• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

WSIS Week 9

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Half-PPR. Looking to fill a flex spot.

Would you start Michael Carter (Colts, Thursday game) over any one of Robert Woods (Ten), Hollywood Brown (Vikings), Michael Pitman (Jets). This is not you'd play Carter over all of them. Just if you think he's better than one of them

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Half-PPR. Looking to fill a flex spot.

Would you start Michael Carter (Colts, Thursday game) over any one of Robert Woods (Ten), Hollywood Brown (Vikings), Michael Pitman (Jets). This is not you'd play Carter over all of them. Just if you think he's better than one of them
I would probably start him over Brown with Watkins expected back and Bateman having the bye week to get some reps with the offense.

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm intrigued by Jamal Agnew. He seems to have nice chemistry with Trevor Lawrence and has been getting targets since he came back from injury. With Chark out and Shenault not doing much, he could emerge as the 1b and maybe even overtake Marvin Jones. I could make room for him on my roster by dropping Mattison or someone on bye that I would try to grab next week when I have a bunch of bye week replacements that I don't need anymore. Bryan Edwards is another interesting name. Does he pick up some targets that Ruggs leaves behind? These guys may not get picked up this week in my league, but if they break out, it will cost me next week.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm intrigued by Jamal Agnew. He seems to have nice chemistry with Trevor Lawrence and has been getting targets since he came back from injury. With Chark out and Shenault not doing much, he could emerge as the 1b and maybe even overtake Marvin Jones. I could make room for him on my roster by dropping Mattison or someone on bye that I would try to grab next week when I have a bunch of bye week replacements that I don't need anymore. Bryan Edwards is another interesting name. Does he pick up some targets that Ruggs leaves behind? These guys may not get picked up this week in my league, but if they break out, it will cost me next week.

Are you desperate for help? I'd just wait and see.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So I have a good problem to have. 4 quality WRs & only three spots (2 WR , 1 flex) to play them
Doesnt seem to matter who the guy that goes to the bench. That guy always see, to blow up with points.

Which three would you start this week. (or which would you bench to make it short)
Jamaar Chase vs. Cle
Deebo Samuel vs. Ari
Ceedee Lamb vs. Den
Justin Jefferson vs. Bal

Last week Jefferson was in & crapped the bed & Deebo scored over 25 on my bench! (most of my WRs LOL)

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So I have a good problem to have. 4 quality WRs & only three spots (2 WR , 1 flex) to play them
Doesnt seem to matter who the guy that goes to the bench. That guy always see, to blow up with points.

Which three would you start this week. (or which would you bench to make it short)
Jamaar Chase vs. Cle
Deebo Samuel vs. Ari
Ceedee Lamb vs. Den
Justin Jefferson vs. Bal

Last week Jefferson was in & crapped the bed & Deebo scored over 25 on my bench! (most of my WRs LOL)
CeeDee? Banged up, going against a solid secondary, and best chance at a light 2nd half due to being up in a blowout. You need to be working the phones after Chase's bye week.

Schmoopy1000

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
CeeDee? Banged up, going against a solid secondary, and best chance at a light 2nd half due to being up in a blowout. You need to be working the phones after Chase's bye week.
Hmm.... I feel what you are saying. but he is so consistent at getting me good points. Last few weeks the weak link would be Jefferson, but I know whoever I bench will be the man on Sunday LOL

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hmm.... I feel what you are saying. but he is so consistent at getting me good points. Last few weeks the weak link would be Jefferson, but I know whoever I bench will be the man on Sunday LOL

Hurt his ankle in practice Wednesday and didn’t practice Thursday. You may have no decision to make.

Schmoopy1000

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hurt his ankle in practice Wednesday and didn’t practice Thursday. You may have no decision to make.
that would actually be a relief. Then I wouldnt have to worry about picking wrong some more.

