• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Yeah, I'm still here: Sox clinging to 1st, the Surging O's, 3rd place Yankees

Most Driven

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh yeah...

ALLAIN VIGNEAULT BITCHES!!!!

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh Down was joking

Me too

Sorry down, let's kiss

No..fuck you!!!

I"M LEAVING THIS FUCKING PLACE AND YOU PSYCHO'S FOR GOOD!! I HAVE A JOB, AND A KID!!! I CAN'T RISK MY GREAT LIFE ON YOU SCUMBAGS!!!!

Sorry..had to channel my inner cowboy for a moment....(yes dirt..this was sarcasm too)...

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

pretty fucking obvious if you ask me...

"Bwhahahahahahaha!!!! Johhny Cueto best pitcher in MLB history!!!! Holy Shit!!!!"

If JD's post about cueto got me as irate as a simple trade proposal has gotten him

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No..fuck you!!!

I"M LEAVING THIS FUCKING PLACE AND YOU PSYCHO'S FOR GOOD!! I HAVE A JOB, AND A KID!!! I CAN'T RISK MY GREAT LIFE ON YOU SCUMBAGS!!!!

Sorry..had to channel my inner cowboy for a moment....(yes dirt..this was sarcasm too)...

Lol

I missed that, was wondering where Cowboy went

Sidenote - Robin Ventura has taken the lead on manager who most deserves to be fired

RedSoxWorrld

Brock wears female undies
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is there a pitcher in all of baseball with a lower ERA than Johnny Cueto since the beginning of the 2011 season?

Without looking it up....I doubt it.

Kerton Clayshaw?

about to sign a 7 year 180 million plus dollar contract

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol

I missed that, was wondering where Cowboy went

Sidenote - Robin Ventura has taken the lead on manager who most deserves to be fired

Said he was convinced that Rock and the Prons were going to hack his life and call his boss and get him fired...

Seriously...

:doh:

Kate Upton

Hotter than Kate Upton
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Broxton to the DL.

Tony C staying up and staying in the pen.

Chapman has fully normalized.

Lord Scalious

Shut up World
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A's needed offensive help last year and traded him a no name never will be, basically PBNL type...The SS they had, had like a .500 OPS...

Drew is a year older, 2 mil more, looks a little better but teams like the Cards and Reds are not in desperate need of offensive help.. They wouldn't hold that interest...Mercer has been doing well for the pirates thus far..

So who exactly would want drew again?

SportsChic

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No..fuck you!!!

LOL. Thought you where serious before reading the last sentence. Was fixated on the all caps.

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A's needed offensive help last year and traded him a no name never will be, basically PBNL type...The SS they had, had like a .500 OPS...

Drew is a year older, 2 mil more, looks a little better but teams like the Cards and Reds are not in desperate need of offensive help.. They wouldn't hold that interest...Mercer has been doing well for the pirates thus far..

So who exactly would want drew again?

"a team that could use a SS, SUCH AS"

my god...you people act like I guaranteed it was happening any moment...is was a fucking thought...about a shitbag SS...that could get moved to make room for iglesias...

If you can find a team willing to take Ciriaco? I think you can find a suitor for a middle infielder that can actually feild a position..

Call me crazy...:noidea:

Lord Scalious

Shut up World
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"a team that could use a SS, SUCH AS"

my god...you people act like I guaranteed it was happening any moment...is was a fucking thought...about a shitbag SS...that could get moved to make room for iglesias...

If you can find a team willing to take Ciriaco? I think you can find a suitor for a middle infielder that can actually feild a position..

Call me crazy...:noidea:

Okay...so PBNL. Got it..