• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

WSIS Week 16

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
0.5 PPR.

Would anyone go with Tony Pollard (v. PHI) over Taylor (at PIT)?

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
0.5 PPR.

Would anyone go with Tony Pollard (v. PHI) over Taylor (at PIT)?
need to see whats up with zeke first, and how pgh run d looks again this week.even against the browns

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
^^^ *Bengals

As for the OP... I'm not sure. Definitely depends on Zeke, like SP said. I think if Zeke is out, it is not crazy to bench Taylor vs the Steelers for Pollard. If Zeke is playing, I don't think you can.

Taylor seems to have that job on lockdown, though. I just don't know if he has elevated himself to "matchup-proof" status yet. And the championship game isn't where you want to plug him in and find out.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bengals browns whoever lol! If zeke is out. High likely hood I sit James Robinson for pollard fwiw. Or at worst flex pollard. He will be starting.
^^^ *Bengals

As for the OP... I'm not sure. Definitely depends on Zeke, like SP said. I think if Zeke is out, it is not crazy to bench Taylor vs the Steelers for Pollard. If Zeke is playing, I don't think you can.

Taylor seems to have that job on lockdown, though. I just don't know if he has elevated himself to "matchup-proof" status yet. And the championship game isn't where you want to plug him in and find out.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
^^^ *Bengals

Yeah, Taylor has been huge for me down the stretch, but I'm not looking forward to starting him against the Steelers. I guess I'm definitely hoping that Zeke gets held out because starting Pollard seems like my best option. Taylor faces the Steelers D, while Swift faces the Bucs D. Hunt usually doesn't get enough touches to have a big day. I'd like to roll with Kamara and Pollard as my RB's and Dobbins as my FLEX. If Zeke is playing, I'll go with Kamara and Dobbins as my RB's and then roll the dice with AB as my FLEX.

I cut Mostert during the game yesterday when he exited with injury, as he was on my bench and Yahoo allows you to do that. I have no faith that he'll have a big day next week even if he plays.

Last edited:

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stick with Tampa (at DET) as my DST or should I put in a claim for Arizona DST (v. SF)? The Niners are giving the ball away at an alarming rate, and they have every reason to continue with Tank Commander Pick Mullens and little reason to bring back Kittle (sadly for my teams). The Fantasy Pros guys were saying last night that Detroit might shut down Stafford since they're mathematically eliminated from the playoff hunt after yesterday's loss.

Maybe I pick up Arizona DST regardless if I start them just to block my finals opponent. However, my finals opponent does own a good DST in New Orleans (v. MIN).

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stick with Tampa (at DET) as my DST or should I put in a claim for Arizona DST (v. SF)? The Niners are giving the ball away at an alarming rate, and they have every reason to continue with Tank Commander Pick Mullens and little reason to bring back Kittle (sadly for my teams). The Fantasy Pros guys were saying last night that Detroit might shut down Stafford since they're mathematically eliminated from the playoff hunt after yesterday's loss.

Maybe I pick up Arizona DST regardless if I start them just to block my finals opponent. However, my finals opponent does own a good DST in New Orleans (v. MIN).
Kinda sucks, but i think you have to wait and see what goes on with the QBs (Stafford and Mullins/Beathard) in those games.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

what else is out there...

and minnys offense hasnt been shut down much.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree with the replies.

As for me...

Herbert or Hurts or Brees (Herbert?)
Dropped Bell last week (of course),
but Hunt or Gurley or Mixon (Hunt by a mile?)
Pittman or Higgins (Higgins?)
Dolphins or Football Team (WFT?)

gonna try and get Bell back, but I would guess my opponent will grab him with more FAAB

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

As for me...

gonna try and get Bell back, but I would guess my opponent will grab him with more FAAB
I’d go hurts. But I will admit part of it is because I am facing Herbert in the finals and clearly rooting against him.
Plus i think hurts is fantasy gold with his legs.

oddly enough I think I would go gurley over hunt. But that could be jets fan stupidity.

