• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

WS Game 5 GDT

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where is everyone tonight , out at the sportsbars ??

Only 17 posts on the other board

YES dude! I'm almost too drunk to post!! Almost!

WOOOHOOOO!!

The GIANTS win the series!! The Giants win the series!! They're going crazy! They're going crazy!! AAAAAOOOO!!

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love you all! Seriously, thank you all for being the greatest little fecking pocket of Giants posters/fans ever!!!

Our regs from the ESPN board, you guys know who you are whoofuckinghoo!!!

To our Brothers from NY, Freeport and SF11 Woofuckinghoo!!!

To nate and msg for coming along and killing the trolls and non-believers, woofuckinghoo!

BUT FUCK THAT GUY!!! RAPTOR JESUS FOR THE GIANTS WIN!!

Fuck yeah!! This is the most awesome thing!

Out at the bars in SF (The Bitter End on Clement). The whole city just went ape crazy bananas! I'm speechless. My wife cried when I got home. My kid jumped up and down. SF in DA HOUSE!!!!

SFGRTB

Superstitious Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone else think Barry Bonds is trying to talk his way into a ring with these recent comments haha?

nateistheshi

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I love you all! Seriously, thank you all for being the greatest little fecking pocket of Giants posters/fans ever!!!

Our regs from the ESPN board, you guys know who you are whoofuckinghoo!!!

To our Brothers from NY, Freeport and SF11 Woofuckinghoo!!!

To nate and msg for coming along and killing the trolls and non-believers, woofuckinghoo!

BUT FUCK THAT GUY!!! RAPTOR JESUS FOR THE GIANTS WIN!!

Beautiful words sir!!!!!!

nateistheshi

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
How much shit do you estimate you will spend on Giants stuff over the offseason?

I'm good for two videos, two shirts, a hat...and some other shit I don't know even exists yet.

I'm with you man...I'm getting a job just to buy Giants stuff in the next few months :D

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone catch Timmah's quip after they handed him the trophy and the reporter asked what he thought about it? He just grinned and said "Shiny..."

I love that goofball so hard.

Heathbar012

Senioritis Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone catch Timmah's quip after they handed him the trophy and the reporter asked what he thought about it? He just grinned and said "Shiny..."

I love that goofball so hard.

Right before that, I think Brian Wilson used the word "adorable" for the first time ever in a World Series post-game interview to describe Edgar Renteria receiving the MVP award.

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Right before that, I think Brian Wilson used the word "adorable" for the first time ever in a World Series post-game interview to describe Edgar Renteria receiving the MVP award.

I can't decide between those two who is more awesome in postgame talks. Wilson with 'The Machine'...and of course Timmy's 'Fuck Yeah!'

Can you imagine a better team for those two? Not possible. If they played on the East Coast it'd be a disaster.

Heathbar012

Senioritis Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't decide between those two who is more awesome in postgame talks. Wilson with 'The Machine'...and of course Timmy's 'Fuck Yeah!'

Can you imagine a better team for those two? Not possible. If they played on the East Coast it'd be a disaster.

Absolutely. I half-expected Timmy to tell Chris Rose, "Listen, man. Every time Wilson comes in to close out one of my starts, I go back into the clubhouse and take a quick a rip off the bong. I hope you're not looking for any profound answers. I'm numb, bro. Now, if you'll excuse me, Aubrey Huff promised me he'd smoke a J with me and Zeets, if we won. By the way, were you moving in to kiss Renteria during that interview? It sure looked like it. Lates."

filosofy29

Back
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You see shit like that... and you've got to believe in clutch

lol, yeah right. Nolan said you're just a "stat geek" who can't appreciate baseball with your eyes!

anyone thinking of Dusty giving the "game ball" to Ortiz?

Definitely after Cruz's HR. I was pissed at the ump (for a perceived umpjacking) on that second pitch he called a ball. If he calls that a strike, no way does he get that pitch with an 0-2 count instead of a 1-1.

Dude, the rest of us have no power to jinx - you have yet to appreciate the full power of your abilities.... tread lightly please.

lol, Colin, you just don't know you're own power buddy.

It really wasn't up to Renteria...Rally Ross made that bomb happen

Cove shot Eric.....cove shot.

Romo better sit his ass down right now .

spit coffee up on my keyboard on that one Free.

..and he might walk more since he's a 3'8" troll.

LOL, wasn't there a guy that the St. Louis Cardinals signed who was like 3'7" to put at the top of the lineup?

Have no idea why this was typed.....but it was awesome ;)

Congrats guys. Glad the Giants could close it out for all of you and our families.

We'll never forget this one, that's for sure.

NEVER. Congrats bud, hope you had a good night.

How sweet it is! Enjoying this to the fullest.

Soak it up Stokesy, you've been a regular for a long fucking time. Revel in this.

To everyone - thanks for all your participation - it made this year very much more enjoyable. And the ending is just fucking incredible.

Couldn't be said any better than this.

watching espn coverage.... molina throwing lee under the bus a little bit for pitching to renteria (how surprising)

Didn't see this. Do you remember what was said gp?

gp956

The Hammer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
"I'm trying to pitch around Renteria," Molina said. "And we're going to go after Rowand. He hasn't been playing."

So Molina shelved the fastball. He called for a cutter, which missed, and then a changeup, which also missed. Now the count was 2-and-0 and the need for a pitch-around was even more imperative. Lee could not give a hittable pitch in a hitter's count with first base open and Rowand on deck. Molina called for a cutter.

"Away," Molina said, when asked where he wanted it. "More out of the zone than in the zone."

Someone then asked Molina, "Well, if you wanted to pitch around Renteria, why not just put him on [intentionally]?"

Molina gave no audible reply; he simply gave a knowing grin at the idea.

Read more

gp956

The Hammer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
giantsseinfeld.gif

so..... did anyone notice that Zito is in the trailing cab?

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"I'm trying to pitch around Renteria," Molina said. "And we're going to go after Rowand. He hasn't been playing."

So Molina shelved the fastball. He called for a cutter, which missed, and then a changeup, which also missed. Now the count was 2-and-0 and the need for a pitch-around was even more imperative. Lee could not give a hittable pitch in a hitter's count with first base open and Rowand on deck. Molina called for a cutter.

"Away," Molina said, when asked where he wanted it. "More out of the zone than in the zone."

Someone then asked Molina, "Well, if you wanted to pitch around Renteria, why not just put him on [intentionally]?"

Molina gave no audible reply; he simply gave a knowing grin at the idea.

Read more

So maybe Bengie WAS in fact the secret Giant mole. Thanks, Bengie!

gp956

The Hammer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Murph interviewed by Jamie Sire last night, credited Burrell big-time for changing the atmosphere in the clubhouse - getting guys to pull for each other.