• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

yet another pats rule

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

tedman2012

Hoopla Cash
$ 981.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah, he was concussed...tho edelman says otherwise. he was wobbly...but they claim he passed concusison tests on the sideline, which he was doing in game.

he looked as if he was tko'd . i was worried about him not a football game . no way he could pass that test it's sad most football teams would've done the same thing . these guys need to be people that only cares for the player health and no ties to any team .

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
he looked as if he was tko'd . i was worried about him not a football game . no way he could pass that test it's sad most football teams would've done the same thing . these guys need to be people that only cares for the player health and no ties to any team .
totally agreed, i was concerned for him. he took a fucking shot on that play.

GenJac

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First day of training camp will be, "how to look like your knocked out" drills.

I can see this being very controversial if 1) this 3rd party person starts stopping game a lot for questionable hits or 2) players start or appear to start pretending to have a head injury to stop the clock at the end of games. Eagles fans already boo any injury when the offense is the field as the defense attempting to slow the game down.

This is merely the NFL trying to insulate themselves from liability and not attempting to actually limit the number of head injuries to begin with. Imagine a city manager saying they are taking car crashes seriously because they will put more ambulances out on the road for quicker response rather than trying to stop the accidents from happening to begin with.

tedman2012

Hoopla Cash
$ 981.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I can see this being very controversial if 1) this 3rd party person starts stopping game a lot for questionable hits or 2) players start or appear to start pretending to have a head injury to stop the clock at the end of games. Eagles fans already boo any injury when the offense is the field as the defense attempting to slow the game down.

This is merely the NFL trying to insulate themselves from liability and not attempting to actually limit the number of head injuries to begin with. Imagine a city manager saying they are taking car crashes seriously because they will put more ambulances out on the road for quicker response rather than trying to stop the accidents from happening to begin with.

we have to err on the side of safety . edelman was a no brainer should have been watched after the game he said something like st louis instead of seattle . what can you do when a player risk everything for their teams . hats off to edelman but it was stupid on his part .

gowazzu02

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Meh I dont like it..... Could you imagine if that happened and they held him out of the superbowl....

Or could you imagine if after Clay Matthews illegal hit on RW in the nfccg they didn't let him back in.....

its football rub some damn dirt on it and get back in there.

tedman2012

Hoopla Cash
$ 981.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Meh I dont like it..... Could you imagine if that happened and they held him out of the superbowl....

Or could you imagine if after Clay Matthews illegal hit on RW in the nfccg they didn't let him back in.....

tell that to the guys ! doing exactly what you said are having servere problems today in real life .

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Inclined to agree. For the risk they get millions of shekels.

What to do about boxing? Lewis Hamilton could get killed in the next F1 practice. Legal hits in hockey and football rock your world too. What about the guy who tight roped across the Grand Canyon?

I'm think adults make choices. They can play as is or not play. No guns to head in any of this.

I've read some cities have banned tobogganing on streets. Some ban back yard ice rinks.

Maybe we focus on kids not earning millions for their troubles and leave millionaires entertaining us alone?

gowazzu02

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Inclined to agree. For the risk they get millions of shekels.

What to do about boxing? Lewis Hamilton could get killed in the next F1 practice. Legal hits in hockey and football rock your world too. What about the guy who tight roped across the Grand Canyon?

I'm think adults make choices. They can play as is or not play. No guns to head in any of this.

I've read some cities have banned tobogganing on streets. Some ban back yard ice rinks.

Maybe we focus on kids not earning millions for their troubles and leave millionaires entertaining us alone?

My god hank and I agreeing on something,. is that a sign of the apocalypse???

Taking it to other industries,,,,, The deadliest job in the world crab fisherman....they know the risks, they get compensated for it handsomely, They dont have to go to sea, and the players dont have to keep playing.... if its week 4 vs the jets, no you come out, but the nfccg or the superbowl.... get your butt back in there

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My god hank and I agreeing on something,. is that a sign of the apocalypse???

Taking it to other industries,,,,, The deadliest job in the world crab fisherman....they know the risks, they get compensated for it handsomely, They dont have to go to sea, and the players dont have to keep playing.... if its week 4 vs the jets, no you come out, but the nfccg or the superbowl.... get your butt back in there

My irrational dislike for Seattle aside, I can be quite rational....

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Well said. It won't be used very often. It will be "saved" for big games and big situations.
Maybe the Ravens make it to the playoffs against New England and Amendola starts wobbling around on 3rd and goal?????

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Here's a present for you teddy, couldn't find a cookie so this will have to do. It has the Colts blue and the handle looks like a horseshoe. Enjoy.

th

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Until Belichick thinks of something new.

It will never end.
Yeah he's the kid who finds the cheat codes in video games beats his friends and then you guys thump your chests at what a genius he is....

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah he's the kid who finds the cheat codes in video games beats his friends and then you guys thump your chests at what a genius he is....
Are you the kid who gets his popsicle stolen by your friends little sister?

Bunkamania

ESPN Defector
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Patriots are known cheaters and the Patriots fans just need to own it. Does it really matter? The team has done it for years.

Patriots Hall Of Famer John Hannah: Why The 'Snowplow Game' Is Misunderstood | ThePostGame

The sad thing is that the former players can blatantly lie about it as if the things never really happened. Just read that article and check out John Hannah's perspective of how the snow plow game played out. Even though they didn't break a rule in the game, they did use an agreement to take advantage of their opponent.

Just in-case anyone wants to stick behind the Hannah story, here's the proof that he's a liar.

Vault Keeper: The Snowplow game - NFL Videos