• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Yeah, I'm still here: Sox clinging to 1st, the Surging O's, 3rd place Yankees

Kate Upton

Hotter than Kate Upton
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was a joke...

And Drew's trade value? The same as it was a week ago..."nothing much in return"

retard...

Let me add...Sox were just able to find a suitor for Pedro fucking ciriaco....

None of the teams you listed want him...even if the Sox gave him up for nothing in return, and if they paid his entire salary.

Most Driven

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Feels good to be back

Not really

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There were 8,976 eager fans at McCoy Stadium on Friday with high expectations for top prospect Xander Bogaerts, who was making his debut with Pawtucket in its doubleheader against the Buffalo Bisons after he was promoted to the club on Thursday.

He didn't disappoint.

Playing as the second youngest position player to ever don a PawSox uniform, Bogaerts finished the day 3 for 7 with a single, walk, two strikeouts, a stolen base, and a two-run home run that was inches away from clearing the entire stadium.

"Good," Bogaerts said when asked how he felt about his debut. "I just brought the same swing I had in Portland here."

"I just wanted to keep the same approach and not try to do too much because that can make you get into a funk. I've been hitting good lately, so I was just trying to do the same thing -- be patient. I was really patient today."

Bogaerts' patient approach, a key reason why he'd enjoyed success as of late in Portland, was on display from the get-go as the shortstop drew an eight-pitch walk in his first Triple-A plate appearance. He ended up seeing a total 29 pitches in his eight plate appearances on Friday and laid off tough pitches from Ricky Romero and Justin Germano, who were Buffalo's starters in game one and game two respectively.

Yeah...to say I'm excited? Understatement....

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sox lose 3 of 4, Dirt returns...coincidence? I'll let y'all be the judge....

Yankees just looked like the worst team in baseball for a week

Nice call on Lester

As usual, yelling at me for 3 days to be proven wrong, is one of your favorite activities apparently

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh Down was joking

Me too

Sorry down, let's kiss

Kate Upton

Hotter than Kate Upton
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is there a pitcher in all of baseball with a lower ERA than Johnny Cueto since the beginning of the 2011 season?

Without looking it up....I doubt it.

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
None of the teams you listed want him...even if the Sox gave him up for nothing in return, and if they paid his entire salary.

Why this has occupied as much of your head space as it has....is comical

The guy was traded just last year similarly to a playoff team with the team trading him eating most of his money...Arizona got nothing useful i return either.

Insert "bwahahahaha!!! Drew for _____ (top prospect/all star) Below as Ox chimes in....

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is there a pitcher in all of baseball with a lower ERA than Johnny Cueto since the beginning of the 2011 season?

Without looking it up....I doubt it.

pitchers, yes

starting pitchers, would have to look

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it seems zigs site is dead

the new one we were tipped to, seems to be dead

people should be back here...you can see the vein in VPs forehead sticking out from here