• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

wtf Redskins

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what has happened? Going for Luck?

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
how about the Bills are good???

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can't possibly be surprised by this...

THIS.

I know a lot of Redskins fans and I've been teasing them the whole season about their inevitable collapse.

On the bright side, Robert Griffin would make a nice 1st round draft pick.

vancelot23

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
The Redskins started the season with Rex freaking Grossman as their starting QB. Did people really think they were playoff bound?

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Redskins started the season with Rex freaking Grossman as their starting QB. Did people really think they were playoff bound?

I sure didn't they did surprise me with their start but have faded to where they are

and the shutout today is no surprise at all with Beck starting

before today here's what happened the last time we played Beck

Last edited by a moderator:

Sleepy T

....zzzz...
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
THIS.

I know a lot of Redskins fans and I've been teasing them the whole season about their inevitable collapse.

On the bright side, Robert Griffin would make a nice 1st round draft pick.

Yes..the collapse has begun, I am sorry to say. People are talking about the Giants brutal schedule coming up..I would argue that the 'Skins is almost as brutal. They have San Fran, Jets, Pats, Eagles, Giants, Cowboys (chalk them up as losses IMO), as well as the Dolphins, 'Hawks, and Vikings, they drop AT LEAST one of those, the way these teams (minus Seattle) are coming on wouldn't be surprised to see them lose 2 or 3. Its not official yet, but I would say they may be in the Suck for Luck sweepstakes before its all said and done. I think they would go for Barkley or L. Jones before Griffin but let there be no doubt..they will get a QB in the 1st round this year..

Belay my last..Just looked at the Giants schedule..DAMN..take out the Seahawks and the Dolphins and insert the Packers and Saints..They may go winless the rest of the way..(minus the Redskins game)

Last edited by a moderator:

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're probably right on Barkley or Jones. Shanahan is the head coach and he'd love a kid like Barkley. I just said Griffin because personally, I feel he has the best chance to be a star out of any QB in the draft not named Luck.