• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Yeah, I'm still here: Sox clinging to 1st, the Surging O's, 3rd place Yankees

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you dont understand

ox has 300,000 pesos at his disposal

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
tumblr_mllo5xPXN81s02idlo1_400.gif

Mike Oxlodge

I'm better looking than U
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can appreciate the question and your effort, but I see no way that the entire group will ever get back together on SportsHoopla. Many will have remorse for leaving, but it is what it is. Those that appreciated and respected SportsHoopla remain & that's the way it should have been from the beginning.

I've said this before, I know this makes Hammer money, hopefully good and I know the position he's in. You don't want the guys to complain, but a simple "dems the rules to fucking bad" would have been a safer and more sufficient approach. I don't see why banning people because they questioned issues to seem reasonable. You don't want those guys back because of personal vendettas. That would leave me no choice but to just shut down from here.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Those few losers ran their mouth and were so badass because they thought they owned all you guys. They expected everyone to follow them wherever they went and by Monday afternoon they're already getting desperate and want back in?
bullshitbutton.jpg

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yo, this message is for the admins and Hammer only, what can I do to bring everyone back? I'm being serious, I like this place a lot, I like guys with big filthy egos. Was just wondering if there was anything I can do, one business man, to another.

:bj:

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've said this before, I know this makes Hammer money, hopefully good and I know the position he's in. You don't want the guys to complain, but a simple "dems the rules to fucking bad" would have been a safer and more sufficient approach. I don't see why banning people because they questioned issues to seem reasonable. You don't want those guys back because of personal vendettas. That would leave me no choice but to just shut down from here.

I think at least a half dozen people told VP that and he still wanted a personalized letter, sent via certified mail, and notarized in three countries showing all violations and impacts of said violations before he would shut the fuck up.

Has nothing to do with our personal vendettas. No one here has one. The only people shown the door were ones that couldn't get along with others and when asked to do simple requests for the good of the owner blew it out of proportion.

Would hate to lose you, but understand if you want to post with your buddies. No one has an issue with that. Hope you won't be a stranger.

Mike Oxlodge

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Those few losers ran their mouth and were so badass because they thought they owned all you guys. They expected everyone to follow them wherever they went and by Monday afternoon they're already getting desperate and want back in?
bullshitbutton.jpg

I never said they were back in, I'm just trying to negotiate their bail.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

So let all the degenerates who hate this place and shit all over it back in or you'll be forced to leave? That's the dilemma we're faced with?

SFNL

is a little bit warmer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never said they were back in, I'm just trying to negotiate their bail.

Non negotiable to me. I don't get paid to be on this site and help clean up bullshit, so there is no way in hell I would want the drama to come back.

If you could guarantee a Pirates WS win though... Thats a whole different thing.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Would hate to lose you, but understand if you want to post with your buddies. No one has an issue with that. Hope you won't be a stranger.

This.

I'm about to abuse a Chinese buffet for lunch worse than Snoogins ever abused the Hoop.

Mandarin+Buffet.JPG

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Non negotiable to me. I don't get paid to be on this site and help clean up bullshit, so there is no way in hell I would want the drama to come back.

If you could guarantee a Pirates WS win though... Thats a whole different thing.

Hell, I'd fucking resign if they came back. Can't imagine what you guys who've built this place would do.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
that sweet and sour chicken looks fucking awesome.

Damn it, picked the wrong time to try to start eating healthy. It is either that or start working out, and that shit ain't happening.

Mike Oxlodge

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think at least a half dozen people told VP that and he still wanted a personalized letter, sent via certified mail, and notarized in three countries showing all violations and impacts of said violations before he would shut the fuck up.

Has nothing to do with our personal vendettas. No one here has one. The only people shown the door were ones that couldn't get along with others and when asked to do simple requests for the good of the owner blew it out of proportion.

I know in some sort of way, if I read between the lines, you're telling me to let it go.

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this is what your site would look like if they were all allowed back (and im not saying i dont want them back, FYI VP...i see you)

idiocracy.jpg

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know in some sort of way, if I read between the lines, you're telling me to let it go.

You guys won't stop til you get the band back together because you're flat-out jonesing for drama and bullshit and it's only Monday afternoon. It's just not going to be here.