• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Yellowstone

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is anyone else watching this show?

I got hooked on episode 1 (only 2 in so far)

Find myself where I cant wait for the next one to come.

SC Conquest

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is anyone else watching this show?

I got hooked on episode 1 (only 2 in so far)

Find myself where I cant wait for the next one to come.

Yes it's really good. Well written and the acting is really good too all the way around. I think its some of the best acting of Kevin Costner's career. He doesn't come off sounding scripted delivering his lines like he usually does.

Myles

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never start watching a show till it has at least 2 seasons.

SC Conquest

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have watched episode 1 and 2 On Demand through Spectrum cable a few times already. Can't wait for the next episode that airs on Wednesday. From what I understand there are 16 scheduled episodes in the series.

Pokes-WalkingBoss

Hoopla Cash
$ 19,807.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just watched the first two episodes last night. Somewhat intrigued in it. Read somewhere that it is the most watched series on Paramount / Spike history.

Schmoopy1000

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have watched episode 1 and 2 On Demand through Spectrum cable a few times already. Can't wait for the next episode that airs on Wednesday. From what I understand there are 16 scheduled episodes in the series.
Same here. I have rewatched both episodes a couple times as well.

Thruthefog

Can'tre Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Has the super volcano blown yet?

Scapegoat

The iron never lies
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is everyone being facetious?
This is the most unrealistic show I can remember. I understand suspended reality but this show goes so far beyond that it's almost unwatchable. I watched the second episode because of the train wreck effect.

SC Conquest

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is everyone being facetious?
This is the most unrealistic show I can remember. I understand suspended reality but this show goes so far beyond that it's almost unwatchable. I watched the second episode because of the train wreck effect.
I honestly believe it's been really good so far. What specifically don't you like about it, just curious

Scapegoat

The iron never lies
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I honestly believe it's been really good so far. What specifically don't you like about it, just curious

It's just unbelievable. Taping the guy to the horse was ridiculous. If you've ever broke a horse you would know that everything about that was stupid. Almost anything involving the Indians is ridiculous. There are very few things that are believable. It makes me think of some of Costner's movies. Waterworld and the Postman. I watched them both and they were mildly entertaining but both were just asinine. I talked with my wife about it and we felt that it's just true Costner.
I'm not saying you shouldn't watch it. More that I doubt I will continue to watch. If you like it that's great. Glad you found a new show.

SC Conquest

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's just unbelievable. Taping the guy to the horse was ridiculous. If you've ever broke a horse you would know that everything about that was stupid. Almost anything involving the Indians is ridiculous. There are very few things that are believable. It makes me think of some of Costner's movies. Waterworld and the Postman. I watched them both and they were mildly entertaining but both were just asinine. I talked with my wife about it and we felt that it's just true Costner.
I'm not saying you shouldn't watch it. More that I doubt I will continue to watch. If you like it that's great. Glad you found a new show.
Yeah, I'm looking forward to watching the rest of the series. If it isn't your type of show there's nothing wrong with that. :suds:

SC Conquest

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now that I think about, it taping that guy to the horse was a bit over the top, so yeah you are right for pointing that out. In reality it would seem that breaking in a horse at some point the horse would end up bucking himself and a rider to the ground. But I think the rest has been entertaining.

Schmoopy1000

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am fine with a hollywood story not being completely believable unless they are following a true story like 13 hours or something. its the story I am engaged in. I dont make a big deal about this.

Scapegoat

The iron never lies
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now that I think about, it taping that guy to the horse was a bit over the top, so yeah you are right for pointing that out. In reality it would seem that breaking in a horse at some point the horse would end up bucking himself and a rider to the ground. But I think the rest has been entertaining.

Taping his hands doesn't make him sit up straight. Also the horse wasn't breathing hard from running all day. If a horse gets hot and starts to sweat they lather up. That horse looked like it had been standing still and sprayed down. These are just a few details. Again with the Waterworld comparison. It's like the jetskis running on straight oil. The entire show is filled with these type of factual mistakes. And in the distant past lots of shows had them too. But with the newer shows being so much better it makes these types of shows stand out.

SC Conquest

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am fine with a hollywood story not being completely believable unless they are following a true story like 13 hours or something. its the story I am engaged in. I dont make a big deal about this.
That's the way I see it.

SC Conquest

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yellowstone airs tonight on Paramount Network. It's been 2 weeks since episode 2 aired, so looking forward to watching it tonight.

SC Conquest

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
3rd episode was good but not as good as the first two episodes.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kevin Costner stars in this, I have watched and enjoyed season 1 anyone else watching this?