• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

WWE Network had a thing where WWE superstars showed their reaction to Lesnar beating the streak

iowajerms

Hoopla Cash
$ 29,091.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I realized I am still pissed about it. I am not upset about Undertaker losing at Wrestlemania, I just hate that it is Brock Lesnar that did it. It should have been a superstar that has been more loyal. When I think of Lesnar, I think of nothing more than an attraction.

It should have been Shawn Michaels a few years ago, or HHH, or John Cena, Big Show, The Rock (he might be an attraction now but he was in the WWE through an entire era), Kane,... you get the picture. Lesnar has hated the WWE (well, mostly Vince) most years since graduating from Minnesota.

I know, it is stupid that I am still pissed over it, but I am. From listening to interviews and watching documentaries, it seemed like Undertaker's approval means more than Vince's.

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:agree: should've been HBK no doubt.

iowajerms

Hoopla Cash
$ 29,091.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
HBK is who I think deserved it the most. It would have been a great match to retire on and HBK showed his loyalty during a time when all of the top superstars went to WCW.

For me, when a moment as big as that happens, I want it to be someone who had a major impact in the business. Andre vs Hogan, HBK vs Hitman, The Rock vs Stone Cold, TLC Matches, and matches like those are epic because the ones involved were more than attractions (other than Andre, but he was only an attraction during regional promotions and that made him epic).

Lesnar over Undertaker was an attraction beating a legend. I will have a hard time ever seeing this moment as epic, when it is a moment that should no doubt be epic.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
HBK was offered to end the streak, he didn't want to. Same with Triple H. Same with Orton...Taker has been wanting to end the streak for years, but no one wanted that on their resume because no one wanted to be known as THE guy who ended the streak. That would forever brand your career. And you'd be hated for it.

So.....Brock Lesnar was actually the perfect fit.

I too was ppissed, I always thought the streak should end with an upcoming star, such as this eyar with Bray Wyatt. IMO, would have been perfect. Then I heard the reason for the streak ending and why it was Lesnar and it made complete sense.