• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

WSIS - Week 14

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Standard" H2H points. Our league has a few bonuses for big plays.

Need to choose a Flex out of Donald Brown (@CIN), Lamar Miller (@PIT), Percy Harvin (@SF), Steve Johnson (@TB), Harry Douglas (@GB), or Heath Miller (vs. MIA).

Starting lineup:
QB: Stafford (@Phi)
RB1: Chris Johnson (@Den)
RB2: Tate (@Jac)
WR1: Antonio Brown (vs. Mia)
WR2: Larry Fitzgerald (vs. STL)
TE: Cameron (@NE)
Flex: Donald Brown at the moment, but thinking about Douglas.
D: Cards (vs. STL)
K: SWEE-shum

Projected at 125 pts. I could switch out Stafford for Rivers, but I'm prety sure Stafford is my guy this week.

What say you?? Thanks in advance!

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would probably flex Donald Brown as well. Boy, that Antonio Brown against the Dolphins pass defense that does not allow TD's could be scary...tough to bench him in the playoffs, but trends are trends. That being said, I'm not sure Harry Douglas would do it for me...and even though Stevie Johnson has gotten the better of Revis most times, not sure I'd want to bank on it here. Very tough, I wish I was more help... but I can say a solid no, to the Millers and Harvin.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would probably flex Donald Brown as well. Boy, that Antonio Brown against the Dolphins pass defense that does not allow TD's could be scary...tough to bench him in the playoffs, but trends are trends. That being said, I'm not sure Harry Douglas would do it for me...and even though Stevie Johnson has gotten the better of Revis most times, not sure I'd want to bank on it here. Very tough, I wish I was more help... but I can say a solid no, to the Millers and Harvin.

Yea but I made it to the playoffs thanks in large to AB so I'm not about to sit him because of a bad matchup on paper. He continually proves people wrong. And like everyone says, ALWAYS START YOUR STUDS!

Harry Douglas is a hard one to figure. Roddy White tore into his stat sheet this last weekend, but Douglas still got the same amount of targets. If he would have gotten better passes (and no defensive holding) then he could have easily had a monster day. But still, having Roddy White back to full health worries me. I'm going up against the #2 seed who has a great roster so I am going to need all the help I can get!!!

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:bump:

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2 things...

1. heath miller over jordan cameron

2. I would probably start lamar miller over all the other flex options... He had a good game last week... and looks like miami is back to running the ball... i understand the hesitation towards him, but i think it is more about the dolphins than him...

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lamar Miller only did well last week because the 'fins ran up the score early and pounded the ball the rest of the game. One major drawback to Miller is that he is not a RZ back. They utilized Charles Clay last week for goalline carries. Both Brown & Miller have tough matchups, but Brown has the potential and the goalline work so that makes it seem like the safest choice. Probably a coin flip though!

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Standard" H2H points. Our league has a few bonuses for big plays.

Need to choose a Flex out of Donald Brown (@CIN), Lamar Miller (@PIT), Percy Harvin (@SF), Steve Johnson (@TB), Harry Douglas (@GB), or Heath Miller (vs. MIA).

Starting lineup:
QB: Stafford (@Phi)
RB1: Chris Johnson (@Den)
RB2: Tate (@Jac)
WR1: Antonio Brown (vs. Mia)
WR2: Larry Fitzgerald (vs. STL)
TE: Cameron (@NE)
Flex: Donald Brown at the moment, but thinking about Douglas.
D: Cards (vs. STL)
K: SWEE-shum

Projected at 125 pts. I could switch out Stafford for Rivers, but I'm prety sure Stafford is my guy this week.

What say you?? Thanks in advance!

Cincy and Pittsburgh are both pretty tough against the run, so I would have a hard time starting either Brown or Miller. Both the Colts and Dolphins have shown tendencies to abandon the run game due to various reasons. Harvin is likely going to be out so this one comes down to Stevie Johnson vs. Douglass unless you really think Heath will get a TD.

I would go with Douglass since I think he is the safest, but it is really pretty close with all of these guys.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Cameron actually has a good week because of the attention that the Pats will pay to Gordon.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Cameron actually has a good week because of the attention that the Pats will pay to Gordon.

I second that... strongly.

Cincy and Pittsburgh are both pretty tough against the run, so I would have a hard time starting either Brown or Miller.

this, not so much... I think the absence of Atkins hurts the Bengals and the Steelers have no need for privacy I guess, because they haven't used their "curtain" in a long time.