• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

yikes!

TiLoBrown

Way too mad about Rep!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No but your reason for picking at him and expecting so much is because of the money he's making. You said that when you compared it to Rolston, it's about salary.

No, you ask I answered. If I was "picking at him" for that sole reason I wouldnt have been "picking at him" last year. Its just a fact that some people have said Rolston wouldnt be so bad if he wasnt making so much money, I used his contract as an example.

skrillex26

Keep It On Ice
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Riiight...so lemme get this straight, you don't dislike Kovalchuk? and you don't criticize him because of his contract?

Or you do dislike him and it has nothing to do with his contract?

TiLoBrown

Way too mad about Rep!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Right, its the 2nd one. I think hes overrated, which also has nothing to do with the contract. Over at the swamp I said the Trashers won the trade when I thought we wouldnt resign him. After we resigned him I said it was a push, and I still think its a push regardless of how bad of a season hes having simple because we gave up too much for him and it gave Atlanta the room to go out and make the moves they did which are paying off right now.

Last edited by a moderator:

skrillex26

Keep It On Ice
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Okay, so you just proved my point...you don't like him.

So even if you don't always realize it you're biased against him so no matter he does you'll find fault with it because you flat out don't like him. It's the same with me and Langenbrunner, i've never ever liked the guy and still want him traded. I'm always biased when it comes to him because i just don't like him.

Another example is Cup with Elias, he seems to dislike Elias for whatever reason so whenever Elias has an average game he's all over him instantly.

TiLoBrown

Way too mad about Rep!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Okay, so you just proved my point...you don't like him.

So even if you don't always realize it you're biased against him so no matter he does you'll find fault with it because you flat out don't like him. It's the same with me and Langenbrunner, i've never ever liked the guy and still want him traded. I'm always biased when it comes to him because i just don't like him.

Another example is Cup with Elias, he seems to dislike Elias for whatever reason so whenever Elias has an average game he's all over him instantly.

You dont get it. I can get put my feelings aside to say hes having a good game, which I've done time and time again. I even said I hope last night's goal takes the stress off of him. You would be right if I ignored all the good Kovy and simply said he sucks at this, he sucks at that, but I dont do that. So you can try to prove yourself to be right but you're not.

I think, not sure, but I think most of the "Good Job" Kovy posts on here were actually started by me.

TiLoBrown

Way too mad about Rep!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I did a quick look of just the posts I started, out of all of them 3 have been Pro-Kovy and only 1 has been against him. No I didnt look at all of my posts because I have over 200 across 2 boards and that would just be too much, but with a 3 to 1 ratio I think I've done an ok job being fair to him. And I dont think his best game was last night even with the 2 goals. I noticed him alot more in the game against the Flyers on the 4th, even if we did lose.

nj_cup

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
kovalchuk is the only one moving out there night after night....cant say the same about other players that are "true devils players" whatever that means

TiLoBrown

Way too mad about Rep!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
kovalchuk is the only one moving out there night after night....cant say the same about other players that are "true devils players" whatever that means

See skrillex26, that would be someone being biased.

nj_cup

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
thats not being biased....thats what i see....has his goal production sucked? yes it has and i've said that before....is this what i expected out of him from the summer? nope...but he is still one of the few out there hustling and moving

TiLoBrown

Way too mad about Rep!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thats not what you said in the post I quoted, you'd still be wrong, but its a modification of what you said.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
thats not being biased....thats what i see....has his goal production sucked? yes it has and i've said that before....is this what i expected out of him from the summer? nope...but he is still one of the few out there hustling and moving[/QUOTE

When you spend all of your time focussing on one player of coarse that's all you are going to see its also being biased.all I'm trying to do is show you that we ate losing as a team no exceptions.just find it hard ro believe you can't find one positive about one player on this team other than kovy are so quick to point out flaws in others.and still think your not biased

nj_cup

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
well lets be fair here kovalchuk is under a microscope here given the way the year goes so yeah im kinda watching him more then other players

nj_cup

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
what i say? what are you talking about?

Indian Chief

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is everyone else's fault that Kovy sucks. Just this morning I realized that I too was contributing to his lack of production. Sorry Kovy, I'll try and pick it up.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not just you chief we all need to work on our speed.just last week cup didn't get to his seat fast enough.and me I take full responsibility for not ordering my jersey quick enough.on the bright side his poor play got me a signed kovy jersey with coa for $80.

nj_cup

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
truth hurts dont it? :)

nj_cup

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
im just so glad the kool-aid is as fresh here as it was on espn