• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Yeah, I'm still here: Sox clinging to 1st, the Surging O's, 3rd place Yankees

Mike Oxlodge

I'm better looking than U
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So let all the degenerates who hate this place and shit all over it back in or you'll be forced to leave? That's the dilemma we're faced with?

Degenerates? Hardly, they're reasonable guys who like to poke a stick, no less than I do. Oh and you don't have to lecture me with the whole dilemma thing. It's no loss of yours if I go.

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ox I like ya but no offense how many sites have you guys been thrown out of since you all left cbs ?? and shouldnt that tell you all something about your posting style .. maybe its time that you decent posters cut ties with the idiots

bone3421

like in the back of a VW
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
that sweet and sour chicken looks fucking awesome.

Damn it, picked the wrong time to try to start eating healthy. It is either that or start working out, and that shit ain't happening.

sweet or sour chicken............... what is this ,disgusting (waiter: sour chicken)

and is better....

love that commercial :laugh3:

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Degenerates? Hardly, they're reasonable guys who like to poke a stick, no less than I do. Oh and you don't have to lecture me with the whole dilemma thing. It's no loss of yours if I go.

Wasn't trying to say that at all, Ox. :suds: No one wants you to go.

RedSoxWorrld

Brock wears female undies
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ox I like ya but no offense how many sites have you guys been thrown out of since you all left cbs ?? and shouldnt that tell you all something about your posting style .. maybe its time that you decent posters cut ties with the idiots

that would leave only nasty

Mike Oxlodge

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You guys won't stop til you get the band back together because you're flat-out jonesing for drama and bullshit and it's only Monday afternoon. It's just not going to be here.

Dude, chill. I'm doing this on my own, no one asked me to. I'm all about negotiating, thats all. You never know until you try. I know some guys rub you the wrong way, if that's the case, why not just say "fuck em" and just ignore them?

Last week, we had one of your admins who "monitors" the Virginia board. Totally instigated everything, I called him out on it, he was just being a total ass hole in plain English. It's not only my "band" doing it, I see what goes on.

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude, chill. I'm doing this on my own, no one asked me to. I'm all about negotiating, thats all. You never know until you try. I know some guys rub you the wrong way, if that's the case, why not just say "fuck em" and just ignore them?

Last week, we had one of your admins who "monitors" the Virginia board. Totally instigated everything, I called him out on it, he was just being a total ass hole in plain English. It's not only my "band" doing it, I see what goes on.

ox gave el guapo a sweater for his birthday

bgko11

It gets u every time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
anybody see Movie 43? looks pretty funny, Farrelly brothers I believe.

SFNL

is a little bit warmer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Like I said before.. I appreciate the effort and cause but it isn't happening here.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Non negotiable to me. I don't get paid to be on this site and help clean up bullshit, so there is no way in hell I would want the drama to come back.

If you could guarantee a Pirates WS win though... Thats a whole different thing.

Do we have to give you a specific year?

RedSoxWorrld

Brock wears female undies
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

still think that was cereal

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i found a shirt for heatwave

1012743_531323176915523_1895876108_n.jpg

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know in some sort of way, if I read between the lines, you're telling me to let it go.

I'm saying that it is highly unlikely that anyone that was banned drops it, and bringing them back would only lead to us repeating this situation at a later time. I'm sure the first thing VP would say is "I'll come back, but only if HD apologizes and tells me exactly what rule I broke".

I'm not threatening you or anything, I am serious when I say that if you want to go to another site to post with them I understand. You seem like a good poster and I'd hate to lose you, but I'm not going to fake a pregnancy with you to keep you :laugh3:

Just hope that when you get tired of that, you come back around.

Mike Oxlodge

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Honestly??

We ran CBS, CBS did away with the entire message boards, no warnings, no nothing. POOF!! Gone, some guys were there 10 years, me more like 4 1/2, shit we developed nick names like me "Ox", thought that shit was pretty fucking cool. So the place grew on me.

No one loves to skull fuck a man more than I do. It was a craft I developed, and other guys did too, much better than me, some guys were epic, the trolling accounts were a thing of beauty too. It was a functional shit show. I can't tell you some of the crazy things that happened over there. I can't tell you how many people threatened to fight me. And I typed anything more than "Jeter sucks".

Once CBS decided to throw the rug out from underneath us, we found Sportshoopla, fast forward, here we are. And at the beginning, Hammerdown hinted to us to troll the SF board. I'm like this is fucking home baby!!

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Funny how no matter how benign of a statement I make it's met with dude chill out, calm down, relax, take a deep breath. :noidea:

So you're comparing the guy coming in here with the reviling I faced for weeks by 3-4 of your mob? And I'm supposed to just "ignore them?" In my own house? Really, you'd do that?