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I like getting ahead of a bad bye week if its possible, sometimes it just isnt. Depending on who you'd have to drop, I like the idea of stashing either one of those WRs, but would prob lean Agnew 1st since I think they'll be playing from behind more and Raiders could just as easily funnel more targets to Waller and Renfrow or even the RBs while leaning on their defense to keep them competitive. Jags are gonna have to throw it, if any game they've played so far is an indication

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fucking Jets man. Played Carter who has been producing well for them. He did okish, but it could have be a hell of a lot better. For apparently no reason despite Carter being productive in the game, they pulled him Ty Johnson late. And Josh Joshson, who wouldn't throw the damn checkdown to Carter all game, starts throwing it to Johnson and naturally Ty Johnson scores a TD. And to prove they were just giving me the finger, they even subbed Carter back in for ONE play on that scoring drive.

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fucking Jets man. Played Carter who has been producing well for them. He did okish, but it could have be a hell of a lot better. For apparently no reason despite Carter being productive in the game, they pulled him Ty Johnson late. And Josh Joshson, who wouldn't throw the damn checkdown to Carter all game, starts throwing it to Johnson and naturally Ty Johnson scores a TD. And to prove they were just giving me the finger, they even subbed Carter back in for ONE play on that scoring drive.

Carter in the passing game was tied to White being the QB, Ty Johnson has been the passing down RB, White just checked down as his primary read and prob switched running plays (Carter on the field) to passing plays a lot after defenses stacked the box daring him to throw it.

Always a fickle bitch trying to rely on bad offenses for production, as I started Crowder only to see Johnson actually use his outside receivers and Moore last night!

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Jamaar Chase vs. Cle
Deebo Samuel vs. Ari
Ceedee Lamb vs. Den
Justin Jefferson vs. Bal

Chase and Deebo are locks. You shouldn't sit them under any circumstance going forward. They are both top 5 WRs in fantasy this year so far.

So its between Lamb and Jefferson. I think I'd go with Jefferson this week given his and Dak's injuries. Dak should be go to go but the very slight question mark tips the scales in Jefferson's favor imo

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Johnson absolutely refused to check down to Carter even when he was in trouble. Would rather take the sack, I guess.

ill

THRILLHO
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Flex position in a straight up league (no ppr)

Do I go:
Tee Higgins against the Browns
Booker vs Las Vegas

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Flex position in a straight up league (no ppr)

Do I go:
Tee Higgins against the Browns
Booker vs Las Vegas
Higgins. The breakout is coming. Hes gettint 6+ targets a week, they are ramping up the pass game.

His first game back is a toss. The next game was detroit i dont read much into that. 15 targets the next, 97 yards last week. Established rapport with burrow. Imho boyd is the odd man out at times.

Anyone else worries about hurts today?
Chargers are another run funnel team. Last week hurts did crap as they ran and ran.

Hard to bench a guy that was top 5:6 every week prior to last game but its worrisome.

I could go carr.

Also need 2 ppr

-Amari cooper(worries with injury again, and hes been erratic)

-Sutton(hes sink or swim and jeudys back, look at last week)

-mike davis(ugly but 10 plus most weeks, no ridley)

-kadarius toney(should funnel targets, especially if golladay is out, but man hes been in and out of games)

-carlos hyde( james robinson is doubtful)

Schmoopy1000

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Jamaar Chase vs. Cle
Deebo Samuel vs. Ari
Ceedee Lamb vs. Den
Justin Jefferson vs. Bal

well Samuel is said likely to play but still has to wait for warm ups Late game or do I put Jefferson in for him who is an early game?
I know I want to go with Deebo

Schmoopy1000

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well Samuel is said likely to play but still has to wait for warm ups Late game or do I put Jefferson in for him who is an early game?
I know I want to go with Deebo
Well Deebo makes me pay every time I bench him so I am taking the chance & starting him. So what happens in the early game?
50 yd TD pass to Jefferson :laugh3:

ill

THRILLHO
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Higgins. The breakout is coming. Hes gettint 6+ targets a week, they are ramping up the pass game.

His first game back is a toss. The next game was
Well this was the wrong choice. Oh well.