And I would go dolphins over Washington. All because of turnovers. Miami is more likely to get multiple turnovers and therefore a td.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

As for me...

hurts has been quite nice. broncos got lit up last week, but htey are fairl good against the qb. Im debating this myself, i have herbert, but hurts is out there, do i get cute?

is mixon playing? if he is, i dont see why theyd bring him back to let gio play more.........id play him over hunt

higgins

WFT

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hurts has been quite nice. broncos got lit up last week, but htey are fairl good against the qb. Im debating this myself, i have herbert, but hurts is out there, do i get cute?

is mixon playing? if he is, i dont see why theyd bring him back to let gio play more.........id play him over hunt

higgins

WFT

a division game between the chargers and Broncos, you have to expect a slow close game don't you?? and if so, it will likely be low scoring … id pass on Herbert... You know the broncos will come to play....

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So for me..........
hebert or hurts-Regardless my opponent runs tanny the last two, but streams qb's....i should pick him up and drop a player to block it , right? trubisky is also out there, and i doubt he goes there......if he does, so be it.

Mike davis has been a flex for me all season, but hes done....cant ttrust that even if cmac sits

PPR
Then
Goedert vs Gronk
Wr is arob i cant sit him
WR2 -AJB vs Manny Sanders vs Dj Moore
Flex-AJB vs Manny Sanders vs DJ moore vs pollard

mixon is on ir, i dunno if hes back........

Tough because manny could be moneeeeeey, but he plays xmas and may not know about zeke

lev bell is out there, but i dont see that as an upgrade, does anyone else?e

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
a division game between the chargers and Broncos, you have to expect a slow close game don't you?? and if so, it will likely be low scoring … id pass on Herbert... You know the broncos will come to play....
i kinda think too, hes just really been matchup proof, and hurts has been fantastic, but hes only played 2 games, and this is for all the marbles.......

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i kinda think too, hes just really been matchup proof, and hurts has been fantastic, but hes only played 2 games, and this is for all the marbles.......

I mean the eagles are playing the cowboys... and Hurts is safe because of the rushing yards... 40+ yards is the same as 80+ passing if point per 20 or 100+ yeards if point per 25

molsaniceman

I aint drunk Im just drinking
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,327.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
last time they played
herbert 29/43 347/3/2

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So for me..........
hebert or hurts-Regardless my opponent runs tanny the last two, but streams qb's....i should pick him up and drop a player to block it , right? trubisky is also out there, and i doubt he goes there......if he does, so be it.

Mike davis has been a flex for me all season, but hes done....cant ttrust that even if cmac sits

PPR
Then
Goedert vs Gronk
Wr is arob i cant sit him
WR2 -AJB vs Manny Sanders vs Dj Moore
Flex-AJB vs Manny Sanders vs DJ moore vs pollard

mixon is on ir, i dunno if hes back........

Tough because manny could be moneeeeeey, but he plays xmas and may not know about zeke

lev bell is out there, but i dont see that as an upgrade, does anyone else?e

I still say Gronk. Ertz is still there.

Friday football for sanders? If we know Zeke is out, Pollard at flex. Tough call on Friday.

AJB at WR2

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I still say Gronk. Ertz is still there.

Friday football for sanders? If we know Zeke is out, Pollard at flex. Tough call on Friday.

AJB at WR2
And with ertz he had 8 targets and more ppr Points than gronk. Gronk has a crowded receiving corps too

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And with ertz he had 8 targets and more ppr Points than gronk. Gronk has a crowded receiving corps too

and I can point to Gronk out scoring Goedert with no Ertz.

but yes, Gronk is more TD dependent... and I think he’ll score this week.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and I can point to Gronk out scoring Goedert with no Ertz.

but yes, Gronk is more TD dependent... and I think he’ll score this week.
U can, absolutely. With it, i point to gronk since ab artived... that’s my hang up. I don’t trust goedert a ton;

but if I play hurts.... it’s a stack