• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

WSIS Week 15

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Semifinals. 0.5 PPR. Feel really good about starting Chubb and Jonathan Taylor as my RB's with Adams and Aiyuk as my WR's, but who should I start at flex between Miles Sanders (at AZ), Dobbins (vs JAX), Swift (at TEN), Hunt (at NYG), and Julio if active (vs TB)?

I think Julio is an easy sit because you can't rely on him to get through a game. I worry that Dobbins, Swift, and Hunt won't get enough touches, but I do realize that each of them have the big play ability to produce a ton of fantasy points on few touches. Do we feel confident that Mles Sanders will get a lot of touches this week like he had against the Saints?

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In another league, I'm definitely starting Kamara and Taylor, but the flex question is between Mostert (at DAL), Dobbins, Swift, and Hunt.

Early in the season, it would be Mostert as the easy choice, IMO, but now I question his health, how the Niners use him, and I think his fantasy production is limited by a terrible Niners offense. Mullens is a joke.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Semifinals. 0.5 PPR. Feel really good about starting Chubb and Jonathan Taylor as my RB's with Adams and Aiyuk as my WR's, but who should I start at flex between Miles Sanders (at AZ), Dobbins (vs JAX), Swift (at TEN), Hunt (at NYG), and Julio if active (vs TB)?

I think Julio is an easy sit because you can't rely on him to get through a game. I worry that Dobbins, Swift, and Hunt won't get enough touches, but I do realize that each of them have the big play ability to produce a ton of fantasy points on few touches. Do we feel confident that Mles Sanders will get a lot of touches this week like he had against the Saints?

Actually if Julio is playing he should be in your WR spot no matter what... look at what the falcons have done with him, after missing game, he is a safe bet for 6+ catches if he plays...

So really, who are your WRs you are starting over him??

as for the RBs, I was high on Dobbins last week... almost made a bet that he would be better than Montgomery... would have lost that bet... Looks like, even though he is on a TD streak, and gets more touches than the rest of the ravens RBs, they are still using all of them, and Lamar is too good of a runner too... hard to expect BIG game from him, and his floor is probably the lowest...

I would be starting Swift over Dobbins and Hunt...

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I got one...

Start 3 of

Kamara vs KC
Swift vs titans
Taylor vs texans
Akers vs jets

After last week, I kind of have to start taylor and akers don't I??

is it totally off-base to start Swift over Kamara??

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I got one...

Start 3 of

Kamara vs KC
Swift vs titans
Taylor vs texans
Akers vs jets

Kamara Taylor akers
@Robotech i agree with milk but I’d be thinking really hard about sanders.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Sanders

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I got one...

Start 3 of

Kamara vs KC
Swift vs titans
Taylor vs texans
Akers vs jets

Totally

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually if Julio is playing he should be in your WR spot no matter what... look at what the falcons have done with him, after missing game, he is a safe bet for 6+ catches if he plays...

So really, who are your WRs you are starting over him??

as for the RBs, I was high on Dobbins last week... almost made a bet that he would be better than Montgomery... would have lost that bet... Looks like, even though he is on a TD streak, and gets more touches than the rest of the ravens RBs, they are still using all of them, and Lamar is too good of a runner too... hard to expect BIG game from him, and his floor is probably the lowest...

I would be starting Swift over Dobbins and Hunt...

I'm feeling good about starting Adams and Aiyuk. I know Julio is an all time great, but he's been gimpy all year, and Aiyuk has been getting an insane number of targets and producing. Aiyuk's last 4 games: 16, 9, 14, and 10 targets. With Deebo and Kittle hurt, this should continue.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I got one...

Start 3 of

Kamara vs KC
Swift vs titans
Taylor vs texans
Akers vs jets

I think you go Taylor, Akers, and Kamara. I'm just not ready to completely trust that Swift will get enough workload. It looked like he had finally arrived as a top 10 fantasy RB, but then he missed the next 3 games and they really didn't give him a lot of touches in the last game (7 carries and he caught 4/5 targets). We might be back to his early season usage, and there might not be a reason for the Lions to give him a big workload since they aren't in the playoff hunt. Plus, the Lions aren't so good as a team, so I have to go with Kamara.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man it’s tough. Taylor looks great, I dunno who I’d play out of your top 4.

Yeah, Taylor has been a life saver. I'm gonna go Chubb and Taylor as my RB's, and Sanders at FLEX. Currently, the rest of my starting lineup is: QB Herbert, WR Adams, WR Aiyuk, TE Reed, K Slye, DST Cleveland. I think I'm going to have to do some research tonight on TE, K, and DST. I also currently have Tampa DST on my roster.

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
14tm half ppr
Fournette or Gallman in flex?
Have Henry and Akers starting at RB, a bunch of WR3/4 types for those 2 spots

Gonna be hard to bench Fournette with RoJo more than likely out this weekend

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who’s the home run play this week? Mike Davis or Cam Akers?

BrockForBroglio

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
14tm half ppr
Fournette or Gallman in flex?
Have Henry and Akers starting at RB, a bunch of WR3/4 types for those 2 spots

Gonna be hard to bench Fournette with RoJo more than likely out this weekend

I think Fournette, he will get 5 dump down passes. But its hard to sit a guy with double digit fantasy points, except for last week.

If Allen doesn't go tonight, how is Tyron Johnson? He got 17 points in our league last week.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man, call me crazy but I really need a home run now that Allen didn’t do anything. I’m thinking of sitting James Robinson for Mike Davis, and Akers

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man, call me crazy but I really need a home run now that Allen didn’t do anything. I’m thinking of sitting James Robinson for Mike Davis, and Akers

I think that's the play
JRob has a great floor, but low ceiling, give ya the safe 12-17pts, where the other two have better potential to pop off for a big day over 20pts

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Fournette, he will get 5 dump down passes. But its hard to sit a guy with double digit fantasy points, except for last week.

If Allen doesn't go tonight, how is Tyron Johnson? He got 17 points in our league last week.
I picked him up in 1 league then got cold feet and left him on the bench; hovered over him in another where I'm weak at WR, same cold feet, picked up R Higgins instead since Bradbury went on covid list

Sucks, cause I could've used that 3/60/1 stat line in either league

I did make a couple good choices last night, went Marv Jones and Hilton over Allen in one, left Jacobs in and David Johnson on the bench in another

BrockForBroglio

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I picked him up in 1 league then got cold feet and left him on the bench; hovered over him in another where I'm weak at WR, same cold feet, picked up R Higgins instead since Bradbury went on covid list

Sucks, cause I could've used that 3/60/1 stat line in either league

I did make a couple good choices last night, went Marv Jones and Hilton over Allen in one, left Jacobs in and David Johnson on the bench in another

I picked up Johnson, Allen's backup. Kinda pisses you off when they say Allen is playing, then nothing. Why not shut him down.