• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Yanks, Knicks lose, Orb wins

BUCCS469

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
Has there ever been a Jap player who got TJ surgery?
no they just start sucking after a while with or without surgery

hideki irabu
ricc bb
hideo nomo

yu darvish

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can you stop posting about teams you don't watch?

Thanks..

Was it a strike shortened year for everyone? or were the Celtics the only team to reap this benefit?

Now please explain how having to play 66 games in 120 nights was a positive for the "old aging Celtics"

And were the Miami Heat cupcakes too? Or do we just discredit that series because it would blow more holes through the rest of this outright nonsense you're trying to spew?

You don't watch the team. You barely follow the team.

But your need to feel like you're the smartest person in the room, won't allow you to simply shut up and let the people who DO follow the team discuss the team.

"Disagree with me and means you don't watch the game"

Old.

Crappy

And in a terrible cap situation to boot.

Get ready for the same cast of characters next year...and another 6-8 seed 1st round exit...

bone3421

like in the back of a VW
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
zig said yesterday that the sox are 5-17 for the last 22 at texas......i didnt know it was that bad

sounds like texas going to detroit the last few years,just could never win there

Pretty ugly performance by the Red Sox!! It just seems like they NEVER play well down there, though. I'd like to see their record in TX over the last 5-10 years. It isn't pretty!

:yo:

BUCCS469

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
i can dream......maybe one day he will have a mild stroke and give up the GM job
he reminds me of al davis....that dude didnt know what day it was at the end...but he knew enough to say that shit was his...jones will be the same...droopy face on one side...telling his head coach how athletic quincy carter is

gener8tr

Viva El Gordo!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Red Sox have Junichi Tazawa in the bullpen. He had TJ surgery. I think Nomo might have, as well?

And Tazawa went from throwing BP fastballs to A-Rod, to 96MPH now. That shit obviously works!

blade

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no they just start sucking after a while with or without surgery

hideki irabu
ricc bb
hideo nomo

yu darvish

They have a tendency to dominate their first time through the league and then it goes downhill from there. At least, that used to be the trend. But Darvish, Kuroda and Iwakuwa seem to be bucking that trend.

Ron Burgundy

I look good...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Disagree with me and means you don't watch the game"

Old.

Crappy

And in a terrible cap situation to boot.

Get ready for the same cast of characters next year...and another 6-8 seed 1st round exit...

As soon as you can respond with a single intellingent response to anything I've said, we'll discuss.

In the meantime, all you can do is "terrible, crap, blah blah blah" and offer nothing that resembles a comment by a person who watches this team.

It's Ok.. the Celtics fans got this. We really don't need your "opinion" muddying the waters of reality.

chappee11

Esteemed Colleague
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
zig said yesterday that the sox are 5-17 for the last 22 at texas......i didnt know it was that bad

WOW. I'm amazed they won the 5!

chappee11

Esteemed Colleague
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And Tazawa went from throwing BP fastballs to A-Rod, to 96MPH now. That shit obviously works!

Totally. He came back with insane stuff! Probably helps that he had the surgery when he was so young.

RedSoxWorrld

Brock wears female undies
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Totally. He came back with insane stuff! Probably helps that he had the surgery when he was so young.

-

did Dice go back to Japan or is he in the minors somewhere?

blade

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
he reminds me of al davis....that dude didnt know what day it was at the end...but he knew enough to say that shit was his...jones will be the same...droopy face on one side...telling his head coach how athletic quincy carter is

The football boards on CBS used to be full of dumbasses like that. Internet tough guys who acting like they were the final authority on everything about football. It was fun trolling the those idiots.