will likely do something stupid as fuck like lose by 3 touchdowns to Baylor or somebody, but the schedule really gets easier in the 2nd half for Texas.

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Texas somehow wins their next two games, who knows?

K-state looks weak as hell this year but they are a Texas personal pain in the ass
Nobody plays OU tougher lately in the league.

but, the Horns schedule is very manageable after that, they even get a bye week to prepare for Okie Junior.

They will likely do something stupid as fuck like lose by 3 touchdowns to Baylor or somebody, but the schedule really gets easier in the 2nd half for Texas.

You guys are really the ones getting the tough ones out of the way early...I can't see Texas making it the rest of the year without losing one more so no chance they make the playoff....this could have the makings of the best season the Horns have had in a while though

BoomerNTX

~Boomer FN Sooner~
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

5 years. 6 years ago we buried the Horns 63-21. If you look at this decade(2010 -) OU has a 6-2 advantage with some of those blowouts. If you go back to 2000, OU has a 12-6 advantage. If Texas plays like they have the last 2 games, they will get this one.

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My post in one of the many OU vs Army threads were deleted and I can't post in there. wtf